Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225582 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by alentyno: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
airsaylongcon: Comrades (Pardon the pun),
It is good to see everyone trying to give this thread a kick in the butt and get it going once again. Now we must know what it feels like to be in the Big brother house when the show is approaching the finale with the camaraderie gone and everyone just hanging around. Now we must act as a unit and push over the line. Truth be told, I am over the specified age by a couple of years but I swear down I am ready to dig in and fight with all my might. I may have deprived someone who is within the age limit and equally qualified but remember when "If you are good, you are good"was trending? I am not good but STRONGLY believe in practise practise practise; for this is the only way a boxer keeps his reflexes razor sharp.

So I beseech you all to chip in a little bit on how we can all make our AC. I have got an ebook "How to Succeed at an Assessment Centre" published by Kogan Page. If you are interested quote me. I will respond to all requests by 1700hrs today 11/08/2014. Requests beyond this date wont be answered o! Also @majekdom2, @sqlmaster and other top dawgs....me I am not good o so assistance is necessary
Thanks!.. Valenogbo@gmail.com ...God bless
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Cherez: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
It is good to see everyone trying to give this thread a kick in the butt and get it going once again. Now we must know what it feels like to be in the Big brother house when the show is approaching the finale with the camaraderie gone and everyone just hanging around. Now we must act as a unit and push over the line. Truth be told, I am over the specified age by a couple of years but I swear down I am ready to dig in and fight with all my might. I may have deprived someone who is within the age limit and equally qualified but remember when "If you are good, you are good"was trending? I am not good but STRONGLY believe in practise practise practise; for this is the only way a boxer keeps his reflexes razor sharp.

So I beseech you all to chip in a little bit on how we can all make our AC. I have got an ebook "How to Succeed at an Assessment Centre" published by Kogan Page. If you are interested quote me. I will respond to all requests by 1700hrs today 11/08/2014. Requests beyond this date wont be answered o! Also @majekdom2, @sqlmaster and other top dawgs....me I am not good o so assistance is necessary

Thanx::::: chellypaul@fastmail.fm
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Vogue50: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
God bless you @airsaylongcon. Please send a copy to MCBabkin@yahoo.com.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Collintos: DEAR ALL,

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THE BAD LINK I POSTED EARLIER.....PLEASE FOLLOW THIS..........https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/careers/documents/public/searchable/assessment-centres.pdf..... wink...INCASE it isn't opening just try to figure it out using your own browser following the above address. I successfully opened it on my end....But don't know why it isn't opening on this thread....

This link opened it https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/careers/documents/public/searchable/assessment-centres.pdf

(no trailing dots/periods)

Very excellent link! Pull it down now while you can as it seems to be behind an intranet/firewall
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
airsaylongcon:

This link opened it https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/careers/documents/public/searchable/assessment-centres.pdf

Very excellent link! Pull it down now while you can as it seems to be behind an intranet/firewall
oluchukwu.patrick@eng.uniben.edu ...thanks

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
@airsaylongcon NICE ONE...thumbs up
mcpat:
oluchukwu.patrick@eng.uniben.edu ...thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ Airsaylongcon.....NICE ONE...Thumbs Up....
airsaylongcon:

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Lewinskee: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
@airsaylongcon, good intentions you have there but there's a better way you should have gone about this thing. You've just succeeded in turning this thread to a mail-dropping zone.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lewinskee: @airsaylongcon, good intentions you have there but there's a better way you should have gone about this thing. You've just succeeded in turning this thread to a mail-dropping zone.

I agree that it may lead to mail-dropping...but at least it will get the thread started. At some point, I am hoping peeps like you will positively contribute to a deep discussion here.

A first curve-ball to the entire house. Why do you want to work with NLNG? Why not with Shell or NNPC or Mobil or Chevron?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by KaceeDcontrol(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2014

tanx
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2014

Lol.....what a way to bring the thread back to Life. Thumps up!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hhahahhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin naija no de carry last oooo
SegunMike:

Lol.....what a way to bring the thread back to Life. Thumps up!
Hehhheehhhee....abeg make I no carry last oooo, humbly request u forward to mikestars2002@yahoo.co.uk
Ngode!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2014

@airsaylongcon; kindly send the material to my mail box izjonns@yahoo.co.uk...igbo man no dey carry last grin grin grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
PrinceofParis:
I was hoping you would have sent it already, I was thinking of uploading it on datashare or 4shared and posting a link here so others can download instead of everybody dropping their mails.
You can upload it and post a link for us to play through it.
Thanks once again,
Best Regards.

Provide me with your email address lemme mail you the materials and you can do all of that. I am using an anonymizing software and cant host it on my 4shared account
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Provide me with your email address lemme mail you the materials and you can do all of that. I am using an anonymizing software and cant host it on my 4shared account
Ok
princeofparis0406@gmail.com you sent a mail earlier with no attachment.
Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by auschris: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
auschris2000@yahoo.com

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sexylove123(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please am very sorry for not replying some PM cos am having some challenges with my email. We can still discuss anything here .
@airsaylongcon, psl drop the link of whatever you have here to avoid people(even those that never took any NLNG Test) from flooding this thread with " pls send it to xyxy@yahoo.com".

