Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival - Events (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival (39352 Views)

Nairalander Wedding In Zimbabwe (photo). / Oktoberfest, German Beer Festival / Bebe Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by KMJY(f): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2013
This should be a wake up call 2 D'banj
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by sanity12(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2013
tintingz,natural waves,odua boy,shymexx,elxandre,ziggyzito....u guys fall my hand big time,,,,,were una dey wen dose mofos(spade,proo1,dose stupid girls safarigirl and rilamaka)dey say rubbish to our eja nla,i wish u guys had intervened on d first or second page nevertheless am still hapi u reply dose mofos as u can see all dey do is hate......love u guys.......i rep d'banj anyday anytime.....
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2013
Rilamaka:

Its *artist* my dear. Please go and take English lessons, because I can see that you are lacking the basic rudimentary English skills, well I shall reply you once you have achieved that. grin grin grin. I only argue with intellectuals who match my I.Q and you, you are clearly below that level.
Typical of dumb nairalanders,when they cant attack your points,they start looking for grammatical flaws.
You should be the last person talking about having an i.Q,just name one artist that isn't wack and stop beating around the bush,or is your brain too dull to disprove that.
Your parents investment on your education is absolute waste
So you dont know the difference between an artist and an artiste.
Come which akpu university did you graduate from.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2013
naturalwaves:
Teacher no cheat the boy nonsense o cos a critical analysis of the shi.t you wrote up here will make your write up worse. Let's start

Blunder 1: It is actually an "Artiste" not an Artist like you corrected.
Blunder 2: You said......"go and take English lessons, because........". Who was the useless teacher that taught you to use a joiner like 'because' after a coma ? Your parents need to get a refund asap.
Blunder 3: You continued by saying......"You are lacking the basic......" His he lacking or he lacks? shocked Or his lack is a continuos one ?cheesy Or he is lacking continuosly? grin grin That's your take home assignment. Abeg no killi me with this your Engrish o and what do you mean by "rudimentary English". Madam,you are worse than the person you are trying to correct, you need to go back to school.
Lmao why did u expose the shegoat like that,your response is too lenient,i wanted to bash the buffon so hard that she wouldn't log on to nairaland for a whole year
The fool is even talking about having an i.Q when the one she posesses is not different from that of a goat.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2013
texaco1: guy you are wasting ur talent here ,you should be a pr for a political party,even okupe and abati can't beat you
LOLz, funny you...that's my field na grin (PR)
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2013
sanity12: tintingz,natural waves,odua boy,shymexx,elxandre,ziggyzito....u guys fall my hand big time,,,,,were una dey wen dose mofos(spade,proo1,dose stupid girls safarigirl and rilamaka)dey say rubbish to our eja nla,i wish u guys had intervened on d first or second page nevertheless am still hapi u reply dose mofos as u can see all dey do is hate......love u guys.......i rep d'banj anyday anytime.....
LOLz bro, e pain me too say I no visit this thread earlier in the 1st page, I should have send their dirty yansh back to where dem belong.

god of monkey, safari-goat, spider, Rilagama and poo1... where una dey? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by slimmygold1(f): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2013
I wonder why some pple they take paracitamol for person headache. E concern me, hw i wish iv admission am luking for.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by sanity12(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2013
tintingz: LOLz bro, e pain me too say I no visit this thread earlier in the 1st page, I should have send their dirty yansh back to where dem belong.

god of monkey, safari-goat, spider, Rilagama and poo1... where una dey grin grin
dem no fit kom na dem dey fear u na grin
tintingz: LOLz bro, e pain me too say I no visit this thread earlier in the 1st page, I should have send their dirty yansh back to where dem belong.

god of monkey, safari-goat, spider, Rilagama and poo1... where una dey grin grin
dem no fit kom na dem dey fear u na
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by MissOpe(f): 8:00am On Nov 06, 2013
spade:

You most certainly have the brain of a child.

What's worth doing, is worth doing WELL.
I don't sing, so why the phuck would I want to torture the public with noise? Walahi, you dull no be small.
You believe anybody who critiques a bad song or bad stage performance plans to go into music?

I happen to be good at Math, Physics and Art, so for that reason, I WORK IN A FIELD I'M GOOD AT - Engineering!

