Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation (20888 Views)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Two UNILAG Students Wanted For Molestation / Husband Guilty Of Molestation For Not ''Pulling-Out'' At Wife's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild:
I picture you sitting snugly in one of those juries.

Source please.

you are still asking for source? cheiiii - today's half-baked graduates still want to be brëastfed at the age of 25.......that excerpt was lifted in the guardian link i posted earlier.....

read! read!! read!!! angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2013
http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/reporting-rates
Please read why
Please let us drop all sentiments
I have an inspiration of conducting a KAP study on the perception of molestation by men
From the response I'm getting here tonight, i'm very very very shocked.

Sexual assault is one of the most under reported crimes,
with 60% still being left unreported. 1
Why Will Only 3 Out of Every 100 Rapists Serve Time?
The majority of sexual assault are not reported to the
police (an average of 60% of assaults in the last five
years were not reported). 1 Those rapists, of course, will
never spend a day in prison. But even when the crime is
reported, it is unlike to lead to an arrest and
prosecution. Factoring in unreported rapes, only about
3% of rapists will ever serve a day in prison.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by igboboy1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eko Ile & Bluetooth will blame GEJ (that is what ACN/APC does)

Me i go blame ketchup for his song Rozay...he said "you want my money, give me the kitten"... She wanted his money (abi drink na free?) so he had to take her ******
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
depressionkills:

This individual goes around calling anyone who debunks their shaky and weak argumentation a 'mumu' or 'stupid' yet has failed so far to provide any sound argument. Calling people a mumu or stupid, wont make you intelligent, it only shows your lack of faith in yourself and the points you put forth.
Prejudices and stereotypes of the likes 'British women are easy, drunkyards, lie about rape' have no intellectual value other than feed the lowest instincts of inferior people.
On the same basis, one could argue that because some Nigerians have defrauded others in the past, EVERY SINGLE NIGERIAN IS A FRAUDSTER AND SHOULD BE SUSPECTED OF BEING ONE even without any proof.
So because some Africans commit visa fraud, every African should be suspected of doing so. How dumb is that? Bigotry and prejudice have no intellectual value whatsoever. This is not fair at all and justice should function off fairness. I am sorry but you are clearly the dumbass here.
The fact that another Nigerian was wrongfully accused by a British lady of rape in a totally unrelated case proves NOTHING about this case, if you think it does, you have no room to call anyone a 'mumu'. It actually proves that the British police can be trusted on this matter because they managed to expose the lady in that case as a liar. So the system may no be perfect but it is working.
Also I could just as well unearth stories of incidences of rape totally unrelated to this case to make my point.

Your methodology and reasoning are flawed , backward and very very very dangerous!
If you cant come up with a FACT in this very story without speculating or resorting to name calling and prejudices to argue your point, stop talking rubbish.
Evidences presented so far have proven that he IS A RAPIST.
You guise over here are rewriting the script to frame her as a liar WITHOUT PROOF, talking about how she agreed to sex then was mad because he didnt pay her breakfast or whatever, as if you were there when it all happened, so desperate that you have to bring up some old stories totally unrelated.

Most of you here defending this guy should hang your head in shame and ask yourself what went wrong in your life for you to waste so much energy DEFENDING A CONVICTED RAPIST.
If you live in the UK, like I do , you should know better than saying dumb stuff like ' British women are this and that' because you know damn well that many people hold deep prejudices against Africans especially Nigerian men. If everyone had been like you and judged you on the mistakes of others, nobody would ever have given you a chance, listen to guy or judge you on your own merit. Actually, the UK would have closed their borders to Africans a long time ago simply on the basis that other Africans have committed crimes here.

So stop contributing to the widespread of rape culture by systematically demonizing rape victims and accusing them of lying when they find the courage to come forward!

I am glad Coogar has responded appropriately to your post. There is a lot of bitterness in your post. Do you have daddy issues?

If you have a father, brother, husband, etc who has been accused or rape, you wouldn't be uttering such nonsense. Preach your sermon to the women who tell lies. Do you know how many lives have been ruined? There was an Indian cab driver from a few years back, who lost his cab and his home because some lady lied.

I challenge to find something in that story that points to rape occurring other than what she said.

