Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (40967 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2013
crackhouse: was it recently completed, maybe she wanted to show it to you as a surprise but couldn't have enough time to make it happen.
this post really got me cracking
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by irokop(m): 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
This how a nigerian man went to nigeria to get his bride to england as God may have it the lady came in, as they were living in a shared house at night when the husband go to work the lady will go to their house mate a jamaican man play play play that began the Bleep the lady.

Some times at night the husband will call her on house phone to know how she is doing she will not pick the phone he will call her mobile honey where have you been since the house phone has been ringing she will start all sorts of lies in the kitchen in the toilet, ok after some time the rumore started sprayden the man being a wise man thought it wise to give her a sudden visit he came back enter their room around 1am his wife is not there in their room he has to give him a call as useual honey how are honey said she is fine have you eat she said yes where are you now she said in our room now the husband have to say which room iam in the room this is when nigeria woman came out from jamo man room nkdhoney what are you doing in ians room by this time nigeria woman hala you think say you go fit control my life if its because of the four thousand pounds you spent to bring me here i will give it back to you

what the jamo man came out and put mouth we are in a free world she deos nt like u she likes me so here is half of ur four thousand pounds tomorrow i give you the rest the nija man collected the pay call her parents and tell the that miss jagunlabi is no more his wife, after three months we heard that police came to that house and pick the nija lady and her new hubby over drug related case, later the real story emerged that the jamo guy took the lady to a trip and loaded the lady with drugs as iam typing now both of them are serving the sentnce. But the rejected nija man has to remary.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2013
irokop: This how a nigerian man went to nigeria to get his bride to england as God may have it the lady came in, as they were living in a shared house at night when the husband go to work the lady will go to their house mate a jamaican man play play play that began the Bleep the lady.

Some times at night the husband will call her on house phone to know how she is doing she will not pick the phone he will call her mobile honey where have you been since the house phone has been ringing she will start all sorts of lies in the kitchen in the toilet, ok after some time the rumore started sprayden the man being a wise man thought it wise to give her a sudden visit he came back enter their room around 1am his wife is not there in their room he has to give him a call as useual honey how are honey said she is fine have you eat she said yes where are you now she said in our room now the husband have to say which room iam in the room this is when nigeria woman came out from jamo man room nkdhoney what are you doing in ians room by this time nigeria woman hala you think say you go fit control my life if its because of the four thousand pounds you spent to bring me here i will give it back to you

what the jamo man came out and put mouth we are in a free world she deos nt like u she likes me so here is half of ur four thousand pounds tomorrow i give you the rest the nija man collected the pay call her parents and tell the that miss jagunlabi is no more his wife, after three months we heard that police came to that house and pick the nija lady and her new hubby over drug related case, later the real story emerged that the jamo guy took the lady to a trip and loaded the lady with drugs as iam typing now both of them are serving the sentnce. But the rejected nija man has to remary.
I love that naija guy ,my bobo collect him cash fast fast.I know some people will argue that he shouldn't have

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by irokop(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1: I love that naija guy ,my bobo collect him cash fast fast.I know some people will argue that he shouldn't have

Na so oo my dear
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Emaprince: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
this wife of yours is such a greedy and wicked woman!!!

You acquired a lot of properties with the name of the family,while she is building a house with her name alone.meaning that you are a nobody to her.
the bitter truth is that she will kill you if you continue to be naive!..it's clear in her actions that she is already planning for life without you.

she is either getting ready for a divorce or may be wasting you.

another thing is that the rev may be banging her cos its clear that he's the corrupt type.
you better be carfeul with her and plan life without her

some one once said "a husband's money is our own..while a wife's money is her own"..mtcheew!!!

3 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Pattey(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

An irresponsible man deserve no consultation (the OP has declared he is not), what kinda advise do you expect from an irresponsible man?

How did the OP declare he is irresponsible? You've been ranting on and on about how men visit brothels, drink till midnite bla bla bla. . . See, if you're a lady and you're experiencing that, keep your frustration in check!

You're simply trying to draw up sentiments and another silly girl seems to be following your lead with comments here.

