Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival (39349 Views)

Nairalander Wedding In Zimbabwe (photo). / Oktoberfest, German Beer Festival / Bebe Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 11:31am On Nov 06, 2013
Jomark: ...You got no 'like' for this your crap,bro...lol...even your fellow ass-lickers didn't like it...wtf you are?
dem dey chop 'Likes' for your village ni? shuuuu! undecided
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2013
odua boy: How much is he paid per concert compared to dbanj,remember dbanj doesnt share his earnings,wizkid is under a record label all proceedings are shared equally,lets say wizkid is paid 3milla for a concert,he shares it with EME same with endorsements and record sales,
Same cannot be said for dbanj he is the soleowner of his record label all his earnings go to him same with endorsements,at least he is paid like 10million naira for a concert.
Forbes didnt realease the list of "richest" artiste it was"bankable",i think you are educated enough to know the difference between "rich" and "bankable" and the last time i checked dbanj took the third position trailing behing donjazzy and psquare,so where the hell did the you get your own list from.
Stop displaying your profound ignorance to the world.
If you must hate the least you can do is possess a little brain.
Lol, she forgot that D'banj is the ambassador of Bank of Industry and the chosen artiste for Hennesy concert the ONLY artiste chosen for this year.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2013
Subom1: What I do not understand is why some people are taking panadol for another persons headache. Why are people obsessing about Dbanj so much? Will it change your lifes in any way. Yes Dbanj may not be making any great songs now but you cannot take away his success. Every artiste will eventually fade out, but that does not take away the good they have done. Even Beyonce was once booed on stage. This is so senseless arguing about how wack or not wack he is. If you don't like him then cool, everyone is entitled to it but there are also those that like him, if his fans are not happy or complaining then why should you die over it. I hate lady gaga and think her music sucks, but you won't find me arguing about how much she sucks etc online or anywhere, because that is so childish and the easiest thing would be to not listen to her music. So those who hate Dbanj and do not like his music. Stop listening to him simple. I am not even a big fan of Dbanj but there is no need to discredit him.
Thank you jare smiley
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by devour129: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
ebamma: You know what's funny op, d'banj got millions for singing all those wack songs there as u call it, but u Mr op bought an internet connection and posted this here for free
that doesn't change fact,banji is wack
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
devour129: that doesn't change fact,banji is wack
lol! Rapid response
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by slimmygold1(f): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
plsssssss frnds i tak God beg u guys,lets stop abusing one another in something dt does nth even add valvue in our lifes. why cant we forget abt dis D banj of a thing n focus wit ur own life n pray for God to make us rich.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by texaco1: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
slimmy gold: plsssssss frnds i tak God beg u guys,lets stop abusing one another in something dt does nth even add valvue in our lifes. why cant we forget abt dis D banj of a thing n focus wit ur own life n pray for God to make us rich.
wetting do you sef ?what is ur own?abeg leave dem alone ooo continue abusing each other while dbanj cruise around the world in a 5star style .
oya everybody continue your insults.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
D'banj dey laff @ don jazzy and wande coal beef. grin

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by slimmygold1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: wetting do you sef ?what is ur own?abeg leave dem alone ooo continue abusing each other while dbanj cruise around the world in a 5star style .
oya everybody continue your insults.
grin grin grin grin
So you reali like the way,they are talking to one another eh,do u tink all dis insult n abuse is d best way to settle dis matter.D banj has his own life to live likewise us here.so lets stop insulting someone here cos it doesnt concern us
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by texaco1: 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
slimmy gold: So you reali like the way,they are talking to one another eh,do u tink all dis insult n abuse is d best way to settle dis matter.D banj has his own life to live likewise us here.so lets stop insulting someone here cos it doesn't concern us
if they think insulting and abusing each other with horrible words is what will make them successful like dbanj , what is my own problem in that ?i will gladly cheer them on , i believe people should have at least the little bit of common sense to know that insults on a public forum is absolute stupiddity grin grin grin
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by safarigirl(f): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
naturalwaves:

Hi Safarigirl, should I take this as an invite for another e-battle or you just saying 'hello' to me? cheesycheesy cheesy. I hope it is the latter. Well, I am fine and I have been seeing your posts on the Eaglets thread. I guess Airmark is busy.
lol, no be fight o, I'm just greeting. I missed you guys, e don tey wey I enter D'banj thread so I decided to make a come-back on this one ;-).

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2013
sandijey: Don't mind the jobless mofo! You just had to compare him wiv psquare wiv their tombo music. The kind of money dbanj has made, I doubt if u or ur family can make quarter!
bald headed fool,why insulting his family? What's even wrong with some girls self? Local girl using local phone,how much do you worth sef? Manner less bi*ch
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by davades(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Don't you slow witted brains understand?? We are not saying 'Eja Nla' is not rich or not selling! We saying He sings wack songs these days!