See the stories below and lets have your comments about those stories.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-23645807

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10160029/Cab-driver-falsely-accused-of-rape-saved-by-his-phone-app.html

Two people a month are being prosecuted for making false allegations of rape and wasting police time, new figures show.

It's the first time details for England and Wales have been compiled, showing how unusual the problem is.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) looked at a period of 17 months finding that in that time 35 people were charged.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/21016808

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild: http://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/reporting-rates
Please read why
Please let us drop all sentiments
I have an inspiration of conducting a KAP study on the perception of molestation by men
From the response I'm getting here tonight, i'm very very very shocked.

Sexual assault is one of the most under reported crimes,
with 60% still being left unreported. 1
Why Will Only 3 Out of Every 100 Rapists Serve Time?
The majority of sexual assault are not reported to the
police (an average of 60% of assaults in the last five
years were not reported). 1 Those rapists, of course, will
never spend a day in prison. But even when the crime is
reported, it is unlike to lead to an arrest and
prosecution. Factoring in unreported rapes, only about
3% of rapists will ever serve a day in prison.

please don't be daft!
the US is quite different from the UK. they are continents apart. i called you out on the UK statistics you clawed out.....

now, let's look at the latest one you have managed to dig out to sound intelligent. see, the general tactics out there has been to expand the definition of räpe so as to make it seem more common.

even verbal coercion or manipulation constitute rapë in this day & age. with such sweeping generalisation, there's hardly anyone out there who hasn't been datë-rapëd according to the premise on which these horrible people have gone on to define räpe.

how do you explain 43% of the victims went on to still date their "attackers"? i don't need to waste my time here. in your leisure, read this article

http://www.leaderu.com/real/ri9502/sommers.html

all you need to know about the exaggerated räpe statistics in the USA are there.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's really a sad world that we live him. This is why a lot of woman who have been molested are afraid to come out because of fear people like Katsumoto, Coogar and Shymmexx who have taken up the job to defend r.apists. I wonder what's next for these folks. maybe, defending Alquaeda. may God save us.

Afam,

Stick to making comments about what goes on in Ajegunle. It is no one's fault here that the UK High Commission keeps refusing you entry Visa.

That is no reason to keep making anti-UK statements.

This is the crime section; this chap wouldn't be the first Nigerian to be accused of rape. Did I ever offer a defense for previous rapists?

Being a mod is no license to be making silly comments.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Afam,

Stick to making comments about what goes on in Ajegunle. It is no one's fault here that the UK High Commission keeps refusing you entry Visa.

This is the crime section; this chap wouldn't be the first Nigerian to be accused of rape. Did I ever offer a defense for previous rapists?

How's calling for due diligence to be followed anti-UK statements as opposed to supporting an accused r.apist just because in the UK people don't get r.aped. Bros, common. Just listen to that. Because of people like you and your fellow pro-rape people, rapists will be spurred to do more knowing fully well that they have people cheering them on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:
Afam,

ouch!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
How's calling for due diligence to be followed anti-UK statements as opposed supporting an accused r.apist just because in the UK people don't get r.aped. Bros, common. Just listen to that. Because of people like you and your fellow pro-rape people, rapists will be spurred to do more knowing fully well that they have people cheering them on.

Don't you realise how daft your posts are?

So ra.pists will come on NL to see what I have typed and will then be encouraged to carry out rape. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who is cheering rapists on? Do you know the meaning of due diligence? What has due diligence got to do with this story?

Is there no limit to your idiocy?

And I know you have the habit of hiding posts that expose you. Don't even try it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

Don't you realise how daft your posts are?

So ra.pists will come on NL to see what I have typed and will then be encouraged to carry out rape. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Who is cheering rapists on? Do you know the meaning of due diligence? What has due diligence got to do with this story?

Is there no limit to your idiocy?

And I know you have the habits of hiding posts that expose you. Don't even try it.
Let me help you, by Due Diligence, i mean that investigations should be carried out and not you folks coming here to tell us that someone is guilt just because in your neck of the wood, people don't r.ape pr get r.aped. That's the mentality that have spurred many people to get away with crime and their opposites traumatized just because people like you are carrying placards on behalf of criminals.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam, give up. Unleash ALTRUTH and let him fight the rest of your battle.