D'Banj on the other hand, has no phucking musical talent, yet he continues to fool himself and his gullible followers, as well as torture the general public with his atrocious junk.

He should do humanity a favour and atleast focus on what he's good at. Whether na LASTMA agbero work or Molue driving, that's for him to say.
Infact you're also good at English..I do love the way you construct your sentences and I must admit that you're indeed a potpourri of talent.....Weldone SPADE.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by safarigirl(f): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2013
Archildao:

guy,you wicked o!
azzin eh. So una still dey here. Those who say D'banj is rich, how did he drop from the richest Naija artiste to number 4? Even Wizkid is richer than him now. Olamide and Iyanya will soon pass him with their endorsement deals. Rich indeed, niqqa is losing his dough cuz his yeye fans won't buy his album, rather attacking others blindly. @naturalwaves how far? Where've you been? Have you seen Airmark on here?
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by safarigirl(f): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2013
sanity12: tintingz,natural waves,odua boy,shymexx,elxandre,ziggyzito....u guys fall my hand big time,,,,,were una dey wen dose mofos(spade,proo1,dose stupid girls safarigirl and rilamaka)dey say rubbish to our eja nla,i wish u guys had intervened on d first or second page nevertheless am still hapi u reply dose mofos as u can see all dey do is hate......love u guys.......i rep d'banj anyday anytime.....
lol. This one must be the treasurer for Lagos Danfo Drivers Association.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by clnzo: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2013
spade:

You most certainly have the brain of a child.

What's worth doing, is worth doing WELL.
I don't sing, so why the phuck would I want to torture the public with noise? Walahi, you dull no be small.
You believe anybody who critiques a bad song or bad stage performance plans to go into music?

I happen to be good at Math, Physics and Art, so for that reason, I WORK IN A FIELD I'M GOOD AT - Engineering!

D'Banj on the other hand, has no phucking musical talent, yet he continues to fool himself and his gullible followers, as well as torture the general public with his atrocious junk.

He should do humanity a favour and atleast focus on what he's good at. Whether na LASTMA agbero work or Molue driving, that's for him to say.
GBAM!
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by clnzo: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2013
odua boy: Typical of dumb nairalanders,when they cant attack your points,they start looking for grammatical flaws.
You should be the last person talking about having an i.Q,just name one artist that isn't wack and stop beating around the bush,or is your brain too dull to disprove that.
Your parents investment on your education is absolute waste
So you dont know the difference between an artiste and an artiste.
Come which akpu university did you graduate from.
rilamaka mehnnnnnn u are fnshd.next time if u poor in english,no dey correct person u hear. Better still,we accept pidgin if u can!

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: azzin eh. So una still dey here. Those who say D'banj is rich, how did he drop from the richest Naija artiste to number 4? Even Wizkid is richer than him now. Olamide and Iyanya will soon pass him with their endorsement deals. Rich indeed, niqqa is losing his dough cuz his yeye fans won't buy his album, rather attacking others blindly. @naturalwaves how far? Where've you been? Have you seen Airmark on here?
This is the height of madness,wizkid richer than dbanj,you need serious physc evaluation,your hate is making you go gaga

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Jomark(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2013
mayten30: Now if it was someone successful that posted what the op said i will not be angry ,but the article coming from a chicken brain low life nigga that do not know how he will even eat today ,a nigga that is not able to feed himself not to now talk of his family,a nigga that even dbanj will feed all his family coming here to spit thrash about dbanj shows that not every humans on skin are truly humans,some are animals!!!!!!!ur mate dey make cash u dey for nairaland they create thread just to show ur hate,broke people always think they have an option!!!in yuzedo's'voice I GIVE UP.oga better go write to dbanj say u wan become him house-boy,u dey hear dey talk about don jazzy wey no know even say u exist,don jazzy self go dey look say who be this mumu wey wan dey defend me!!!rich men are fighting you this broke ass dey talk say u get opinion!if i hear.,u hating dbanj and trying to defend our own don baba sef na insult ooo,it makes it look like don jazzy moves with low life no future ambition set of people which is not so!!!spade abi wetin u call urself better go find work do and stop creating stupid thread with the free mb wey mtn give u!!oniranu.with rick ross voice"we talking money you talking nonsense".
... Tell me the truth. Did you attend English classes in your secondary school?
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2013
naturalwaves:

