Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person (1240 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person by MrDisciple(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
It has come to my knowledge that if you bother to go through many people's fb private messages or dm on twitter you'l be shocked with the amount of sex oriented messages they harbour , even their contacts have various call girls for phone intimacy, my question is why? Is it that its hard to approach the opposite sex? Or are they just socially handicapped because i see no reason why someone should indulge in such when sand full ground...

1 Like

Re: Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person by moststylish(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
cos its easy
Re: Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person by nickz(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
how does this sh*it even work!!! Still beats my imagination undecided
Re: Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person by Dubemkelly(m): 1:48am On Oct 28, 2013
Different strokes to different folks, to me is a no no n I dnt imagine myself wanking buh to some pipo its fun which I dunno how fun it is....I find dat offensive,there's nothing like physical one on one contact
Re: Why Sexchat And Practice Phonesex When You Can Do It In Person by vizboy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
op if you ask me na who I go ask the matter when I see so he get as he be oh

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Man Is Marriage Material / Why Is Akwa Ibom Girls Always Coming My Way / Touching!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.