Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Confused Husband Needs Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confused Husband Needs Advice (3014 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Husband Needs Advice by lokosong(m): 1:34am On Oct 28, 2013
Due to medical conditions she could not make love to her husband and her husband is seeking her permission to satisfy his sexual urge outside, but she was furious and said; it is either they stay together without the husband going outside looking for sex or he goes outside for sex and they're done. He wants to know if he's been selfish or should he go outside for sex without the consent of his wife?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by ZinoFego: 1:41am On Oct 28, 2013
Did the medical condition start before or after the wedding?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by lokosong(m): 1:46am On Oct 28, 2013
After the wedding
ZinoFego: Did the medical condition start before or after the wedding?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 28, 2013
lokosong: Due to medical conditions she could not make love to her husband and her husband is seeking her permission to satisfy his sexual urge outside, but she was furious and said; it is either they stay together without the husband going outside looking for sex or he goes outside for sex and they're done. He wants to know if he's been selfish or should he go outside for sex without the consent of his wife?
Yes he is being selfish. Marriage is for better and for worse.

Is this so called medical condition a permanent one?

You should concentrate on helping your wife deal with this situation and come out of it alive rather than looking for some w.ho.re to bang.

If the tables were turned will you give your wife the go ahead to sleep with other men

Yeye dey smell . . .

5 Likes

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by lokosong(m): 2:41am On Oct 28, 2013
Ujujoan:

You should concentrate on helping your wife deal with this situation and come out of it alive rather than looking for some w.ho.re to bang.

If the tables were turned will you give your wife the go ahead to sleep with other men

Yeye dey smell . . .
The medical condition is permanent
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by africanpea: 3:03am On Oct 28, 2013
lokosong: The medical condition is permanent
Sorry to ask but what's the medical condition? It might just help some fellow women on how to deal with this ailment.
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 28, 2013
The medical condition is permanent? Hmmmm... Unless the marriage is over 20 years, I doubt the 'for better for worse' line will work! But seriously, what medical condition will take sex out of a marriage? May God have mercy on us!
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by megareal: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2013
Hubby is definitely selfish. Broaching such a touchy subject to a sick wife is wicked. He should be concentrating on his wife getting better. And if I understand real love in marriage, the worry over his wife's condition shouldnt let him remember s☆€× in the first place. He should be seeking ways to make her comfortable not add to her wories. Just my opinion though
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by temi4fash(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2013
lokosong: The medical condition is permanent
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by lokosong(m): 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
africanpea:
Sorry to ask but what's the medical condition? It might just help some fellow women on how to deal with this ailment.
It is a kind of cancer and they have been dealing with it for six years.
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by bellong: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
lokosong: It is a kind of cancer and they have been dealing with it for six years.

Is it cancer of the V.?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by lokosong(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ujujoan:

Yeye dey smell . . .
How many husband will walk up to their spouse to request for permission to have intimacy with another woman?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by kreamidiva(f): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
chaircover: We are all learning

Please what is the name of this permanent medical condition? Thank you

He's being selfish oooo. there is nothing God cannot do. let him hold on and look onto God.
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by iamteaser: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
What kinda medical condition is that? If she ain't gonna give the nigga no pussy cos of a fucking medical condition, then at least she should give the nigga a chance to get it elsewhere. Damn! That I call a selfish bitch.
P.S I just wanna get banned and I heard this is the best way to go about it

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by iamteaser: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wow! So this is how the anti-whatever works. It fucking fucking fucking change any expletive word I use. Damn! Now thats cool

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by iamteaser: 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
bellong:

Is it cancer of the V.?

you mean cancer of the vagina?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by iamteaser: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
bellong:

Is it cancer of the V.?

you mean cancer of the vagina??
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
lokosong: How many husband will walk up to their spouse to request for permission to have intimacy with another woman?

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by baby124: 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Na so marriage be these days? A part of your body is struggling with medical issues, your main concern is to satisfy yourself sexually. You dont see you have a problem? If you try am outside, God go fire you with impotence. Then we will see if your body no go rest after dem insult you well well outside sey your thing no fit stand. mtscheew
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by dayokanu(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
Have you tried hand jobb, blowwwjob or even backyard entryy? ABi cancer dey that side too?
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by RoyalRoy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
And how many men will seek permission first?

If he didn't tell her of his intentions will she have a say?

If they have being battling for the past 6yrs and it's permanent then what options does the man have?

Not suggesting he goes out for it but he was just being realistic with the situation!!!

Let the husband explore all other possible options with the wife.
Sure he will get his scream on other ways apart from going out.