Depressionkills, I just checked your profile and I found this:

Personal text: Depressed/ Cameroonian/ Poor/ Pessimistic/ Sometimes suicidal/ Likes art, poetry and beauty/ Hates injustice, prejudice, close-mindness, institutional oppression/ Life ambition: make the world a better place by bettering myself /

^^^ grin grin grin grin. God's with you and I hope you overcome your depression. Anyway, sorry about my post.

I'm out!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

please don't be daft!
the US is quite different from the UK. they are continents apart. i called you out on the UK statistics you clawed out.....

now, let's look at the latest one you have managed to dig out to sound intelligent. see, the general tactics out there has been to expand the definition of räpe so as to make it seem more common.

even verbal coercion or manipulation constitute rapë in this day & age. with such sweeping generalisation, there's hardly anyone out there who hasn't been datë-rapëd according to the premise on which these horrible people have gone on to define räpe.

how do you explain 43% of the victims went on to still date their "attackers"? i don't need to waste my time here. in your leisure, read this article

http://www.leaderu.com/real/ri9502/sommers.html

all you need to know about the exaggerated räpe statistics in the USA are there.....

Here are the UK stats

In January 2013, the Ministry of Justice (MoJ), Office for
National Statistics (ONS) and Home Office released its first
ever joint Official Statistics bulletin on sexual violence,
entitled An Overview of Sexual Offending in England and
Wales .
It reported that:
Approximately 85,000 women are raped on average in
England and Wales every year
Over 400,000 women are sexually assaulted each year
1 in 5 women (aged 16 - 59) has experienced some form
of sexual violence since the age of 16.
http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/Statistics2.php

Can you see this is a genuine problem?

Government statistics released in January 2013 estimated
that 85,000 women are raped on average in England and
Wales every year, that over 400,000 women are sexually
assaulted annually, and that 1 in 5 women (aged 16 - 59)
has experienced some form of sexual violence since the
age of 16. The same study reported that 28% of women
who are victims of the most serious sexual offences never
tell anyone about it, and we know from our experience
within the Rape Crisis movement that only around 15% of
women and girls who experience sexual violence ever
report to the police.
One reason women and girls tell us they are reluctant to
talk about their experiences is a fear of not being believed,
or of being blamed for what has happened to them, as well
as feelings of shame or self-blame.

I pray you don't fall victim

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
The same study reported that 28% of women
who are victims of the most serious intimate offences
never
within the molestation Crisis movement that only around
15% of
women and girls who experience intimate violence ever
report to the police.
http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/mythsampfacts2.php

These are scientific researches not newspaper articles.
Your argument s tonight have only confirmed these shocking statistics.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 11:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
tensor777:

Yes you are actually frm you posts an angry, extremely militant, feminist always quick to play the victim card in favour of women.

No thought that this guy could have been set up after playing the sex game with this white girl.
No thought that all too many white English women experience regrets, guilt and shame after drunken sexual escapades because it doesn't fit into the feminist narrative of female empowerment and liberation.

Come on girl even you know that this case mainly goes down to his word against hers?

This is basically what I was talking about in my first post: The inability to present morally and intellectually sound arguments leave yall with nothing more than verbal abuse, bigotry, assumptions and speculations.

Since you cannot back your case, well there is nothing to back, you have to resort to intellectually dishonest and pointless personal attacks and character assassination acting like a weak-minded person with nothing valuable to say but a self-serving and abuse-promoting rhetoric.

You did the same thing here with this lady, accusing her of lying WITHOUT PROOF, trying to tarnish her character WITHOUT PROOF, singing the same song every abuser/enabler sings when they get caught about how the world is against them and the other party is NECESSARILY EVIL, so they are innocent and the victim.

Once again, just like bigotry and prejudice, demonizing people simply because they disagree with you has not intellectual and moral value!
I am not interested in any of the rubbish you have spewed so far and since you have failed to come up with valid points countering mine, leave me the Bleep alone because I never engaged with you in the first place!
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
It was reported today that a police unit in London that
investigates sex crimes was pressured to drop a rape claim
against a man who later went on to murder his two
children.

