Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation (20886 Views)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva: ^^ You better run and leave this thread before they r.ape you. Wherever you see anyone defending a racist, you know it's time to beat it. They're based in the UK and have been there and done that. They're very experienced grin

My brother i think its best i listen to you on this one! a lot of pro-ra.pe conspiracy theorist are here today. Abeg make i do run o! Its a shame how low some Nigerians are willing to go, to the point that they now defend the depraved and morally corrupt.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Tedpgrass: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
A-town:

Excuse my ignorance but did the woman invite home so that they could study applied sciences? I don't know this guy but we cannot rule out malice on the side of the woman as well

My thoughts exactly!!!!

Unfortunately its her word against his.

You take a total stranger home after going to McDee, then you drop him at the train station after the deed, the next day........ you didn't call the police at any point ?.... doesn't quite sound right to me.

There's more to this story than meets the eye.

But then that's how convoluted the system is!!!!
So Bro, its for you to be careful with your booty call/ playmates before she retaliates with a criminal charge...

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:

My brother i think its best i listen to you on this one! a lot of pro-ra.pe conspiracy theorist are here today. Abeg make i do run o! Its a shame how low some Nigerians are willing to go, to the point that they now defend the depraved and morally corrupt.
LMAO
I think i'll heed that advice.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
So your job is to go around defending molesters;
And accusing anyone who tries to say the obvious of lying

Not an enviable one.

Don't be a tool.

I accused you of lying because you stated that you live/lived in the UK.

And no one is defending Popoola, people who have experience of the UK are only offering alternative assessments based ON experience in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't be a tool.

I accused you of lying because you stated that you live/lived in the UK.

And no one is defending Popoola, people who have experience of the UK are only offering alternative assessments based ON experience in the UK.
See my post above
I don't want pro molesters coming for me.
They seem to be on the prowl
Goodnight.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
So your job is to go around defending molesters;
And accusing anyone who tries to say the obvious of lying

Not an enviable one.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

i am sure you were born with tësticles floating in your cranial cavity. are you genetically silly or you are just trolling? are you aware without the extraordinary circumstances that happened in fadayomi's case, he would have gone to jail? the story stuck until the "victim's" friend testified against her that she made a false claim. how often does that happen, you idiotic scumbag?

this is what happens when a child lacks proteins that should have developed his mental state. it cannot be proven - even the courts can't prove whether consent was given or not. the issue isn't if intercöurse took place cos that's where your intelligence stops - the crux is whether she had agreed to have sëx with idris popoola or not.

if i don't have you cremated within 20 minutes, i would deactivate my account on NL. your insults? lololololol. many tried, many cried, many more died.

This individual goes around calling anyone who debunks their shaky and weak argumentation a 'mumu' or 'stupid' yet has failed so far to provide any sound argument. Calling people a mumu or stupid, wont make you intelligent, it only shows your lack of faith in yourself and the points you put forth.
Prejudices and stereotypes of the likes 'British women are easy, drunkyards, lie about rape' have no intellectual value other than feed the lowest instincts of inferior people.
On the same basis, one could argue that because some Nigerians have defrauded others in the past, EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN IS A FRAUDSTER AND SHOULD BE SUSPECTED OF BEING ONE even without any proof.
So because some Africans commit visa fraud, every African should be suspected of doing so. How dumb is that? Bigotry and prejudice have no intellectual value whatsoever. This is not fair at all and justice should function off fairness. I am sorry but you are clearly the dumbass here.
The fact that another Nigerian was wrongfully accused by a British lady of rape in a totally unrelated case proves NOTHING about this case, if you think it does, you have no room to call anyone a 'mumu'. It actually proves that the British police can be trusted on this matter because they managed to expose the lady in that case as a liar. So the system may no be perfect but it is working.
Also I could just as well unearth stories of incidences of rape totally unrelated to this case to make my point.