Goodluck with your decisions![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by soulglo: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
It is easy to say the man is being selfish but THE MAN IS VERY SELFISH. This is what marriage is. His wife is battling cancer and he is asking her if he can go have sex with another woman. Does he understand that he is married. If she has been fighting cancer for that long I know that she has been through hell and back and he has the heart to ask her that question. Like I said it is easy for us to say he is selfish but he did not think this very well at all. To tell a very sick wife that is just sad to me. My heart breaks for the poor woman. BTW is it cervical cancer?

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by kenyarttar: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
it's easy for you guys to criticize but sex is a basic human need!!!

I repeat it's a basic human need life food and water; and nothing can stop that!

shiit happens, and so there are millions of ways to care for his wife and show/mean it even if he's having sex elsewhere.

Let's get our heads out of fantasy land and be realistic.

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2013
Any man who will cheat on his wife, WILL cheat on his wife, cancer or none.

An unhealthy partner isn't enough justification to be unfaithful & a healthy partner doesn't guarantee that you'll remain faithful.

@OP, by asking for your wife's approval, you are just trying to justify your actions & shift the blame to your wife. The truth is, you will eventually cheat on her even if she doesn't give you her approval (that's if you haven't been cheating on her sef).

Asking her only shows that you feel guilty. If you feel guilty then it must be wrong. So don't do it (or stop doing it).

Did you really expect to hear 'Oh yes, go ahead with it, it's alright to cheat if your wife has an incurable disease'? undecided
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Kanwulia: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
That is A NIGERIAN WOMAN FOR SURE!!!! grin
He must not be a Nigerian man for sure!!!! cheesy
Mu he he he he he he

One of them go soon disappia or QUENCH!!!!

SEXXXUAL FRUSTRATION IS A BEEEEEEEEEEEECH! cheesy
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Calloti, u dey rock Scandal, no be small oo. I'm also feeling Olivia and Fitz for real sha ooo wink

Eehhrrmm, @op, if she's had cancer for dt long, depending on the stage of the cancer, she might be too sickly to have sex, regardless of where the cancer is. However, i/ only death that is supposed to come in between u, not cancer.

The vow still remains 'for better, for worse'. You should even be more pre-occupied about her condition, dt ur stuff is nt even supposed to think abt sex. undecided
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by vivianc(f): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Being logical is one thing, then being pragmatic is another. If this man has truly endured for 6 whole years, then the reality of it is he must cheat one day. None of them bargained for this and its not fair to either of them.

So its there any alternative solution to this problem? Be it medically or........ Its there any surgery she can undergo that would atleast enable her to fulfill this need of her husband? Well, if not, then putting myself in this woman's shoes (God forbid tho) I won't "ok" it, i'd just turn my eyes away from the truth, whatever he does I don't wanna hear it and I expect him to lie through his teeth. I would consider even tho this is not my fault and its not fair but he has a need; a very crucial one for that matter and I can't fulfill this need, i'dn't want to deny him that, no matter how hard it hurts.

And yes, if the table is turned i'd do same thing. I can't stay s...e...xually inactive involuntarily for 6 whole years, at this my very young age.

3 Likes

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by tegabetty: 3:46am On Oct 29, 2013
I have jst one question 4u? Did u knw abt d condition and d seriousness of it b4 getin married? If u did then U have no case....u vowed 4 better 4 worse. If u didn't, I don't fink NL is d place 2 brng such issues, I feel u shud talk 2 God in prayer n seek advice 4rm ur Pastor. I undastnd ow u feel, its nt easy on eida of U but I av goodnews for you, when ther's life der is hope. Noting is IMPOSSIBLE with God. All d best in ur decision. Also I recomend u take her to pastorChris Oyakhilome healing School, ur miracle might jst be waitin for you. If ure interested, u can post ur email addy, let me send u details on how to register n d process.
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Ladies you don't understand how it feels to have a woman in your house and yet cant get a piece of her when your urges are going through the roof. The dude is simply looking at alternatives and was good enough to discuss with his wife. its not easy to hold body when your wife de your side.....trust me
Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by biafranqueen: 6:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Wow this is tough but I would say he should be allowed to go outside the marriage, I know how my husband act during my women time and he is female doggish and cranky. Marriage without sex is suffering somebody. I would allow my husband to marry a 2nd wife to be sure he is safe and she and I would be best friends!

1 Like

Re: Confused Husband Needs Advice by pickabeau1: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Interesting dilemma but only the shoe wearer knows where it hurts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life / How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This / Am A Russian Girl And Am In Love Wit Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.