Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Confused Husband Needs Advice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused Husband Needs Advice (3020 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by RoyalRoy(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2013
biafranqueen: Wow this is tough but I would say he should be allowed to go outside the marriage, I know how my husband act during my women time and he is female doggish and cranky. Marriage without sex is suffering somebody. I would allow my husband to marry a 2nd wife to be sure he is safe and she and I would be best friends!

Are you serious??
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by meine: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2013
The guy must be one fool with some tiny stick in between his legs. He should have kept his mouth shut and do whatever he wanna do without adding to a sick woman's misery. I doubt this story though.
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by coldgate(f): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
@OP: There is no justification to stray. Truth is, there is no such thing as a permanent illness. With God ALL things are possible.

2 Likes

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by veave(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
hmmmnnnn........
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by biafranqueen: 3:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Royal Roy:

Are you serious??
yes I am,
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2013
lokosong: It is a kind of cancer and they have been dealing with it for six years.

Is it cancer or 'a kind of cancer'

As far as I know, cancer patients can still have s3x.

Does this unknown ailment affect her sexual organs?

I don't know of any sickness like that so please enlighten me.

Looks to me like the man is fishing for a reason to stray . . . I seriously doubt the existence of this so-called disease.

If he wants to stray he's free to. But for the love of God he needs to stop tormenting the poor woman by 'asking for her permission'. What else does he plan to do, give details of his sexual escapades on their breakfast table

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: This Depression Is Killing Me. / Advise Me My Husband Is A Tattletale / My Classmate Is My Best Friend But Will U Advice Me 2 Wife Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.