Your methodology and reasoning are flawed , backward and very very very dangerous!
If you cant come up with a FACT in this very story without speculating or resorting to name calling and prejudices to argue your point, stop talking rubbish.
Evidences presented so far have proven that he IS A RAPIST.
You guise over here are rewriting the script to frame her as a liar WITHOUT PROOF, talking about how she agreed to sex then was mad because he didnt pay her breakfast or whatever, as if you were there when it all happened, so desperate that you have to bring up some old stories totally unrelated.

Most of you here defending this guy should hang your head in shame and ask yourself what went wrong in your life for you to waste so much energy DEFENDING A CONVICTED RAPIST.
If you live in the UK, like I do , you should know better than saying dumb stuff like ' British women are this and that' because you know damn well that many people hold deep prejudices against Africans especially Nigerian men. If everyone had been like you and judged you on the mistakes of others, nobody would ever have given you a chance, listen to guy or judge you on your own merit. Actually, the UK would have closed their borders to Africans a long time ago simply on the basis that other Africans have committed crimes here.

So stop contributing to the widespread of rape culture by systematically demonizing rape victims and accusing them of lying when they find the courage to come forward!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

This individual goes around calling anyone who debunks their shaky and weak argumentation a 'mumu' or 'stupid' yet has failed so far to provide any sound argument. Calling people a mumu or stupid, wont make you intelligent, it only shows your lack of faith in yourself and the points you put forth.
Prejudices and stereotypes of the likes 'British women are easy, drunkyards, lie about rape' have no intellectual value other than feed the lowest instincts of inferior people.
On the same basis, one could argue that because some Nigerians have defrauded others in the past, EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN IS A FRAUDSTER AND SHOULD BE SUSPECTED OF BEING ONE even without any proof.
So because some Africans commit visa fraud, every African should be suspected of doing so. How dumb is that? Bigotry and prejudice have no intellectual values. This is not fair at all and justice should function off fairness. I am sorry but you are clearly the dumbass here.
The fact that another Nigerian was wrongfully accused by a British lady of rape in a totally unrelated case, proves NOTHING about this case, if you think you, you have no room to call anyone a 'mumu'. It actually proves that the British police can be trusted on this matter because they manage to expose the lady in that case as a lair. So the system may no be perfect but it is working.
Also I could just as well unearth stories of incidences of rape totally unrelated to this case to make my point.
Your methodology and reasoning are flawed , backward and very very very dangerous!
If you cant come up with a FACT in this very story without speculating or resorting to name calling and prejudices to argue your point, stop talking rubbish.
You guise over here are rewriting the script to frame her as a liar WITHOUT PROOF, talking about how she agreed to sex then was mad because he didnt pay her breakfast or whatever, as if you were there when it all happened, so desperate that you have to bring up some all stories totally unrelated.

Most of you here defending this guy should hang your head in shame and ask yourself what went wrong in your life for you to waste so much energy DEFENDING A CONVICTED RAPIST.
If you live in the UK, like I do , you should know better than saying dumb stuff like ' British women are this and that' because you know damn well that many people hold deep prejudices against Africans especially Nigerian men. If everyone had been like you and judged you on the mistakes of others, nobody would ever have given you a chance, listen to guy or judge you on your own merit. Actually, the UK would have closed their borders to Africans a long time ago simply on the basis that other Africans have committed crimes here.

So stop contributing to the widespread of rape culture by systematically demonizing rape victims and accusing them of lying when they find the courage to come forward!
Thanks for piercing a knife through the hearts of the pro-molestation folks. Isn't it weird that these people live in the same place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thanks for piercing a knife through the hearts of the pro-molestation folks. Isn't it weird that these people live in the same place.