You don't need a sooth-sayer to tell you that in the next one year, if D'banj keeps going through this lane he will fade!

You doubt? Tell me how many months it took Soul-E (baba) to lose his high fan base
He started singing crap after he did that hit song he featured 2face and later faded away like short candle!
If they tell you that one day Black face and Faze will be this quiet and unnoticeable in the music industry you go gree

Just keep on lying your head on your pillow thinking that D'banj is all and all. . . One day, one lil' kid will just take over. . . . Watch the space.

#TeamGOM

Shut up ur fucking dirty stinking worm invested mouth ! Eja has been on top of his game for how many years now ? 2005 I guessed, why me ! And I thought u people said Bangalee will run down after leaving Mo hits ? Mo hits turns Mavin &look @ their current status, who's going down. Don't u ever never in ur life compare Koko Master with Soul E (one track man), Faze & Black face.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2013
davades:

Shut up ur fucking dirty stinking worm invested mouth ! Eja has been on top of his game for how many years now ? 2005 I guessed, why me ! And I thought u people said Bangalee will run down after leaving Mo hits ? Mo hits turns Mavin &look @ their current status, who's going down. Don't u ever never in ur life compare Koko Master with Soul E (one track man), Faze & Black face.
And you had to tell a god to shutup just to prove your point?
Kindly apologize.

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by davades(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: Don't you slow witted brains understand?? We are not saying 'Eja Nla' is not rich or not selling! We saying He sings wack songs these days!

You don't need a sooth-sayer to tell you that in the next one year, if D'banj keeps going through this lane he will fade!

You doubt? Tell me how many months it took Soul-E (baba) to lose his high fan base
He started singing crap after he did that hit song he featured 2face and later faded away like short candle!
If they tell you that one day Black face and Faze will be this quiet and unnoticeable in the music industry you go gree

Just keep on lying your head on your pillow thinking that D'banj is all and all. . . One day, one lil' kid will just take over. . . . Watch the space.

#TeamGOM

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by davades(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2013
god_of_music: And you had to tell a god to shutup just to prove your point?
Kindly apologize.

#TeamGOM

I thought u're god of music ? Give us one of ur track let's listen to it , and pls prove ma points wrong! Never compare D'banj wih Soul E, Blackfaze and Faze
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by striker9(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2013
Abeg make una stop abusing each other,but the op started it.Its not a must you listen to d'banj,kindly turn your radio or switch your tv set station elsewhere when d'banj song is being played and spare us sermons about his wackness.D'banj is cruising around the world,having fun and going to places.I advice you op to do the same,instead of using your spare time on hatred,it won't do you any good.Someone said wizkid is richer than d'banj,oh God,smh.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 07, 2013
davades:

I thought u're god of music ? Give us one of ur track let's listen to it , and pls prove ma points wrong! Never compare D'banj wih Soul E, Blackfaze and Faze
You have heard my music alot of times. wink

D'Banj,Soul E,Blackfaze and Faze are all in the same lane for now, D'banj is just living on past glory. . . He will soon fade! cheesy

#TeamGOM
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2013
davades:

hahahahahaha...Mavin is fading Don jazzy should go and recruit upcoming artiste grin

Tiwa savage is the only artiste rocking in mavin rec, if Tiwa split from mavin it will remain d'prince wey dey chop banana and dr. Sid wey sing like sisi grin hehehehe
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by naturalwaves: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2013
^^^^ The above was part of the motivation for creating this thread. The Mavin crew is falling seriously and the OP just wanted to show by all means that Dbanj is failing too. If Dbanj is falling at an Arithmetic progression then Don Jazzy and the Mavin crew must be falling at a Geometric progression. The truth is that no one really cares and music is not and should never be about tribes but peeps like the OP and the likes will always bring in sentiments. Trust me, this is not just about the perfomace in Zimbabwe, it was borne out of past events and frustrations.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Lolitua(f): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Egbon na waoo....nna nawoo yoooo.....
.una post funi die....koko master dey dey hamma 1 mufu una dey here dey preach lyk hungry pastor..
.if him open diz thread him go 1st smile cum shake him sayin.."money gud oo..c as diz porks dey argue on ma bhafe...anyways if una finish make una go use puff puff kul mind"..sayin "baby na 4 where i stp"?
.lol
.no chop me raw oo..na joke me dey joke oo.@u readin diz
.*team i dey bizi*
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
naturalwaves: ^^^^ The above was part of the motivation for creating this thread. The Mavin crew is falling seriously and the OP just wanted to show by all means that Dbanj is failing too. If Dbanj is falling at an Arithmetic progression then Don Jazzy and the Mavin crew must be falling at a Geometric progression. The truth is that no one really cares and music is not and should never be about tribes but peeps like the OP and the likes will always bring in sentiments. Trust me, this is not just about the perfomace in Zimbabwe, it was borne out of past events and frustrations.
Thank you jare grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.