Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223349 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okzcorp: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
You and collintos just they communicate. Plz make una prepare List of ABBREVAITIONS explaining these terms, FEED, FID et al for us to comprehend and flow. Thankz
majekdom2:
well , am not so sure about this tho , but my thought is these companies wouldnt mind pulling out when it becomes unbearable for them. there has been a decline in lng export because of the shale gas thing. If NNPC had been run the way saudi aramco was , we won't have the story that oil isnt enough for our economy. how many expats are working in nnpc, aramco operated as an entity with the IOCs in the start , I mean it was aramco america corporation, and then the state took over totally. if we had something like total nigeria national pet corp am sure we wont have issues when the state takes over fully because a good working culture and technology would have become imminent. tho , there are complaints that aramco is not been free with information and not transparent with its financial reports being controlled by the royal family but the truth is the industry state is much better than nigeria.the company boasts that they can pay what any IOC would pay an employee in ten yrs in a year. our dear alison says the PIB would increase government's participation. has the government got the technology ,good quality of human resources and capital ?
we say oil is not enough to cater for our needs , whats the assurance we would manage any other sector considered to be an option effectively.
Am sorry if this has been boring to anybody. e just dey always pain me for body as greed and selfish attitude is killing the black man.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
collintos , forget matter ... am still learning an growing , but seriously I dont see the NOGIC act take nigeria anywhere. yea , we talking local content but is this done in the right way. OK , imagine you are an IOC , then this acts makes it a compulsion for you to involve companies whose capabilites you arent so sure of and also train individuals. would you give it u best shot as an IOC. I ll refer you to singapore , you know one of the things that helped them , they involved the hands of expertise from developed countries in the day to day running their economy.most especially from australia. without much talk I think our state owned oil company should recruit neccessary expertise or be run as an entity with the IOCs am sure we would have a great developments. the success of any company / country is in the qualty of its personnel. saudi has nt got the best universites but aramco is doing great.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
okzcorp: You and collintos just they communicate. Plz make una prepare List of ABBREVAITIONS explaining these terms, FEED, FID et al for us to comprehend and flow. Thankz
Those acronyms are uncountble.some are engineering terms nd some financial/ management terms while some are regular day to day words.
FEED : front end engineering design
FID : final invest decision
PSC : production sharing contract
IOC : international oil companies
FAM : farm out agreement
anyother that comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
okzcorp: You and collintos just they communicate. Plz make una prepare List of ABBREVAITIONS explaining these terms, FEED, FID et al for us to comprehend and flow. Thankz
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
majekdom2: Those acronyms are uncountble.some are engineering terms nd some financial/ management terms while some are regular day to day words.
FEED : front end engineering design
FID : final invest decision
PSC : production sharing contract
IOC : international oil companies
FAM : farm out agreement
PDP: people's democratic party
HIV: human interaction virus
PIB: peoples international bank
CFC: Chelsea fan club...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Watching in 3D
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hi all. Did not even know about the existence of this forum until I became anxious, considering the apparent delay in the feedback of our last computer based test. I have been present here ever since the feedback was sent last thursday, reading most of our comments. Thanks to all who have been able to give us an idea of what to expect in the AC. No matter what ensues afterwards, we have done our best. Cheers all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2014
SQLmaster1: PDP: people's democratic party
HIV: human interaction virus
PIB: peoples international bank
CFC: Chelsea fan club...

Must you turn everything into a joke?

Great going guys!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Joshuabak: 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please.....i need contact phone and email of LNG HR....i am yet to hear from them.....please I really need you guys to help me out
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Joshuabak: Please.....i need contact phone and email of LNG HR....i am yet to hear from them.....please I really need you guys to help me out
Really sorry bro,
+234-803-907-5000, +234-802-473-5000, +234(0)
84-28-5000

recruitment.online@nlng.com

Do send them an email, hopefully they will treat your issue.
Wish you a success mail.
Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 06, 2014
coolio2014:

Great going guys!
like seriously, am i supposed to answer that ?
When those two fellows were turning the thread to a 'directors' forum nko?

For ifa's sake, not everyone here is into O&G or finances. And yet you took a swipe jab at me.

#There's satan god oo...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Joshuabak: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2014
PrinceofParis:
Really sorry bro,
84-28-5000
Wish you a success mail.
Best Regards.

Baba you make sense....would call them as soon as 9am this morning.....i am immensely grateful.....i have sent mails and like 3 reminders.....thanks man....would def give you feedback on the call

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2014
coolio2014:
Great going guys!