It is because of people like that that many vulnerable victims of rape go through years of sexual abuse and NEVER COME FORWARD or SPEAK UP because there are always be heartless pro-rape people that will attack them. Call them liars, say they ask for it, basically blame the victim and serial abusers are never caught and go on raping other young children and women.
This nasty mentality must stop!!
I know that some people do lie about being rape, but why people so bent into proving the victim is a liar even when evidences show otherwise?? What do they gain by doing this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

It is because of people like that that many vulnerable victims of rape go through years of sexual abuse and NEVER COME FORWARD or SPEAK UP because there are always be heartless pro-rape people that will attack them. Call them liars, say they ask for it, basically blame the victim and serial abusers are never caught and go on raping other young children and women.
This nasty mentality must stop!!
I know that some people do lie about being rape, but why people so bent into proving the victim is a liar even when evidences show otherwise?? What do they gain by doing this?
It's really a sad world that we live him. This is why a lot of woman who have been molested are afraid to come out because of fear people like Katsumoto, Coogar and Shymmexx who have taken up the job to defend r.apists. I wonder what's next for these folks. maybe, defending Alquaeda. may God save us.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

So because some Africans commit visa fraud, every African should be suspected of doing so. How dumb is that? Bigotry and prejudice have no intellectual value whatsoever. This is not fair at all and justice should function off fairness. I am sorry but you are clearly the dumbass here.
The fact that another Nigerian was wrongfully accused by a British lady of rape in a totally unrelated case proves NOTHING about this case, if you think it does, you have no room to call anyone a 'mumu'. It actually proves that the British police can be trusted on this matter because they managed to expose the lady in that case as a liar. So the system may no be perfect but it is working.
Also I could just as well unearth stories of incidences of rape totally unrelated to this case to make my point

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
tensor777:
DEPRESSION KILLS THE AMERICAN FEMINAZI JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!

I am actually black African.
Nazis were actually anti-feminist and saw women emancipation as a threat to family values. You have more in common with them than I have undecided
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by funnyx(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's really a sad world that we live him. This is why a lot of woman who have been molested are afraid to come out because of fear people like Katsumoto, Coogar and Shymmexx who have taken up the job to defend r.apists. I wonder what's next for these folks. maybe, defending Alquaeda. may God save us.

Sometimes I wonder how your brain is wired grin grin I thank God for you because at least you've seen some female folks dancing to your tune. Unfortunately like you they are default to think in just one particular way without looking either right or left, none of the posts by the posters you mentioned justified the rape, this is a forum where people can share ideas so there's nothing wrong if some set of people instead of following suit in condeming the convict like wildeerbeest in Masai mara decided to look at the issue from a different angle.

I know you hate the UK but since you do not live here what gives you an idea about life in the UK? probably from tales from some Uncle London undecided The victims of rape deserves justice and all the help the can get but so also are the wrongly accused who on many occasion get no form of support whatsoever just because they are men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

I am actually black African.
Nazis were actually anti-feminist and saw women emancipation as a threat to family values. You have more in common with them than I have undecided

Yes you are actually frm you posts an angry, extremely militant, feminist always quick to play the victim card in favour of women.

No thought that this guy could have been set up after playing the sex game with this white girl.
No thought that all too many white English women experience regrets, guilt and shame after drunken sexual escapades because it doesn't fit into the feminist narrative of female empowerment and liberation.

Come on girl even you know that this case mainly goes down to his word against hers?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by fckyourman: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

You guise over here are rewriting the script to frame her as a liar WITHOUT PROOF, talking about how she agreed to sex then was mad because he didnt pay her breakfast or whatever, as if you were there when it all happened, so desperate that you have to bring up some old stories totally unrelated.

k
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
tensor777:

Yes you are actually frm you posts an angry, extremely militant, feminist always quick to play the victim card in favour of women.

No thought that this guy could have been set up after playing the sex game with this white girl.
No thought that all too many white English women experience regrets, guilt and shame after drunken sexual escapades because it doesn't fit into the feminist narrative of female empowerment and liberation.

Come on girl even you know that this case mainly goes down to his word against hers?

