Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation (20887 Views)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by funnyx(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm not surprised that some people are defending an accused rapist.

Afam, you see while some may appear to be defending the convicted rapist many others are just looking at other possible scenarios based on what many British white girls are known for. There has been many cases of false rape claims in Britain and it appears to be getting worse, a simple search on daily mail website brings out the following:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=false+rape+claim+woman+sentenced
The link has bee changed by NL filtering system so replace the molestation in the link to r4pe and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Indeed a very sad attitude.
We are not all perfect but at least let us condemn what is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by InvertedHammer: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
/
People need to understand "ra.pe" in the West.
If a lady consents and you two are going at it.
And in the middle of it, she said STOP when you are almost there.
And you continue to hump. If she raises hell...Bros! Na ra.pe o!

I could be wrong, but I heard that each extra hump is 1 year. So 10 pumps after "STOP" = 10 years in jail
grin grin grin

It does not have to involve "Royal Rumble" or "Wrestlemania" as in Nigeria.
If in doubt, load up on lotion!

//

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2013

If you don't live in a place or don't know what the experience is like, it's better to watch from the side-lines - rather than post an opinion. And no one is defending the guy, however, the whole story doesn't make sense.

It's the UK and that's how white women are. They get loose after a few pints of cider, sha.g anymore, and start screaming rape, afterwards. Go ask Celestine Babayaro, Titus Bramble and tons of people who have been through similar madness.

I believe the reason why they didn't do a thorough investigation with this man is because of his status and past. 4 days to convict a guy for ra.pe is absolutely crazy and more reason why the whole accusation is utter bollocks.

Well, he deserves it. He should have known better. Also he has a family and he should have kept his django in check.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
funnyx:

Afam, you see while some may appear to be defending the convicted rapist many others are just looking at other possible scenarios based on what many British white girls are known for. There has been many cases of false rape claims in Britain and it appears to be getting worse, a simple search on daily mail website brings out the following:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?sel=site&searchPhrase=false+rape+claim+woman+sentenced
Really?
Now it's the British women, you want it to get to the level of India before they start crying out.
There are false claims everywhere and genuine ones too.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
People need to understand "ra.pe" in the West.
If a lady consents and you two are going at it.
And in the middle of it, she said STOP when you are almost there.
And you continue to hump. If she raises hell...Bros! Na ra.pe o!

I could be wrong, but I heard that each extra hump is 1 year. So 10 pumps after "STOP" = 10 years in jail
grin grin grin

It does not have to involve "Royal Rumble" or "Wrestlemania" as in Nigeria.
If in doubt, load up on lotion!

//

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bruv, just stay away from oyinbo chics especially the ones that are either drunk or tipsy.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by toshmann(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
iamdsam: How did you know that their prisons are comfortable Have you ever been a prisoner in Britain before They might be fed well but being in the prison is very different from normal life. This is regardless of any prison in the world. The prison isn't a comfort zone. Try to stay in your room for a week if you have any and know the kind of mental effects it would have on you.
European prisons are holiday resorts. I tell you. Watch some documentaries. No be only entertainment you go de watch for TV.

Come America come see prison. Or even worse, Naija grin
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2013
shymexx:

If you don't live in a place or don't know what the experience is like, it's better to watch from the side-lines - rather than post an opinion. And no one is defending the guy, however, the whole story doesn't make sense.

It's the UK and that's how white women are. They get loose after a few pints of cider, sha.g anymore, and start screaming rape, afterwards. Go ask Celestine Babayaro, Titus Bramble and tons of people who have been through similar madness.

I believe the reason why they didn't do a thorough investigation with this man is because of his status and past. 4 days to convict a guy for ra.pe is absolutely crazy and more reason why the whole accusation is utter bollocks.

Well, he deserves it. He should have known better. Also he has a family and he should have kept his django in check.
Crap, like you are the only one that has lived in the UK.
Have you ever been charged with molestation?
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
oh please,
why go out of your way to try and justify what he has done,
no one is perfect, but I don't see you defending other people, so why him?
Does it have anything to do with his name?

Have either of you ever lived in the UK?
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
Crap, like you are the only one that has lived in the UK.
Have you ever been charged with molestation?

Who cares about where you live and don't ask me dumb questions.

And have I ever told you that I mess with white chics? undecided

Debate the topic!
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
Yes

Living in a place is different from experiencing what a place is like.

Two different things.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
Yes

Good

So what is your experience of English women?

Have men/boys been accused of rape in the UK only for investigation to prove that the women lied?

Have some English women later changed their story of being raped?