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
airsaylongcon:

Many thanks... pzack40@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adeyemialatishe(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
interested bro....adeyemi.alatishe@gmail.com

ddazz:

I am interested bro... dim_bone@yahoo.com.. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by JohnSnow008: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sexylove123: Please am very sorry for not replying some PM cos am having some challenges with my email. We can still discuss anything here .
@airsaylongcon, psl drop the link of whatever you have here to avoid people(even those that never took any NLNG Test) from flooding this thread with " pls send it to xyxy@yahoo.com".

@Sexylove, Please do you have any new information about the date of the assessment centre. A friend of mine iscurrently rounding up his masters in the UK and would like to book ahead for his flight ticket to save cost. Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sexylove123(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
JohnSnow008:

@Sexylove, Please do you have any new information about the date of the assessment centre. A friend of mine iscurrently rounding up his masters in the UK and would like to book ahead for his flight ticket to save cost. Thanks

I was told "hopefully in September" and that was before the release of SHL results . I believe there will be a minimum of two weeks between AC invite and actual first day of the AC. I have not cared to ask further questions after the release of SHL results.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by JohnSnow008: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sexylove123:

I was told "hopefully in September" and that was before the release of SHL results . I believe there will be a minimum of two weeks between AC invite and actual first day of the AC. I have not cared to ask further questions after the release of SHL results.

Thank you. I wish everyone success in the A/C. You are Favoured!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2014

pls send to

thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin HMmmm....Now I see many Successfulzzzz..showing up.............How I wish everyone will come out like this to CONTRIBUTE useful ideas not just drop mails to CARRY , the thread will be more interesting.....NO wonder that "GREAT OLD BOOK SAYS....ONE WILL CHASE a THOUSAND and TWO will CHASE TEN THOUSAND"....You can Imagine when more than two is involved.....

@airsaylongcon nice stlye to get the thread ROLLING AGAIN....But please do also remember to adopt the suggestions of PrinceofParis and sexylove123 incase of other useful things you wanna share with the house......

Best regards.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
@airsaylongcon; I get the memo you are passing across to the house, "using one stone to kill a thousand birds". That's a smart move; doing whatever it takes to pass the AC. The truth is that everyone wants to pass. I also dropped my mail to you for a copy of your material and I understand your moves. Yes I have materials in my possession apart from yours but most are stuffs I picked up and still picking up from this thread. I promise to share relevant stuff in the house as we draw nearer to the promise land. Lets share materials on this thread and not dropping our emails (it makes the thread lose its purpose and hinders relevant information from flowing). God grant success to the hopefuls. smiley smiley smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Of late wen i open nairaland i see like (5) under d followEd topic... Just openedd it n ssaw 30 and I'm like wow..haS AC invites dropped... U pipo can gv someone hypertension oooo... Well not to stress d dude, plsd whoever got it should pls send to scarlet4evercute@yahoo.com. Gracias
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote
author=airsaylongcon]Comrades (Pardon the pun),
It is good to see everyone trying to give this thread a kick in the butt
and get it going once again. Now we must know what it feels like to be
in the Big brother house when the show is approaching the finale with
the camaraderie gone and everyone just hanging around. Now we must act
as a unit and push over the line. Truth be told, I am over the
specified age by a couple of years but I swear down I am ready to dig in
and fight with all my might. I may have deprived someone who is within
the age limit and equally qualified but remember when "If you are good,
you are good"was trending? I am not good but STRONGLY believe in
practise practise practise; for this is the only way a boxer keeps his
reflexes razor sharp.

So I beseech you all to chip in a little bit on how we can all make our
AC. I have got an ebook "How to Succeed at an Assessment Centre"
published by Kogan Page. If you are interested quote me. I will respond
to all requests by 1700hrs today 11/08/2014. Requests beyond this date
wont be answered o! Also @majekdom2, @sqlmaster and other top
dawgs....me I am not good o so assistance is necessary[/quote]
Celenawora@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Denvan: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
[quote
author=airsaylongcon]Comrades (Pardon the pun),
It is good to see everyone trying to give this thread a kick in the butt
and get it going once again. Now we must know what it feels like to be
in the Big brother house when the show is approaching the finale with
the camaraderie gone and everyone just hanging around. Now we must act
as a unit and push over the line. Truth be told, I am over the
specified age by a couple of years but I swear down I am ready to dig in
and fight with all my might. I may have deprived someone who is within
the age limit and equally qualified but remember when "If you are good,
you are good"was trending? I am not good but STRONGLY believe in
practise practise practise; for this is the only way a boxer keeps his
reflexes razor sharp.

So I beseech you all to chip in a little bit on how we can all make our
AC. I have got an ebook "How to Succeed at an Assessment Centre"
published by Kogan Page. If you are interested quote me. I will respond
to all requests by 1700hrs today 11/08/2014. Requests beyond this date
wont be answered o! Also @majekdom2, @sqlmaster and other top
dawgs....me I am not good o so assistance is necessary[/quote]
Thanks bro. pls send to cimthog1@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Impact456(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
UpdateAll:
@airsaylongcon; I get the memo you are passing across to the house, "using one stone to kill a thousand birds". That's a smart move; doing whatever it takes to pass the AC. The truth is that everyone wants to pass. I also dropped my mail to you for a copy of your material and I understand your moves. Yes I have materials in my possession apart from yours but most are stuffs I picked up and still picking up from this thread. I promise to share relevant stuff in the house as we draw nearer to the promise land. Lets share materials we have in the open and pray for success. smiley smiley smiley

@UpdateAll, Please send materials to pe_solutions@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.