You are actually frm you posts an angry, extremely militant, anti-feminist always quick to play the victim card in favour of r.apists.

No thought that this girl could have been r.aped after trusting this black boy.
No thought that all too many Black Nigerian men experience konji and erection.

Come on boy even you know that this case mainly goes down to her word against his?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

My goodness,
This is called a technical knockout,
The pro molestation crew should learn from these hard facts.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam

I am coiming for you; please dont go to bed.

I also have a response for the feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

reasons why your countrymen are asked to pay £3k before they can visit UK. if you think stereotyping does not exist in this world then you are twice as dumb as i once thought when reading your meaningless balderdash. go to the american embassy with a name that says mohammed abdulhamza & let's see how you would fare.

extra caution are taken at the airports when a plane from africa lands at heathrow. forget the political correctness stuff you hear/read in the media. the security/border officials scrutinise every nigerian otherwise nigerians shouldn't need a visa to travel to the UK/US. if your forefathers hadn't queered the pitch for you, travelling abroad for nigerians shouldn't have been so tedious....

pay attention to the details instead of deploying your scattergun approach. the british police can't be trusted. 'mide fadayomi was heading to jail until the friend of the accuser got pricked by her conscience & testified against her friend in court. that was what prompted the police to look into her past & that was when they found out she had also made similar claims in the past.

idris popoola had no such luck - he copped 7 years for what he may not be guilty of - thanks to hypocritical fückwits like yourself. if a british national was convicted of the same crime in nigeria, his people would also assess the possibilities that he might be innocent.

If you cant come up with a FACT in this very story without speculating or resorting to name calling and prejudices to argue your point, stop talking rubbish. Evidences presented so far have proven that he IS A RAPIST.

you are a tool......
this is the problem with many of today's youths. their inability to think outside the box & be objective is worrying. evidences presented so far suggest idris could as well be innocent in this case. he was invited to her crib, they slëpt together & she drove him back to where he could get transportation the following morning. where in all this suggested she was räped?

you lack cognitive reasoning....
show the evidence where i said she was mad because he didn't pay breakfast. this is how you troglodytes go about twisting words & distorting the facts. if you have nothing credible to add to the discussion, i suggest you crawl back to the crevice you sprang out from.

more like we should be asking you why you have no doubt this dude was a räpist? could it possibly be because you were touched as a little girl thus your inability to trust any man? i have a good shrink in vauxhall that can rid you of your insecurity.

the net is closing
were you braindead when they put out vans that illegal immigrants should go home? who is that message targeting? caucasian or africans?

my heart goes out to the real räpe victims out there. however, when an irresponsible woman decides to get drunk & have sëx with a stranger & then claim she was räped then you have to question her class, decorum & morals. if this discussion is intellectually out of your league, you don't have to comment or call people out. you have shown no nous to even suggest you fully grasp what is being discussed.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto: Afam

I am coiming for you; please dont go to bed.

I also have response for the feminist.
Coming for me? You wan r.ape me ni? grin

Ok, i dey wait.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2013
[s]
depressionkills:

[/s]

Utter bollocks!!

What type of mentality is this? You and those who liked your comment are delusional and simplistic pseuds that should never be allowed to have-a-say in an intellectual gathering. Linear-thought process having mis-educated feminists are the worst thing to happen to humanity!

Did you actually take time out to read what happened?

Firstly, there's no concrete proof that the man actually r.aped the victim and everything was judged based on what the victim said - hearsay. And the speed/hastiness in which judgement was passed also looks suspicious. 4-days trial for a ra.pe case would definitely make any sane person with an IQ higher than 50 think that there is more than meets the eye. Heck, even shoplifters get more days during trials.

Secondly, she invited him over. Went on a date with same man. Had a few drinks at the pub with him. Took him home and dropped him off, afterwards. However, she never reported the ra.pe then. She had to wait till after a few weeks to report it. If that doesn't tell you all need to know, then your intelligence quotient must be lower than that of a pander.