And where do you live or where did you live in the UK?
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by funnyx(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
Really?
Now it's the British women, you want it to get to the level of India before they start crying out.
There are false claims everywhere and genuine ones too.

It's obvious that you lack the capacity to understand my posts, I know you're an extremely opinionated poster so I'll rather leave you in your own little word, I have better things to do.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
shymexx:

Who cares about where you live and don't ask me dumb questions.

And have I told you that I mess with white chics? undecided

Debate the topic!
I don't care where you live either, but don't come here feeding people thrash like you are talking to a bunch of dolts.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Are you now implying that there are no rapists in London just because some guys get accused wrongly? Does it mean that anybody that's accused of r.ape in London is innocent?
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: ***Watching this thread carefully***
lipsrsealed
dem go ban u 4 lyf oo.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Good

So what is your experience of English women?

Have men/boys been accused of rape in the UK only for investigation to prove that the women lied?

Have some English women later changed their story of being raped?

And where do you live or where did you live in the UK?
There are genuine and false accusations everywhere, not just the UK so stop trying to justify the crime by pinning it on the attitude of the Brits cause it not any different from others in the west.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
There are genuine and false accusations everywhere, not just the UK so stop trying to justify the crime by pinning it on the attitude of the Brits cause it not any different from others in the west.
Exactly! Even in Nigeria, people get accused wrongly all the time. Instead of us to allow the police investigate whether the allegation is true or not, we're here defending someone we don't know. I'm not sure we would have been on the defensive had it been a non-Nigerian that was accused.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
I don't care where you live either, but don't come here feeding people thrash like you are talking to a bunch of dolts.

Did you read the whole article?

Wait, they went to McD's together, then to a pub. Got wasted (everyone knows how English women drink). Went to the victim's house. Did whatever they did but she never shouted ra.pe then. The guy left and she alleged that he rap.ed her probably the next day or a few days later.

Isn't that the usual story of all false ra.pe accusations?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:

And four days is enough to investigate a ra.pe accusation, yes?

Something that takes weeks/months/years, nah?

If you actually live in the UK, then you should know feds take their time in investigating things of this nature.

The guy just got served because of his immigration status - nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you now implying that there are no rapists in London just because some guys get accused wrongly? Does it mean that anybody that's accused of r.ape in London is innocent?

Afam,

I have often told you to use your brain when debating.

Did anyone state that there is no rape in the UK?

All folks with experience of UK women are only stating that English women sometimes lie after coi.tus. This is a fact.

They do it to famous people so as to sell their stories. They do it to common folks if they feel the chap didn't give them the attention they want. They even do it if their husband/boyfriend/father finds out they were with another guy.
They even accuse their husbands of rape.

If the incidence of lying about rape is so high, then every case needs to be taken on its merit. This story doesn't add up for me. They had drinks, went to mickey dees, then went to her place late at night. She then drove him to the station the following morning. Where are the tests that indicate forceful penetration?

He was probably convicted because he was a black, Nigerian, illegal immigrant.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Exactly! Even in Nigeria, people get accused wrongly all the time. Instead of us to allow the police investigate whether the allegation is true or not, we're here defending someone we don't know. I'm not sure we would have been on the defensive had it been a non-Nigerian that was accused.

you have the uncanny ability to talk absent common sense. what does it matter if the accused is nigerian or not? the crux of the matter is innocent people should not be jailed on the hearsay of the victim.

räpe cases in the UK all follow a similar trend. this woman met this bouncer - invited him to her pad & they had drunken sex. feeling ashamed after the whole ordeal, she then claimed she was räped!!!

it's the modus operandi - a cursory glance @ google would show you this isn't the first time & unless the victim comes out to confess, it's quite difficult to prove the innocence of the accused.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

prison in the UK is like vacation - you can quote me anywhere on this. minus the freedom, it's like hotel life.

Really? When you commit an offense in the Uk just to go on a 'VACATION'! Then I will believe you grin grin
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
I'm not surprised that some people here are trying to defend this rap.ist ! i created a thread on this issue as early as yesterday and the next thing you know the thread was deleted and i was banned until November 13th , the mod sexkillz accused me of "tribal bigotry". Nigerians we need to learn to condemn evil acts regardless of the perpetrator's tribe. This isn't a "white woman trying to set up a black man" issue, there's no conspiracy theory here , there are no gray areas , Its a very straight forward issue . This Mr Poppola is a rap.ist . Has to do the time for the crime.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi:

Really? When you commit an offense in the Uk just to go on a 'VACATION'! Then I will believe you grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hmmmm...it's not what you think it's. grin
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2013
speedyboi:

i know people who have been there on serious cases of DUI & they got fat while in there. fresh milk, jerk chicken, pool table, playstation games, state of the art gym facilities, etc - are you shïtting me? freedom is the only thing they don't have but who needs freedom when you watch satellite channels all day while sleeping on fresh sheets everyday?