The damning report by the Independent Police Complaints
Commission also details how the MET’s Sapphire unit failed
to pursue rape allegations properly in order to boost the
team’s detection rates.
The UK already has one of the LOWEST rates of conviction for
allegations of rape in Europe. The below info-graphic, put
together by Information is Beautiful , gives an overview of
how the system is already failing women in light of today’s
news. Zoom in twice to get a clear view of the stats.
http://www.leftfootforward.org/2013/02/rape-low-conviction-rate-in-the-uk/

I found this very terrifying.

The question is who pressured the police to drop charges?
Could it be uninformed folks in social media behind their laptops unwittingly unleashing untold harm to these victims?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
eaglechild: The same study reported that 28% of women
who are victims of the most serious intimate offences
never
within the molestation Crisis movement that only around
15% of
women and girls who experience intimate violence ever
report to the police.
http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/mythsampfacts2.php

These are scientific researches not newspaper articles.
Your argument s tonight have only confirmed these shocking statistics.

why didn't they tell anyone about it? you are clueless about this topic.....the way räpe is defined by these feminists would shock you.

a woman took her husband to court for rapë because he ejacülated into her after they both agreed he must do withdrawal method.

the judge presiding the case agreed with her - other women with a similar case would also fill in a questionnaire that they have once been räped.

so unless we know the definition of rapë this report based the research on, you are only pissing in the wind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

why didn't they tell anyone about it? you are clueless about this topic.....the way räpe is defined by these feminists would shock you.

a woman took her husband to court for rapë because he ejacülated into her after they both agreed he must do withdrawal method.

the judge presiding the case agreed with her - other women with a similar case would also fill in a questionnaire that they have once been räped.

so unless we know the definition of rapë this report based the research on, you are only pissing in the wind.
Yes, if they both agreed that he must use the withdrawal method and he didn't then it can be termed r.ape. You're too busy defending r.apists that you don't even know what r.ape is. May God deliver you.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 11:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Let me help you, by Due Diligence, i mean that investigations should be carried out and not you folks coming here to tell us that someone is guilt just because in your neck of the wood, people don't r.ape pr get r.aped. That's the mentality that have spurred many people to get away with crime and their opposites traumatized just because people like you are carrying placards on behalf of criminals.

You are sounding more ridiculous with each statement.

Who can claim that in their neck of the woods, there are no rape cases?

I am throwing a challenge at you - read the story and find something that incriminates the convicted other than what the 'victim' said.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
coogar:

It is very obvious for all to see that you are now clutching at straws.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Afam4eva(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
Katsumoto:

You are sounding more ridiculous with each statement.

Who can claim that in their neck of the woods, there are no rape cases?

I am throwing a challenge at you - read the story and find something that incriminates the convicted other than what the 'victim' said.
I never said which party was right. I'm only against you people's bid to discredit the lady's story just because some people have been accused wrongly in the past. How about letting the authorities do their job and deciding who's guilty and who's not.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by coogar: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, if they both agreed that he must use the withdrawal method and he didn't then it can be termed r.ape. You're too busy defending r.apists that you don't even know what r.ape is. May God deliver you.

you are a tool....
she agreed to have sëx with her husband - so why should an irrelevant point like ejaculåtion constitute räpe? if she was so concerned about sëmen, why didn't she insist on condoms or wear femidom?

it's a mockery on the real victims of räpe for a woman that agreed to sex to claim she was räped because of ejäculation. afam, are you educated at all?

eaglechild:
It is very obvious for all to see that you are now clutching at straws.

clutch at straws after destroying every point you have put forward. you are behind the curve on this issue - go back home & do more research!!! many hardline feminists have been put to sword - you are too little to put a scratch.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx: Afam, give up. Unleash ALTRUTH and let him fight the rest of your battle.

Depressionkills, I just checked your profile and I found this:

Personal text: Depressed/ Cameroonian/ Poor/ Pessimistic/ Sometimes suicidal/ Likes art, poetry and beauty/ Hates injustice, prejudice, close-mindness, institutional oppression/ Life ambition: make the world a better place by bettering myself /

^^^ grin grin grin grin. God's with you and I hope you overcome your depression. Anyway, sorry about my post.

I'm out!!

So this is all you got, really?
You clearly had nothing of value to say, proving my point!
You think that I aired this information out when I feared the judgement of obtuse-minded and ignorant people like you? I pity you really.