Clap for yourself sir the Engineering Don! Let's try and always use common sense even though it will be once in a while. You said you are an Engineer and you chosed that cos you know you can't sing. Dbanj is a musician, he chosed that cos he feels that is what he is good at. Infact, he dropped Mechanical engineering for music. At the moment, when the names of top musicians is being mentioned in Nigeria and Africa, there is no how the name Dbanj won't be mentioned. As an Engineer, who are you? Are you the best or one of the best in your LG, district, state or even region talkless of being given any recognition in Nigeria, Africa or beyond? Of course, the clear answer is a big NO cos Scholars don't reason with this kind of logic you exhibited.

Based on your argument, when we compare your life to that of Dbanj career wise, I put it to you sir that you are a monumental failure.

Even without the comparison, he's a failure. No successful person wastes time trifling others.

Him mates dey office or field, him dey here dey type epistle upon epistle on top another person mattter.

3 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by naturalwaves: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2013
odua boy: Lmao why did u expose the shegoat like that,your response is too lenient,i wanted to bash the buffon so hard that she wouldn't log on to nairaland for a whole year
The fool is even talking about having an i.Q when the one she posesses is not different from that of a goat.

Just like that useless Engineer, she is an empty barrel.If you don't show them their stewpidity, they will wallow in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by solomon111(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2013
Dbanj is a completly wack.
A total disgrace to the music and entertainment community.
He should never ever call himself an 'entertainer'.
*let me see the idiott that will come and ask me stupidd questions on this thread*
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by naturalwaves: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2013

I was so busy at work such that I couldn't even log on to Nairaland. I saw the thread very late. If not, I would have single handedly taken them all to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by tintingz(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2013
odua boy: This is the height of madness,wizkid richer than dbanj,you need serious physc evaluation,your hate is making you go gaga
LOLZ, real madness grin

D'banj should either be no 2 or 3 richest artiste in africa smiley
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by sanity12(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: lol. This one must be the treasurer for Lagos Danfo Drivers Association.
na ur papa b our president we kall him d king of agberos in our garage bkos he drinks more of alomo bitters.....
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Jomark(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2013
tintingz: You must be high on something or maybe down with chicken brain grin

If you are in southwest you wont spit all this crap you just posted Da'grin was loved by many people even by the ibos living SW and some few hausas I don't know about other region, do they even listen to real music?

you are still an ode grin why comparing an american rapper to an african rapper I can see the odeish in you grin

D'Grin was an philosopher he was loved by many fans not only yoruba people but other tribes in Lagos, if Da'Grin was still alive am 100% sure his music will circulate Nigeria, he died when his fame just started but now his name is known everywhere as the doppe hiphop yoruba rapper. Get that to your skull chicken brain. grin
...You got no 'like' for this your crap,bro...lol...even your fellow ass-lickers didn't like it...wtf you are?

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by safarigirl(f): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013
odua boy: This is the height of madness,wizkid richer than dbanj,you need serious physc evaluation,your hate is making you go gaga
make use of Google dear. The most recent list by Forbes has Wizkid topping D'banj. Artistes get their money from concerts and endorsement deals. D'banj has performed in how many concerts recently? How many endorsements does he have? Wizkid has Pepsi(highest paid ambassador), MTN and Guiness. He's performed in more concerts and is currently worth more than eja nla.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2013
solomon111: Dbanj is a completly wack.
A total disgrace to the music and entertainment community.
He should never ever call himself an 'entertainer'.
*let me see the idiott that will come and ask me stupidd questions on this thread*
Please tell us which successful nigerian artiste isn't wack,or is this question too hard to answer for pathetic dbanj haters .
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2013
[quote
author=naturalwaves]
Teacher no cheat the boy nonsense o cos a critical analysis of the shi.t
you wrote up here will make your write up worse. Let's start