Lastly, not every darn thing is about feminism. Critical thinking is highly needed when dealing with issues like this. Use your darn brain-cells, you mug.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
A 2007 government report in England says
"Estimates from research suggest that between 75 and
95 percent of rape crimes are never reported to the
police."
Without consent: A report on the joint review of
the investigation and prosecution of rape offences" .
Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate. January 2007.
p. 8. Retrieved 6 April 2007.

The attitude of the police in many countries often
discourages victims from reporting rape: one study in
Turkey found that 33% of police officers agreed with the
assertion that "some women deserve rape"
http://business.highbeam.com/435388/
article-1G1-111635867/turkish-university-students-
attitudes-toward-rape

The pro molesters are only confirming these shocking statistics.
What a sad situation.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:

Are you trolling or being sincere?

You don't joke with issues like this, bruv.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2013
According to the American Medical Association (1995),
sexual violence, and rap e in particular, is considered the
most under-reported violent crime.
Kelly, L., Lovett, J., Regan, L. (February 2005). "A
gap or a chasm? Attrition in reported rap e
cases" (PDF). Home Office, Home Office Research
Study 293. Retrieved 2010-12-31.

Pls let us all say no to molestation.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild: A 2007 government report in England says
"Estimates from research suggest that between 75 and
95 percent of rape crimes are never reported to the
police."
Without consent: A report on the joint review of
the investigation and prosecution of rape offences" .
Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate. January 2007.
p. 8. Retrieved 6 April 2007.

and that myth had been long debunked as nonsense. conviction is more likely(55% rate) in all the reported räpe cases in the UK. i get peeved when laboratory rëtards like yourself just bandy statistics without proper research.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/feedarticle/8949340

eaglechild: According to the American Medical Association (1995),
sexual violence, and rap e in particular, is considered the
most under-reported violent crime.
Kelly, L., Lovett, J., Regan, L. (February 2005). "A
gap or a chasm? Attrition in reported rap e
cases" (PDF). Home Office, Home Office Research
Study 293. Retrieved 2010-12-31.

Pls let us all say no to molestation.

this is also a myth propagated by the feminists to demonise men.....mary koss(one of the researcher) later acknowledged that 73% of the young women she counted as rapë victims were not aware they had been rapēd. a whooping 43% of them were dating their 'attacker' again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

and that myth had been long debunked as nonsense. conviction is more likely(55% rate) in all the reported räpe cases in the UK. i get peeved when laboratory rëtards like yourself just bandy statistics without proper research.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/feedarticle/8949340
You call a scientific research myth and a newspaper article fact?
Gosh!
You really need help.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
Gosh!
You really need help.
That's the length that some people would go to defend r.ape on helpless women and children. I wonder what this world is turning into. God, deliver your children in this end time. Amen. Halleluya!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
Gosh!
You really need help.

perhaps you need to get contact lens....

The report, written by Professor Cheryl Thomas from University College London, analysed all four thousand jury rapë verdicts in England and Wales between 2006 and 2008. It found 55% of rapë cases resulted in conviction.

newspaper article indeed!!!
so many half baked nigerian graduates on this forum, it's baffling!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by meforyou1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ama28: Seriously what kinda name is Idreez Popoola?
So not Nigerian
Idris Popoola, a typical yoruba name from kwara, ekiti, ondo, ogun, oyo or the state of osun.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

perhaps you need to get contact lens....

The report, written by Professor Cheryl Thomas from University College London, analysed all four thousand jury rapë verdicts in England and Wales between 2006 and 2008. It found 55% of rapë cases resulted in conviction.

newspaper article indeed!!!
so many half baked nigerian graduates on this forum, it's baffling!

I picture you sitting snugly in one of those juries.

Source please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / NDLEA Busts Ogbogwu market, Onitsha, Arrests Two Suspects / One Dead As Protesting Jangebe Youths Clash With Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.