My aim is to take a strong stand against the marginalization of African people with mental disorders and thank you for the publicity.
Because I hope that for very 10 bigots like you out there that defends r.apists, rape, violence against women, the stigmatization of mental illness, there is at least one person out there that has been victim of r.ape or is living in terrible pain, that will see my profile and find the courage to come forward, seek help, without being afraid of being judged.

I aspire to so much more than making a fool of myself by defending rape and rapis.ts online and I actually have values I live by.
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by eaglechild: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2013
coogar:

This is a faceless forum, but you can learn a lot

I as a health worker have managed molestation victims.

Apart from the minors who innocently reported to their parents, the others had the details coerced from them.
One victim vehemently refused to reveal the perpetrators for fear of reprisal.

Why i am very passionate about this is the consequences are devastating.

You have to institute HIV prophylaxis
Hep B prophylaxis
Contraceptives
TT, and other necessary medication
with loads and loads of counseling.

Let us forget about nairaland, this for me is very personal and practical.

For you to come out and say a lady accused a minimum income bouncer of molestation when she stands to gain nothing but negative publicity is taking this whole joke too far.

Most rape victims will never want that chapter of their life known that is why they go unreported.

So don't sit behind your computer typing thrash when you know jack nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 30, 2013
depressionkills:

So this is all you got, really?
You clearly had nothing of value to say, proving my point!
You think that I aired this information out when I feared the judgement of obtuse-minded and ignorant people like you? I pity you really.

My aim is to take a strong stand against the marginalization of African people with mental disorders and thank you for the publicity.
Because I hope that for very 10 bigots like you out there that defends r.apists, rape, violence against women, the stigmatization of mental illness, there is at least one person out there that has been victim of r.ape or is living in terrible pain, that will see my profile and find the courage to come forward, seek help, without being afraid of being judged.

I aspire to so much more than making a fool of myself by defending rape and rapis.ts online and I actually have values I live by.

I had to come back and clear things up. I'm not in any way, shape, or form, laughing at whatever it's that you're going through. I know how deep depression and mental disorder is in the black community and how most people are scared to seek help due to the stigma attached to it. I'd say over 60% of black folks suffer from one form of depression/mental-disorder one-way or the other. And I also had to deal with something similar on a lighter scale - after a horrific car accident, in which I almost lost my life, a few years ago. Laughing at that would amount to laughing at my own race and our struggles.

That said, you need to rid yourself off the trait of playing victim/blame-game all the time. That would only add to what you're going through. You need to always look at issues critically and treat everything as an isolated case. If you can do that with this particular case - then you should be able to discern that the whole story is pure nonsense and that an innocent man's life is about to be destroyed for something unrelated to what he's being convicted for.

I've a young friend whose life was put on hold for more than a year for something similar. The charges against him were dropped last month. He missed uni this year and he has missed a few football trials just because of a lie a disgrunted lady told against him.

Sorry, I can't defend injustice!

Anyway, I wish you all the best in whatever you're going through. God's with you.

Defo out this time.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2013
God pinish u! Stuupidd man
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 12:43am On Oct 30, 2013
eaglechild:

This is a faceless forum, but you can learn a lot

I as a health worker have managed molestation victims.

Apart from the minors who innocently reported to their parents, the others had the details coerced from them.
One victim vehemently refused to reveal the perpetrators for fear of reprisal.

Why i am very passionate about this is the consequences are devastating.

You have to institute HIV prophylaxis
Hep B prophylaxis
Contraceptives
TT, and other necessary medication
with loads and loads of counseling.

Let us forget about nairaland, this for me is very personal and practical.

For you to come out and say a lady accused a minimum income bouncer of molestation when she stands to gain nothing but negative publicity is taking this whole joke too far.

Most rape victims will never want that chapter of their life known that is why they go unreported.

So don't sit behind your computer typing thrash when you know jack nothing.

Your position would be understandable if not one victim lied about being raped. You have been presented with evidence of English women who have lied about being raped. You clearly don't understand the cultural practices that are at play here.

Your pontification is insensitive to the 100s of innocent men who have lost their dignity, source of livelihood, families, wives as a result of lies told by some women.

Quit acting like you are the only one who is concerned about rape. No decent man who is born of a woman will support actual rape.

I know a dude whose promising career was cut short as a result of a rape lie. Is there compensation for victims of rape lies?