Blunder 1: It is actually an "Artiste" not an Artist like you corrected.
Blunder 2: You said......"go and take English lessons, because........".
Who was the useless teacher that taught you to use a joiner like
'because' after a coma ? Your parents need to get a refund asap.
Blunder 3: You continued by saying......"You are lacking the
basic......" His he lacking or he lacks? shocked Or his lack is a continuos
one ?cheesy Or he is lacking continuosly? grin grin That's your take home
assignment. Abeg no killi me with this your Engrish o and what do you
mean by "rudimentary English". Madam,you are worse than the person you
are trying to correct, you need to go back to school. [/quote]:-D:-D:-PBULLS EYE
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2013
Wow! Good morning D'banjers and unD'banjers. :-)
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by naturalwaves: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Elxandre:
You are really pathetic Man!
Yes you made a point earlier on, but you went too far with the criticism!
You claim to be An engineer. But if i may ask, what spectacular have you done in your engineering field which has made you look unique to your peers and the world in general? Nothing!!!!!
If truly you are as intelligent as you claim, you would have realised that Dbanj has been ontop of his game for close to a decade and is still quite relevant.
Where is west life?
where is sisquo?
where is mary blige?
whare is ashanti?
where is brandy?
All these peeps were A~list some years back, but they simply have diminished
because nothing lasts forever!
And lastly, Your ridicule filled posts wont erase Dbanjs legendary status!
Why dont you get a life and see if you can attain legendary status in your engineering career too?

NOTE:
I am not against constructive criticism, but not mockery and ridicule...
Honestly, he is so so pathetic. There is actually nothing bad in making a constructive ctiticism but the so called criticism is nothing but a ridicule.

I don't know why anything about Dbanj instigates theses haters to spew trash all the time. What's the biggie in being outshined on stage? Can Enya ever outshine Davido and the likes here? Impossible!!! The OP's report has been unduely blown beyond proportions.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by Subom1(f): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2013
What I do not understand is why some people are taking panadol for another persons headache. Why are people obsessing about Dbanj so much? Will it change your lifes in any way. Yes Dbanj may not be making any great songs now but you cannot take away his success. Every artiste will eventually fade out, but that does not take away the good they have done. Even Beyonce was once booed on stage. This is so senseless arguing about how wack or not wack he is. If you don't like him then cool, everyone is entitled to it but there are also those that like him, if his fans are not happy or complaining then why should you die over it. I hate lady gaga and think her music sucks, but you won't find me arguing about how much she sucks etc online or anywhere, because that is so childish and the easiest thing would be to not listen to her music. So those who hate Dbanj and do not like his music. Stop listening to him simple. I am not even a big fan of Dbanj but there is no need to discredit him.

2 Likes

Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by oduaboy1: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: make use of Google dear. The most recent list by Forbes has Wizkid topping D'banj. Artistes get their money from concerts and endorsement deals. D'banj has performed in how many concerts recently? How many endorsements does he have? Wizkid has Pepsi(highest paid ambassador), MTN and Guiness. He's performed in more concerts and is currently worth more than eja nla.
How much is he paid per concert compared to dbanj,remember dbanj doesnt share his earnings,wizkid is under a record label all proceedings are shared equally,lets say wizkid is paid 3milla for a concert,he shares it with EME same with endorsements and record sales,
Same cannot be said for dbanj he is the soleowner of his record label all his earnings go to him same with endorsements,at least he is paid like 10million naira for a concert.
Forbes didnt realease the list of "richest" artiste it was"bankable",i think you are educated enough to know the difference between "rich" and "bankable" and the last time i checked dbanj took the third position trailing behing donjazzy and psquare,so where the hell did the you get your own list from.
Stop displaying your profound ignorance to the world.
If you must hate the least you can do is possess a little brain.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by striker9(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2013
tintingz: LOLZ, real madness grin

D'banj should either be no 2 or 3 richest artiste in africa smiley
D'banj is N0 3 in Africa,behind P square.
Re: Uganda's Bebe Cool Outshines D'banj At Zimbabwe Beer Festival by naturalwaves: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2013
safarigirl: @naturalwaves how far? Where've you been? Have you seen Airmark on here?

Hi Safarigirl, should I take this as an invite for another e-battle or you just saying 'hello' to me? cheesycheesy cheesy. I hope it is the latter. Well, I am fine and I have been seeing your posts on the Eaglets thread. I guess Airmark is busy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Ride In A Horse Carriage. PICS / Julian Osula Celebrates His 50th Birthday With Ferrari Cake (Pictures) / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.