Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225597 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by a1ok(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2014
airsaylongcon: Please can some one provide me a link to the 2007 NLNG GT thread? grin

I want to go through every page of it as I havent done so until now

Edit
Never mind guys. I found it out by googling "Kuwena AND NLNG AND Nairaland"

For those interested here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/48041/which-way-nlng

I just went through the thread...oh well, some of it...

Closely knit group, complete with the jokes, controversies, misconstructions, apologies, lots of information, et al. But perhaps most importantly, quite a few relationships appeared to have been built there. It's daunting to attempt to replicate the spirit of that thread anywhere else...

I am tempted but will refrain from comparing with this thread. That would be pointless anyways...

Meanwhile, TGIF... have a fab weekend y'all, as the wait continues.

Cheers!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hi all,

I av been a silent follower and am glad to be among the Successfuls; congrates to us all. I'll be dropping in my comments as we progress.

Happy weekend to everyone

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
One could literally hear a pin drop in here..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
WizardofOz1: One could literally hear a pin drop in here..

lol.. i'm teling you
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
shocked
WizardofOz1: One could literally hear a pin drop in here..

grin Infact its so quiet that i heard the echoe of your voice post.
Anyways, just a shout out to y'all, been a while.
Meet u guys soon, cheers smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 3:46am On Aug 09, 2014
Getting more and more interesting.... people shouldn't stop posting though. Common!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Gods blessings to you all,...still chilling after a nice Hosanna Night at Canaanland.
Word for the wise, Do not underestimate the power of praise.
Have a great day guys.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2014
PrinceofParis: Gods blessings to you all,...still chilling after a nice Hosanna Night at Canaanland.
Word for the wise, Do not underestimate the power of praise.
Have a great day guys.
I concur.. It's truly awesome (praising God). Everything changes after that.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 9:24am On Aug 09, 2014
Yes o. Ife dinma amaka(a good thing is fine)
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:03pm On Aug 09, 2014
Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drebabu: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
coolio2014: Praise the LORD!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!
Hallelujah!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2014
Fellow comrades, we should all endeavor to wear our gloves and facemasks as we come for the AC… if you get my drift.

… also carry some handfuls of salt in your pockets!

#No Joke !
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mcpat(m): 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
Winter has arrived
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
SQLmaster1: Fellow comrades, we should all endeavor to wear our gloves and facemasks as we come for the AC… if you get my drift.

… also carry some handfuls of salt in your pockets!

#No Joke !

Lol, NaCl kor NaHSO4 ni...........Ebola panic is worse than the virus itself. God help us sha,...Basic hygiene is all we can do at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Good evening everyone;

I have 3 questions which I conceived out of curiosity; if you know the answer, kindly state it with reference to a trusted website.

1. Ebola; Which day,month and year was Ebola discovered in Nigeria? was it when Patrick Sawyer landed in Nigeria on 20th July 2014 or when?

2. NLNG branches: How many branches including a headquarter does NLNG have and kindly state their locations in Nigeria?

3. How many oil refineries does Nigeria have and how many are working?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 10, 2014
@UpdateAll, here's my humble attempt to answer your questions.

1. There wasn't any confirmed case of Ebola in Nigeria prior to the arrival of Mr Patrick Sawyer on July 20. Hence it can be concluded that...

2. NLNG Offices: PH (Plant & H/office), Abj & London (Liaison offices).

3. Nigeria "officially" has four refineries 2-PH, 1-WR 1-KD). For the no of refineries working, even DAM may not be able to tell you as the no keeps changing daily.

Hope this helps, one luv!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2014
yxl7: @UpdateAll, here's my humble attempt to answer your questions.

1. There wasn't any confirmed case of Ebola in Nigeria prior to the arrival of Mr Patrick Sawyer on July 20. Hence it can be concluded that...

2. NLNG Offices: PH (Plant & H/office), Abj & London (Liaison offices).

3. Nigeria "officially" has four refineries 2-PH, 1-WR 1-KD). For the no of refineries working, even DAM may not be able to tell you as the no keeps changing daily.