Rape affects both men and women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 1:01am On Oct 30, 2013
coogar:

reasons why your countrymen are asked to pay £3k before they can visit UK. [b]if you think stereotyping does not exist in this world then you are twice as dumb [/b]as i once thought when reading your meaningless balderdash. go to the american embassy with a name that says mohammed abdulhamza & let's see how you would fare.

Yeah sure, because I actually did say that stereotyping does NOT exist in the world right It is not like, I clearly mentioned that Nigerian men get heavily stereotyped, right?

The irony of it all is that you are here trying to paint this woman as a liar without proof yet shamelessly putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head to drive your point home.

coogar:
extra caution are taken at the airports when a plane from africa lands at heathrow. forget the political correctness stuff you hear/read in the media. the security/border officials scrutinise every nigerian otherwise nigerians shouldn't need a visa to travel to the UK/US. if your forefathers hadn't queered the pitch for you, travelling abroad for nigerians shouldn't have been so tedious....

Are you trying to argue that because the UKBA stereotypes Nigerian nationals, stereotyping in the judicial system is fair and just? Just answer this question without spouting the obvious to derail.
This is all I am talking about, the viciousness of bigotry applied in the justice system has devastating effects on the lives of the most vulnerable who are actually the ones the law should protect first.
I am clearly talking here about justice, fairness and intellectual and moral values!
Do you agree with stereotyping or not?? Do you think that every Nigerian should be treated like shit because of 419 scammers??
Do you think that because someone else commits a crime and the person happens to look like you, you, an innocent party in the matter should be judged off that
If yes to this question:

Isnt it ironic that many here are accusing the British of being racist of convicting this rapist, yet turn around and use bigotry themselves to defend their point??

If no: Why are you using it then??

coogar:
pay attention to the details instead of deploying your scattergun approach. the british police can't be trusted. 'mide fadayomi was heading to jail until the friend of the accuser got pricked by her conscience & testified against her friend in court. that was what prompted the police to look into her past & that was when they found out she had also made similar claims in the past.

idris popoola had no such luck - he copped 7 years for what he may not be guilty of - thanks to hypocritical fückwits like yourself. if a british national was convicted of the same crime in nigeria, his people would also assess the possibilities that he might be innocent.

So you are clearly stating here that the police investigation managed to prove that she was a liar but the police cant be trusted right?? And you call me a tool?? Bless your heart.
And what is the link again between Mide Fadayomi and Mr Popoola?? PLEASE TELL ME! Tell me how the lady lying in one case is proof a lie in the other case

"he copped 7 years for what he may not be guilty of " still waiting for your proof that he 'may not be guilty' but you clearly has none. btw once again, name calling and bigotry are not proof!

coogar:

you are a tool......
this is the problem with many of today's youths. their inability to think outside the box & be objective is worrying. evidences presented so far suggest idris could as well be innocent in this case. he was invited to her crib, they slëpt together & she drove him back to where he could get transportation the following morning. where in all this suggested she was räped?

Oga clearly has a chip on their shoulder undecided
I just realised that you do not know what rape is and it very sad that at your old age, after living such a long life to the point of ranting about the youth of today, you still don't know that rape is about consent. That's is it.
Dining with someone / inviting someone in your house / driving them home are NOT ACCEPTABLE form of consent.
You might be from the generation that thinks that a man cannot rape his wife because they are married, she cooks for him, cleans his clothes

*Hiding face in embarrassment for you* This type of ignorance is why sexual violence is so prevalent in Africa

coogar:

you lack cognitive reasoning....
show the evidence where i said she was mad because he didn't pay breakfast. this is how you troglodytes go about twisting words & distorting the facts. if you have nothing credible to add to the discussion, i suggest you crawl back to the crevice you sprang out from.

more like we should be asking you why you have no doubt this dude was a räpist? could it possibly be because you were touched as a little girl thus your inability to trust any man? i have a good shrink in vauxhall that can rid you of your insecurity.

