Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship (52171 Views)

What Your Month Of Birth Tell About You? / 5 Secrets You Must Not Tell Your Best Friend -no Matter Wht / Nineteen Lies People Tell About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by fasho01(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Great write up.. i wish em' ladies will understand this & quit saying too much
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by zeelo2014: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Ladies have turn bbm to their personal diary.

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Great thread, great tips. Privacy gives uniqueness to a relationship and helps create respect from third parties. Whatever is done within the relationships should remain in the relationships. A running mouth in relationship might end up in a broken one.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by chineloSA(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Its very true especially fights and secrets. When you share fights you may forgive and move on. And your family, friends etc. will still hold on to what you told them about your partner.

Then again all human beings need to off load. Its part of the process to maintain your sanity. Not all of us can afford therapy or have the means to get therapy.

In such cases, that's why Nairaland and others comes handy for me. I get to offload and be myself at the same time be faceless. smiley smiley smiley

I prefer such medias than family, friends and colleagues and pastors/ priests. At the end of it all I still maintain my "SANITY" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by faradexs09(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
I love those
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Jbravo58(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm......! I don hear o' my oga @ the ToP! I wil conciously and wit imediate rapidoculously create and make a stagnant and non~motive change.
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Lucaskid(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2013
no tell ur frnd about ur bedroom talk to avoid away match frm ur boo
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
olupentane: common sense tells you all this.
Well said wink
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by omiobo: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by kglamour(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
pls can someone tell me the meaning of poo or na boo?
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by expensive007(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
K
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Maczeelly(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
gud 2 hear.....
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2013
In another news..why every ATM dey use woman voice?
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
In another news..why every ATM dey use woman voice

1 Like

Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
iamteaser: I've never been banned before and I really wanna know how it feels like. Any mod out there can you pls ban me for a couple of days. Thank you.
you are hereby banned until 2015.if GEJ wins or loses you'll either be unbanned or remain banned depending on how you voted.
Choose wisely grin grin
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by koolguy88(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
what's boo
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by xamiel: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by DeleDaniel: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
U can tel pple about ur boo...the extent to which u tel is up to u...wisdom must be applied sha.
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
I dont discuss my relationship with anybody. It me and her whether hot or cold.......shikena. And dont even try to pokenose cuz we might turn it against ya
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by HARDDON: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
r/ship tips for them ladies!

no crz guy has time for all these poo crap

unless ofcos, he is a he-female( opp of transgendered)
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by GatJokez(f): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
So, in summary, say nothing grin

Good write up OP and I totally agree with everything you said. When tempted, we should think about how we would like if our boo committed the no-nos you listed.
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by abdolleez(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is a very Good write up!!
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by ojsenior: 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
kennygee: Very true, but in my opinion, nobody snatches anybody's boo if that boo didn't choose to go.
i am sorry to say this, if your boo is every lady's dream, go ahead and discuss. no problem o. enough fake pastors and alfas to help your friend bring her dream to reality by dislodging you. in the end you will think you are watching movie magic. Pls don't blame the guy becos you have told you enemy(friend) his strength.
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Brimmie(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
LADY 1: I Just got a new BOYFRIEND
LADY 2: Is he handsome ??
LADY 3: Is he rich ??
LADY 4: Is he tall ??
LADY 5: Call him to take us out.

Now Guys...
Guy 1: I just got a new GIRLFRIEND
Guy 2: Hw far, you don f*ck am??
Guy 3: When ?? She sabi f*ck??
Guy 4: She get friends ??
Guy 5: Abeg make she carry them come or give us their number .....

True or False? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by idsuzie(f): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice one
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Giniababy: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Na wa o...na wetin most gals dey do..esp in d aspect of keeping secrets...na f9!
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by daisyjay(f): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
olupentane: common sense tells you all this.
you know common sense is not that common afterall
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Juppyme: 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nice...But don't agree regarding money.
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by nursedebbie(f): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes oooooooooooooooooo comon
Re: Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship by Masterbiodun: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks 44 Globally With Largest Penis Size Of Men / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.