Must u be serious all the time.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote
author=Joshuabak]Please.....i need contact phone and email of LNG
HR....i am yet to hear from them.....please I really need you guys to
help me out[/quote] SAME HERE O I TRIED REACHING THEM VIA EMAIL BUT TO NO AVAIL. WHERE ARE U FROM AND LIVE?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Joshuabak:

Baba you make sense....would call them as soon as 9am this morning.....i am immensely grateful.....i have sent mails and like 3 reminders.....thanks man....would def give you feedback on the call
You are welcome,
Best wishes.
So far its NLNG they will respond accordingly.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2014
Ok ooo @Majekdom2 thanks for your learned contributions thus far.....Well The Oil and gas has so many intricacies and I just wanna avoid being unprofessional in a public social forum like this by giving some detailed and specific industry analysis of the Oil and Gas industry so that you can see reasons with me why the NOGICDA is a welcomed development to the industry though it need to be applied rightly as your contributions implied... THANKS ANYWAYS LOVE BEING AROUND GREAT GUY LIKE YOU. Presently working on a multi-phased project consequently wont be availiable to keep up the contributions on top gear...may comment only probably on HIGH-PROFILE CONCERNS here that needs be addressed..However for the ENGINEERS in the HOUSE like me and to the NON-ENGINEERS too I heartily wish you guys all the best. I will meet you guys at the AC and surely and definitely at the ON-BOARDING by GODS GRACE for those of you that will make it. For the guy that asked for abbre. explanation I tink my kind colleague majekdom2 has done justice to that...additionally FYI

SPV means Special Purpose Vehicle
SPA means Sales Purchase Agreement
RSC- Risk Service Contract
ROI- Return on Investment on and on like that

ALL THE BEST GREAT GUYS AND KEEP the CONTRIBUTIONS on TOP GEAR inorder to KEEP the THREAD ROLLING......BE A PRODUCER too in this thread not just a CONSUMER...AC is on the WAY. TKIA ALL
majekdom2: collintos , forget matter ... am still learning an growing , but seriously I dont see the NOGIC act take nigeria anywhere. yea , we talking local content but is this done in the right way. OK , imagine you are an IOC , then this acts makes it a compulsion for you to involve companies whose capabilites you arent so sure of and also train individuals. would you give it u best shot as an IOC. I ll refer you to singapore , you know one of the things that helped them , they involved the hands of expertise from developed countries in the day to day running their economy.most especially from australia. without much talk I think our state owned oil company should recruit neccessary expertise or be run as an entity with the IOCs am sure we would have a great developments. the success of any company / country is in the qualty of its personnel. saudi has nt got the best universites but aramco is doing great.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
[quote
author=PrinceofParis]
Really sorry bro,
84-28-5000

Wish you a success mail.
Best Regards.[/quote] THESE LINES ARE NT CONNECTING. PLS WOT DOES UR
ONLINE STATUS READ? MINE READs 'STIL BEING PROCES BT IM YET 2 RECEIVE A
MAIL OR TEXT.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Celenawora: THESE LINES ARE NT CONNECTING. PLS WOT DOES UR
MAIL OR TEXT.
I hope you know that last line is 084-28-5000
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014
Mine also reads "Still being processed", but I have received my AC invite so i do not think that online status means anything really. Just keep trying the numbers and hope they pick or respond to your emails. I really think they will respond eventually though.

All the best.

Shalom!!!

MAIL OR TEXT.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014
MAIL OR TEXT.

That's all I have got from the NLNG contact tab online.
http://www.nlng.com/ContactUs.aspx
You guys could check them at their office in person if you are not too far.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2014
artmedia: Mine also reads "Still being processed", but I have received my AC invite so i do not think that online status means anything really. Just keep trying the numbers and hope they pick or respond to your emails. I really think they will respond eventually though.

All the best.

Shalom!!!

AC invite? Or SHL success mail?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Cherez: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2014
I felt very bad about this and if this is true, the FG needs to watch it.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nlng-a-growth-stunted-by-indecision/
As for the shale gas, nlng needs to brazen up tho they are trying.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
LOL. SHL success mail before people start to have a heart attack here.

PrinceofParis:

AC invite? Or SHL success mail?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
artmedia: LOL. SHL success mail before people start to have a heart attack here.

Ha! I already commenced proceedings for having a heart attack o...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Joshuabak: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Chai...gaskiya those lines are not connecting o....i just hope all is well......really dunno how to escalate this anymore
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Sleeksylvia(f): 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Seems dis thread is left 4 dose dat made d AC. I didn't make d AC but I won't leav dis thread until its over and d chosen few r legally employed. I believe God has a purpose 4 wat happened cos now I've realised I can be am employer of labor and hav a human resources team 2 conduct shl, dragnet etc tests and possibly an AC too *It wud feel good being a Madam at d top* Watch out I will soon advertise for recruitment 4 entry level n experienced graduates 4 human resources, management n accounting, sales and marketing departments, in my company. Ka Chineke m'ezi okwu

10 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Congrats to all those that made it to the assessment centre. You have really done well so far. God will see you through.

Hope to finally meet some of you when you resume.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2014
By God's grace. We hope to meet you too. Thanks @ahonohai

ahonohai: Congrats to all those that made it to the assessment centre. You have really done well so far. God will see you through.

Hope to finally meet some of you when you resume.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2014
I really wish others would stick around too, we still have lots to learn and share. Sadly, the bond isn't as strong as that of 2007
Anyway, nice one Sleeksylvia, your cakes look great by the way.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Don't worry guys, the bond will soon be strengthened in the wake of events......We are one family and God will see us through

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Please can some one provide me a link to the 2007 NLNG GT thread? grin

I want to go through every page of it as I havent done so until now

Edit
Never mind guys. I found it out by googling "Kuwena AND NLNG AND Nairaland"

For those interested here's the link

https://www.nairaland.com/48041/which-way-nlng

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.