Your reasoning so far = assumptions, bigotry, insults, yet I am the one lacking cognitive reasoning, once again bless your heart.

this is what I said "You guise over here are rewriting the script to frame her as a liar WITHOUT PROOF, talking about how she agreed to sex then was mad because he didnt pay her breakfast or whatever, as if you were there when it all happened, so desperate that you have to bring up some old stories totally unrelated." If you are too intellectually deficient to understand that I was talking about a group and not specifically you, refrain from insulting anyone's intelligence because so far, all you have spouted is only insulting your own intellect!

Also I havent said that I had 'no doubt' he was a rapist. Then you will be whining about me twisting your words, when it is all you know. Also using the sexual abuse of children to score point is disgusting, tactless, classless and vile.
I already know that you had little moral from the way you would use stereotyping and prejudices to defend a convicted rapist but this is taking it too far and just show how morally bankrupt you are.
If taking a strong stance against rape means someone has been raped as a kid, does that means that people like you, defending this guy, are rapists and have rape children?? Have you raped before?? Anyway that would not surprise me.
And no I was not 'touched' as kid

[quote /author=coogar]

my heart goes out to the real räpe victims out there. however, when an irresponsible woman decides to get drunk & have sëx with a stranger & then claim she was räped then you have to question her class, decorum & morals. if this discussion is intellectually out of your league, you don't have to comment or call people out. you have shown no nous to even suggest you fully grasp what is being discussed.
[/quote]

You have no room talking about class, morals, intelligence!
All your post speak for themselves
Being drunk actually alters once ability to 'decide' of anything hence their ability to consent to anything, smarty pant has no clue what rape and consent are. you clearly have no clue of what you are talking about but insist on loudly speaking rubbish, talking over people, making false accusations and desperately resorting to ad hominem attacks.
Logic has not left you, it was never with you to begin with and insulting others' intellectual ability wont make it come!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Katsumoto:

I am glad Coogar has responded appropriately to your post. There is a lot of bitterness in your post. Do you have daddy issues?

If you have a father, brother, husband, etc who has been accused or rape, you wouldn't be uttering such nonsense. Preach your sermon to the women who tell lies. Do you know how many lives have been ruined? There was an Indian cab driver from a few years back, who lost his cab and his home because some lady lied.

I challenge to find something in that story that points to rape occurring other than what she said.

See the stories below and lets have your comments about those stories.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-23645807

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10160029/Cab-driver-falsely-accused-of-rape-saved-by-his-phone-app.html

Two people a month are being prosecuted for making false allegations of rape and wasting police time, new figures show.

It's the first time details for England and Wales have been compiled, showing how unusual the problem is.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) looked at a period of 17 months finding that in that time 35 people were charged.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/21016808

I am the bitter one yet you are the one resorting to adhominen again??
What is wrong with all the people on this forum that cannot talk to others without overtly or slyly being verbally abusive?
I am plainly aware that many people lie about rape but I maintain that few people lying doesnt mean that everybody does or should be suspected of.
Actually many people suspecting or attacking rape victims lead many of them to hide their abuse.
That is all!!
I must have hit a nerve because you are all coming at me with insults as I stole the last piece of meat in your pot grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by depressionkills(f): 1:11am On Oct 30, 2013
shymexx:

I had to come back and clear things up. I'm not in any way, shape, or form, laughing at whatever it's that you're going through. I know how deep depression and mental disorder is in the black community and how most people are scared to seek help due to the stigma attached to it. I'd say over 60% of black folks suffer from one form of depression/mental-disorder one-way or the other. And I also had to deal with something similar on a lighter scale - after a horrific car accident, in which I almost lost my life, a few years ago. Laughing at that would amount to laughing at my own race and our struggles.

That said, you need to rid yourself off the trait of playing victim/blame-game all the time. That would only add to what you're going through. You need to always look at issues critically and treat everything as an isolated case. If you can do that with this particular case - then you should be able to discern that the whole story is pure nonsense and that an innocent man's life is about to be destroyed for something unrelated to what he's being convicted for.

I've a young friend whose life was put on hold for more than a year for something similar. The charges against him were dropped last month. He missed uni this year and he has missed a few football trials just because of a lie a disgrunted lady told against him.

Sorry, I can't defend injustice!

Anyway, I wish you all the best in whatever you're going through. God's with you.

Defo out this time.

K then, no hard feelings, thanks cool
Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by toshmann(m): 1:19am On Oct 30, 2013
eazzzy1: They had sex, they had a fight afterwards,she called the cops,he denied it was rape,they carried out their test,they found his semen in her,they arrested him,his story don't count! He's just a negro!