Hope this helps, one luv!

@yxl7; you made brilliant attempt here. with regards to your answer to Q2; check out this http://www.nlng.com/PageEngine.aspx?id=45 It states that NLNG operates from 5 offices in different locations including Rivers State (3), Abuja (1) and London (1). Anyone with objection to these answers should clearly state their answers and website references.

regards
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
UpdateAll:

@yxl7; you made brilliant attempt here. with regards to your answer to Q2; check out this http://www.nlng.com/PageEngine.aspx?id=45 It states that NLNG operates from 5 offices in different locations including Rivers State (3), Abuja (1) and London (1). Anyone with objection to these answers should clearly state their answers and website references.

regards
yeah there are 3 offices in rivers(bonny,onne and ph(amadi ama))
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kenosky: 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
Page 70 and Assessment centre hasn't even started. Wow! shocked Kudos ladies and gentlemen. To the question asked above, Nigeria LNG has her Head office at Intels camp, Port Harcourt. There's the ISB/OSB (Integrated Support Base & Operational Support Base) at Amadi Ama also in PH and the Plant Complex in Bonny Island also in Rivers state. There is a liaison office in London and the Head office annex in Abuja. To all the successful candidates, kudos and best of luck. To all those who wouldn't be at the Assessment centre, it's not the end of the road. You're most likely destined for even greater things...

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
kenosky: Page 70 and Assessment centre hasn't even started. Wow! shocked Kudos ladies and gentlemen. To the question asked above, Nigeria LNG has her Head office at Intels camp, Port Harcourt. There's the ISB/OSB (Integrated Support Base & Operational Support Base) at Amadi Ama also in PH and the Plant Complex in Bonny Island also in Rivers state. There is a liaison office in London and the Head office annex in Abuja. To all the successful candidates, kudos and best of luck. To all those who wouldn't be at the Assessment centre, it's not the end of the road. You're most likely destined for even greater things...
Oga ken,
Nice to have you here
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2014
The great Kenosky.....I hail you Sir. Thanks for bailing us out of the confusion.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
@kenosky
Great to have you here.. Thanks for the info..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Kenosky BABA! Its kind and thoughtful of you to find out time to be with your upcoming boys despite your tight schedule and demanding Job responsibility at the "DREAMLAND".You are HIGHLY and HONOURABLY welcomed Sir...Your contributions and guidiance to this thread is continually and most respectedly welcomed as one of the HIT MAN that BULLED THROUGH in the 2007 GT Set. We will be grateful to continually have you on board. AHONOHAI BABA inclusive....One Love shocked grin.
kenosky: Page 70 and Assessment centre hasn't even started. Wow! shocked Kudos ladies and gentlemen. To the question asked above, Nigeria LNG has her Head office at Intels camp, Port Harcourt. There's the ISB/OSB (Integrated Support Base & Operational Support Base) at Amadi Ama also in PH and the Plant Complex in Bonny Island also in Rivers state. There is a liaison office in London and the Head office annex in Abuja. To all the successful candidates, kudos and best of luck. To all those who wouldn't be at the Assessment centre, it's not the end of the road. You're most likely destined for even greater things...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2014
airsaylongcon: Comrades (Pardon the pun),
It is good to see everyone trying to give this thread a kick in the butt and get it going once again. Now we must know what it feels like to be in the Big brother house when the show is approaching the finale with the camaraderie gone and everyone just hanging around. Now we must act as a unit and push over the line. Truth be told, I am over the specified age by a couple of years but I swear down I am ready to dig in and fight with all my might. I may have deprived someone who is within the age limit and equally qualified but remember when "If you are good, you are good"was trending? I am not good but STRONGLY believe in practise practise practise; for this is the only way a boxer keeps his reflexes razor sharp.

