Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Can I Move On After A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Move On After A Break Up (912 Views)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Move On After A Break Up by albwil: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2008
Don't take your love away from me,  Don't you leave my heart in misery,  If you go then I'll be blue,  Cause breaking up is hard to do, "
Neil Sedaka could not have sung words more true. If you have ever been through a break up, you know how painful and difficult a time it can be. You are thrown onto an emotional rollercoaster with no end in sight.
FOR MORE INFO ON THIS TOPIC JUST CLICK OON THE LINK BELOW albertwilsondate..com
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by DonEse125(f): 8:02am On Sep 03, 2008
Well OP,there's really no hard & fast rule to the process of healing. 1 thing i can say,though,(from experience)that crying it out really helps. Sometimes a good long cry really helps. Lastly,lemme quote another singer:" Thought i couldnt live without u,it's gonna hurt when it heals too,it'll all get better in time. Even though i really loved u,i'm gonna smile 'cos i deserve too,yes i do,it'll all get better in time."
Wise Words!
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by DonEse125(f): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2008
Oh and,talking about it to a close and trusted friend helps too
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2008
The best way to forget a man/woman is to replace him/her with another person ASAP. Dont even think of wallowing in self-pity for a moment longer that necessary. Just carry on with your life and before you know it, he's history. cool
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by dgratrock: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

The best way to forget a man/woman is to replace him/her with another person ASAP. Dont even think of wallowing in self-pity for a moment longer that necessary. Just carry on with your life and before you know it, he's history. cool
i strongly disagree! the 1st thing to do after a break up is to seat back and logically analyse what has happened in that relationship. do not be in a hurry to enter into a new one as the tendencies to repeat previous errors are great. for now i'd say, move on wit life, every other thing will fall into place on its own, cheers
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2008
dgratrock:

i strongly disagree! the 1st thing to do after a break up is to seat back and logically analyse what has happened in that relationship. do not be in a hurry to enter into a new one as the tendencies to repeat previous errors are great. for now i'D say, move on wit life, every other thing will fall into place on its own, cheers

Analyse what?? People are different. The first mistake you make is to try comparing the crashed r/ship with any new one you'll be entering into. And you have to realize the problem is not with you, but with them . . Everbody makes errors and no amount of 'analysis' can stop that. she needs to occupy herself with someone else. Thats the fastest way to get over it.
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by prizeless(m): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2008
How to move on after a breakup,,

USE A CAB!!!
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by Busta(f): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2008
How to move on after a break-up?

go into anotha one or get into a rebound relationship.
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by topup: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2008
By working on using your rational mind over your heart, thinking with your heart causes all these tears after the breakup, but if you can manage to think rationally, you will understand that it is only a stepping stone to get you where you need to go in life. That there are many people out there who can replace the person who you loved, they may never replace the love, because every love is different, but you can replace the old love with a new thriving, vibrant love.

I agree with crying, crying allows me to be human for a while, feel the hurt, really feel the hurt, and then wipe the tears away and move on. The more tears I cry, the stronger I become, instead of this strong pretence I've been putting up for months, I should have cried. It feels so good smiley
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by prizeless(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2008
busta, i guess a CAB will just be it. CAB - CALL ANOTHER BOY (SHARPLY)
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by prizeless(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2008
i think we should just get into more meaningful relationships to avoid unnecessary heart breaks and fresh starts
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by Busta(f): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
prizeless:

busta, i guess a CAB will just be it. CAB - CALL ANOTHER BOY (SHARPLY)

abi?

prizeless:

i think we should just get into more meaningful relationships to avoid unnecessary heart breaks and fresh starts

word!!
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by MrCrackles(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
@Post and Poster

Get the next available Kabu-Kabu and you would be on the move in no time!
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by prizeless(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2008
Hey Busta rEmember, he who sales first, saves the day.

I wonder who made that comment.

relationships, breakups,crys, heartbreaks,

hey, these are rather unnecessary, we are humans not some dried leaves.

FIND THE RIGHT QUALITIES IN A GUY OR A LADY AND LIVE TO SAVE THE DAY, POSSIBLY THE YEARS

U DON'T HAVE TO KEEP BEING BROKEN UP, LIKE ONE WITH OUT WORTH.

priestdaprince@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by k1banty(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2008
don't jump any into any relationship, get something to do for a while. Hang out with good friends and don't feel intimated that you lost your dearie to someone else. Life goes on and it's better to move on.
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by MrCrackles(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2008
k1banty:

don't jump any into any relationship, get something to do for a while. Hang out with good friends and don't feel intimated that you lost your dearie to someone else. Life goes on and it's better to move on.

like banging the maiguard or asking the cook to cook some storm underneath! grin
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by arramyjay: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2008
You guys are very mean do u realize the state of mind she will be right now?and u post all sorts of things it will break her spirit totally she asked a simple question if u dnt knw wht to write dnt write cos it is really nt fair to joke abt other people's emotions.Now sweetie like don_Ese wrote u need to cry it out now u cry not beacause u are foolish you cry because you want to move on,and the only way you can do that is not by CAB or replacing him,it is nt easyy i tell you but u will be fine because the truth of the matter is tht u are better than him,1st u cry,then u smile and then u pay back,by being a better person than he will ever be u knw they say payback is a bitch.so let it out girl cry if u have to ok,for watever goes up most always come down.I tell you when u bounce back u will be fine,and u will look back and say u better off without him.
Re: How Can I Move On After A Break Up by mogentle(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2008
Talking from experience, when it happened, i hated ladies for some time, i dont like moving with them,but i later realised my own mistake(no matter how small) in the failed r/ship. So i moved on and made correction, took time to study b4 conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

Must Ur Girlfriend Get Pregnant Before Marriage? / Who Thought You How To Make Love / How Can I Be Caring And Not Taken For A Fool:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.