This is the classical story of inter-racial S€X in the western world. So for those on you young guys out there looking for white bangers, I'll give you the "Toshmann formular for safe banging". ( "safe" here means the mans safety/freedom/jail prevention)
Always have a hidden recorder in your pants and record your conversation with white chicks when you are about to bang. Pretend say you wan go piss for toilet, then take style put on the recorder, get back into the room and start talking again for a few seconds before the banging, let the recorder have her give consent.

This may sound way out of rationality, but it has saved a friend of mine in Canada from going to prison.

A word of advice for any successful young black man in America. If you are black, and successful, AVOID white girls at ALL costs. Forget it. Not even the ashawos of Las Vegas. Avoid all of them. They will ruin you. That's is their mission.

Me, once I hit $2million I'm done with them forever. Anyway e be like I'm done right now bc I'm into Caribbeans now. wink

I can't count how many friends and acquantances white chicks have ruined. I can't count. I can't sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by Katsumoto: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2013
depressionkills:

I am the bitter one yet you are the one resorting to adhominen again??
What is wrong with all the people on this forum that cannot talk to others without overtly or slyly being verbally abusive?
I am plainly aware that many people lie about rape but I maintain that few people lying doesnt mean that everybody does or should be suspected of.
Actually many people suspecting or attacking rape victims lead many of them to hide their abuse.
That is all!!
I must have hit a nerve because you are all coming at me with insults as I stole the last piece of meat in your pot grin

Yes, you started all bitter. If there are men in your life who love you and whom you, then you will not be insensitive to the plight of men who have been accused unjustly of rape.

No one said all rape victims are liars. We are only stating that the incidence of lying about rape is too high. So high that lives have been destroyed. You can't have a blanket rule that once a woman cries rape, then she must have been raped.

Take each case on its merit. In this case, there isn't anything to suggest rape other than the word of the woman.

What is few to you? 'Few' is relative in this case. For me, one man going to prison after being falsely accused of rape is too much. Do you know why? Because it could have happened to me.

You hit no nerve, the perceived insults are only a natural reaction to the insensitivity of your position and the moronic logic you applied in reaching that position.

If you move away from your default position that all men who are accused of rape are guilty of rape, then we can find common ground.

I repeat, apart from the words of the woman, what about this story makes you believe that rape really occurred?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nightclub Bouncer Is Jailed For molestation by toshmann(m): 1:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Katsumoto:

Yes, you started all bitter. If there are men in your life who love you and who whom you, then you will not be insensitive to the plight of men who have been accused unjustly of rape.

No one said all rape victims are liars. We are only stating that the incidence of lying about rape is too high. So high that lives have been destroyed. You can't have a blanket rule that once a woman cries rape, then she must have been raped.

Take each case on its merit. In this case, there isn't anything to suggest rape other than the word of the woman.

What is few to you? 'Few' is relative in this case. For me, one man going to prison after being falsely accused of rape is too much. Do you know why? Because it could have happened to me.

You hit no nerve, the perceived insults are only as a natural reaction to the insensitivity of your position and the moronic logic you applied in reaching that position.

If you move away from your default position that all men who are accused of rape are guilty of rape, then we can find common ground.

I repeat, apart from the words of the woman, what about this story makes you believe that rape really occurred?

RaP€ is difficult to manage in any society. So I did it hard to blame the judges to be honest. If you start asking for absolute proof of raP€, you will never find any, and so molesters will continue to get away.

And yes, Rap€ is a serious issue in the world today. Women get rap€d everyday. So how do we combat this? The western world decided to trust the words of the woman with a few DNA samples of the accused mans fluid on her, and that's it.

If I were in-charge, I would rather pin a prevention campaign. Women should avoid places where rape can happen. Etc. wearing skimpy clothes at night and bringing a man into your house after drinking, is asking for trouble.

English girls get drunk and have almost no control of what they do. When the drink clears, tey regret and start looking for whom to blame. And nothing pleases judges more than locking niggers up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10-year-old Girl Brutally Beaten By Her Father Battles To Regain Her Sight-video / Designer Shaun Akanbi Stabbed To Death In The UK / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.