Mr.chippychappy:
I'm not surprised that some people here are trying to defend this rap.ist ! i created a thread on this issue as early as yesterday and the next thing you know the thread was deleted and i was banned until November 13th , the mod sexkillz accused me of "tribal bigotry". Nigerians we need to learn to condemn evil acts regardless of the perpetrator's tribe. This isn't a "white woman trying to set up a black man" issue, there's no conspiracy theory here , there are no gray areas , Its a very straight forward issue . This Mr Poppola is a rap.ist . Has to do the time for the crime.

will you shut up your mouth?
what do you know about UK to determine whether this man was guilty or not? are you silly? we are looking at the possibilities that this could have been a false claim & you are here spewing baloney......if the discussion is intellectually out of your league, crawl out of the thread before i spray you with pesticide....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by funnyx(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Afam,

I have often told you to use your brain when debating.

Did anyone state that there is no rape in the UK?

All folks with experience of UK women are only stating that English women sometimes lie after coi.tus. This is a fact.

They do it to famous people so as to sell their stories. They do it to common folks if they feel the chap didn't give them the attention they want. They even do it if their husband/boyfriend/father finds out they were with another guy.
They even accuse their husbands of rape.

If the incidence of lying about rape is so high, then every case needs to be taken on its merit. This story doesn't add up for me. They had drinks, went to mickey dees, then went to her late at night. She then drove him to the station the following morning. Where are the tests that indicate forceful penetration?

He was probably convicted because he was a black, Nigerian, illegal immigrant.

Thank you Kats, sometimes when one debate with Afam its like talking to a wall because many times his mind is made up already grin
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

i know people who have been there on serious cases of DUI & they got fat while in there. fresh milk, jerk chicken, pool table, playstation games, state of the art gym facilities, etc - are you shïtting me? freedom is the only thing they don't have but who needs freedom when you watch satellite channels all day while sleeping on fresh sheets everyday?

will you shut up your mouth?
what do you know about UK to determine whether this man was guilty or not? are you silly? we are looking at the possibilities that this could have been a false claim & you are here spewing baloney......if the discussion is intellectually out of your league, crawl out if the thread before i spray you with pesticide....

Keep looking at the "possibilities" , As a matter of fact you can download all the "first 48's" , dick tracy and CSI episodes while you are at it, i am sure you would get some more ideas you can use to back up your fictional claim that "Mr innocent r.apist" is being set up by a white lady BUT the fact remains Mr Poppola is a criminal and must do the time for the crime. The British judiciary system works with facts and proofs , not silly assumptions and theories by self made "internet lawyers" like those of you here trying to defend this r.apist.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
funnyx:
Thank you Kats, sometimes when one debate with Afam its like talking to a wall because many times his mind is made up grin

i stopped believing english women after the fadayomi saga some years ago. thankfully, the jury used their common sense to determine the victim was a pathological liar. 'mide fadayomi was cleared but he lost his studentship, properties & friends while awaiting trial in prison.

this was my eye-opener....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1280926/Student-cleared-rape-emerges-second-man-committed-suicide-falsely-accused-woman.html

if her friend didn't testify against her, fadayomi would have gone to prison just like idriz. then again, it was her 2nd time of making a false rapë claim. the first dude committed suicide cos he couldn't cope with the stigma.

Mr.chippychappy:

Keep looking at the "possibilities" , As a matter of fact you can download all the "first 48's" , dick tracy and CSI episodes while you are at it, i am sure you would get some more ideas you can use to back up your fictional claim that "Mr innocent r.apist" is being set up by a white lady BUT the fact remains Mr Poppola is a criminal and must do the time for the crime. The British judiciary system works with facts and proofs , not silly assumptions and theories by self made "internet lawyers" like those of you here trying to defend this r.apist.

you are a tool!
i am sure you function on a single digit IQ. even the brits acknowledge the fact that they do make mistakes. ever wondered why capital punishment has been abolished in western europe? it's because they cannot rely 100% on the courts to determine who's guilty or not - and any mistake results to an innocent man sent to his death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:

Dude,

You have never lived in the UK. Don't even try to lie. grin grin grin grin

I put it to you that you have not even lived anywhere in Europe or North America.

Don't kid yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

One Dead As Protesting Jangebe Youths Clash With Security Operatives / Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.