So I beseech you all to chip in a little bit on how we can all make our AC. I have got an ebook "How to Succeed at an Assessment Centre" published by Kogan Page. If you are interested quote me. I will respond to all requests by 1700hrs today 11/08/2014. Requests beyond this date wont be answered o! Also @majekdom2, @sqlmaster and other top dawgs....me I am not good o so assistance is necessary
Okechukwudimaka@gmail.com......thanks bro
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2014
It is good to see everyone trying to give this thread a kick in the butt and get it going once again. Now we must know what it feels like to be in the Big brother house when the show is approaching the finale with the camaraderie gone and everyone just hanging around. Now we must act as a unit and push over the line. Truth be told, I am over the specified age by a couple of years but I swear down I am ready to dig in and fight with all my might. I may have deprived someone who is within the age limit and equally qualified but remember when "If you are good, you are good"was trending? I am not good but STRONGLY believe in practise practise practise; for this is the only way a boxer keeps his reflexes razor sharp.

So I beseech you all to chip in a little bit on how we can all make our AC. I have got an ebook "How to Succeed at an Assessment Centre" published by Kogan Page. If you are interested quote me. I will respond to all requests by 1700hrs today 11/08/2014. Requests beyond this date wont be answered o! Also @majekdom2, @sqlmaster and other top dawgs....me I am not good o so assistance is necessary

Thanks for assisting. Amismaly@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Page 70? Had we not lost 200+ pages this thread would have been well over 300 pages by now.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2014
@airsaylongcon...Good idea..PRACTICE PRACTICE is key!!!..concerning the other stuffs you admitted..hmmm... just pray that you aren't spotted-out as I know in a little way how the "Oracle" can be so thorough to uphold INTEGRITY in there processes and procedures..I have heard stories......

Just came across this material and thought It would be HELPFUL I share it incase of GREAT GUYS in the house that may not have had the experience before due to there PATH which isn't there making. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/.../careers/.../assessment-centres.pdf

...One thing I know about AC from experience is that its a Team thing. If everyone in the team perform optimally accordingly depending on there assigned role to the excellent expectations of what the accessors are looking for. EVERYONE in the TEAM is likely to BULL THROUGH without no EXCEPTION! So trying to look the champion in the Team by excessively dominating and tactically making others look weak and incompetent maybe DETRIMENTAL to ones perception by the accessor. Its wise to think about the GLORY of the TEAM at every point in time in the assessment through friendly support of other team members so that you can JOINTLY WIN THE GAME! Even when its clear that you are more resourceful that other team members, your PRO-ACTIVE approach through your SUPPORTIVE APPROACH TO OTHER TEAM MEMBERS in this regards by avoiding the GLORY to yourself but to the TEAM as whole will be a plus for you before the accessors. But the question I ask......How many will be able to follow this trend in the LIGHT of the STIFF COMPETITION of HOT INDUSTRY READY DUDES that day?

Conclusively, I fully acknowledge the fact that AC is a COMPETITIVE GAME but let it be a FRIENDLY and POSITIVE COMPETITION, Please do try as much as you can (It may not be easy) to BRIDLE that understandable(due to limited chances) internal drive to CONTROL and display SO MUCH EXCESSIVE COMPETITIVE SPIRIT so that it wont be to your disadvantage that DAY. FLEX the RIGHT EDGE of your COMPETITIVE MUSCLES to your own advantage. TEAM SPIRIT is KEY and TRUST GOD FOR THE BEST...... (My thoughts shocked shocked shocked grin)

HEARTILY WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST CONTINUALLY...ONE LOVE wink

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ddazz: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2014

I am interested bro... Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Allright bro..Let me try it again....
airsaylongcon:

Nice post. The University of Birmingham link is not correct though. Open up the link in your web browser and copy it out directly from the address bar.

As for INTEGRITY, I will weather that storm. That's the only thing that worries me though. But like that singer said "I weather whatever storm, make it out without a bruise"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
DEAR ALL,

PLEASE I AM SORRY FOR THE BAD LINK I POSTED EARLIER.....PLEASE FOLLOW THIS..........https://intranet.birmingham.ac.uk/as/employability/careers/documents/public/searchable/assessment-centres.pdf..... wink...INCASE it isn't opening just try to figure it out using your own browser following the above address. I successfully opened it on my end....But don't know why it isn't opening on this thread....

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.