Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? (9731 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Hairy...extremely hairy Pussay
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Emekayoung(m): 11:47am On Oct 29, 2013
I prefer smooth soft big ass so i can be able to rock it wella tongue
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by nKay448(f): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2013
boy's will always be boy's
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2013
Reincarnated:

Na body parts be dis? grin grin
lmao... my bad, I totally forgot wot d topic was, dats wot i lyk in a lady sha.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by EmyLeo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
nKay448: boy's will always be boy's
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
seangy4konji: Hairy...extremely hairy Pussay

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by tomnmenace(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
@ topic n comments: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but for me sha.....soft pointed almond shaped boobi, very slim waste and round fat arzz and I'm a goner!
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Justiyke4u: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Legs
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2013
Actually I love b.oo.bs pass anytin. I dey love 2 dey handle am lyk felele ball
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Heineken: Actually I love b.oo.bs pass anytin. I dey love 2 dey handle am lyk felele ball
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2013
We all love love boob.s..
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Gals tins...
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by rodriogo: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
*in yuezudo's voice* her upu stair nd down stare.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
rodriogo: *in yuezudo's voice* her upu stair nd down stare.
. Badtman tins
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2013
If She's sexy,That's all.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
If she's sexy? Wat if she no gt 2 tins na boss?
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by tontodike1: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
allen onyema portrait painting by Ayodeji Ayeola Awizzy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306CgEPakTI
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WiZkRIOqlzU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

portraiture painting by ayodeji abiodun ayeola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OZWGBa6Gkc
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-OZWGBa6Gkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

family portrait painting by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmitOUcSPFM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mmitOUcSPFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ayeola ayodeji abiodun awizzy painting portrait of oluwatoyin abba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEujpX9QJWY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEujpX9QJWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nigeria best painter: ayeola ayodeji abiodun (Awizzy) painting portrait of Agnes Abba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XR9QqzMW4Y
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-XR9QqzMW4Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

one weekend in Iyahmo, in Edo State Governors house (Adams Osiomhole) among the guest of Governor was Ayeola Ayodeji drawing the Governor life. 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9eYOMiL9o
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ew9eYOMiL9o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

portrait painting of Lola Adefope by Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DF2qqZMKQ4
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8DF2qqZMKQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Uloma Egbuna portrait painting by Visual Artist Ayodeji Ayeola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DckWqBTotxY
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DckWqBTotxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jennifer Charles Omodibo portraiture painting by Ayeola Ayodeji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t2LiTLI00I
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2t2LiTLI00I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by baggy4luv(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
fat ass aka furo,full legs,when her back view enchants me,where the ass meets the lower back,boobs
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
Boss u bad o...u be badooooo.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
seangy4konji: Hairy...extremely hairy Pussay
. Like seriously?
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by obyrich(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Centre of gravity
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2013
obyrich: Centre of gravity
badoooo
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Clitoris

1 Like

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Badoooo
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Hunkyimage(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Booty butt chic: Don't mind dem thieves grin grin

hahahahaha, thief ? undecided
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Hunkyimage(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu:

one of d funniest gif i've eva seen.... y d jersey guy bin dey zuzu lyk dis?
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
gsmlogic42: i think we av more beer parlour men on dz thread- well, 1- a woman with a good iQ sense, 2- a completely womanish figure nt d one dat assumes d shape of a man dat wans 2 fight combat wit me, jst joking, no.1 is my cocaine.
kai! na wa o. They said female BODY PART! U dey talk IQ...... angry
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by mencade5(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2013
booqee: kai! na wa o. They said female BODY PART! U dey talk IQ...... angry
booqee na your backyard dey make me crase well well o. Your, hips dey make me dey high like say i drink champagne. Your boo.bs mehn, babe i no go lie for you, it is well structured and positioned like a soldier man on 24 hours duty with the nip.ples eyeing me like say i be obama.

#teamlallana
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by JuicyGee(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
Choi see comments. Girls wey no get some of dis go dey cry nw.. Lol... Good tin i ain't lacking any tho smiley
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by MrCork: 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
...their pant! tongue
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by mashnino(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2013
Booooobbbbss
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Goldenboy842(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Armpit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.