You're not helping anyone by using false scenarios to justify something that is simply wrong! It seems you feel the OP left out "some facts" and you're making them up to have a mental orgazzzm.

#side note: I can't belive Seun substituted Orgazzm with "Heavenly Feeling" cheesy# That sounds like blasphemy angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pattey:

#side note: I can't belive Seun substituted Orgazzm with "Heavenly Feeling" cheesy# That sounds like blasphemy angry grin

cheesy I have always wondered why too. Heaven and orga$m? Seun, fear God oooo. Lol
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Pattey(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Guyman02: @OP I can understand your feelings, I had a similar experience and it has not been easy. Mine was a situation whereby before we got married I gave my apartment and only car to my wife (then still girlfriend) to live and cruise around while I worked at site and came home periodically.
I made sure she was very confortable with my income as she was earning very little till we got married and we continued to live well as a family and me trying to be the best husband.
Then things started changing when she got a job that paid her well and provided opportunity for things like loans and estacode allowances while my profile has remained almost the same in my work place (yearly small percentage increment)

To my chagrin I got to find out she was paying for a house in an estate with her maiden name and to rub salt into injury she bought a new car and registered it in her maiden name also without informing me. It got so bad that she no longer shows me any respect and I kept feeling miserable in my situation making every effort to work harder and achieve morethan her and in the process even lost more money due to failed investment.
Got sick and went to the hospital and was informed that my BP was getting high and when my family heard it they were apprehensive and I had to open up to them what I was facing.
I had to abandon my home for her for some period and went to a different location to live with a very nice friend of mine to try and get my BP down and think of way forward.
Her mother has realy being a bad influence on her as she was the one who encouraged her to take the actions she took. Following intervention and for the sake of our children I returned home even without her acknowledging that what she did was wrong.
I have tried to swallow the humilation which is what you are also going through now.

I wish I could boast of your achievements listed, but I have little to show even though I have worked so hard and the story around is that I am envious of my wife achievement and her money (but thats not true). Seems like no one wants to know how I feel inside. I can guess the area that your wife comes from as this is rampant among women from that area.
I grew up in the North where you learn to take issues of money and wealth with gentility but she grew up in their area where a lot of emphasis is placed on money and wealth.

Please dont allow yourself to get sick cause of worrying about her action as that may be deadly, remove your mind from her actions and focus it on your children, business and faith, dont worry about the Priests action as he may have acted innocently or even if it is intentional.
You can take a break from the house and go visit a different location for a short vacation to allow for things to cool down.
I hope she comes back to her senses which is also my wish in my own family and keep praying for God to intervene in your situation. Good luck.

I initially clicked "like" on ur post but I had to "Unlike". . . This has nothing do with enduring marriage bla bla bla cos there isn't one in the 1st place.

You wife must have done a legal change of name so if she acquired assets in her maiden name and you still went back to that house; even having sacrificed for her initially, then you're nothing but a cheap skate. No apologies!

When these things happen, it ONLY means the marriage is not existing. If you can never bring yourself to forget the incident, why kid yourself with a joke of a Marriage?

In your case, your wife wasn't even remorseful, Gosh you're a joke!

You're such a disgrace to manhood! angry

2 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Pattey(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
armyofone: OP, you should be happy to have such an industrious woman in your life. I think your main problem is insecurity that your lady is doing good.
Sometimes, when a woman does such, it means "i don't trust you that much".
Women have long range thought process while men have short range.
Count your blessings and after she is done, take her out to celebrate.

it is only the poor one that stays home with their 'wifey'
gone with the wind and beer once they start making some chicken fee

Can you ladies please think straight? Is it right for your man to acquire assets in both your names while you acquire yours in YOUR NAME alone.

That is the issue here and the OP isn't even phrasing this right. Anyone that can't address the issue from this perspective is only being cynical, silly, and mischievous. QED

4 Likes

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
Phema:

cheesy I have always wondered why too. Heaven and orga$m?Seun, fear God oooo. Lol
This really cracked me up gringringrin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by ugochukwu360(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Some marriages are made in heaven
whilst some are made in china i.e in no dey last
brother wit d way tins be e be lyk say ur own is made in china. If i go compare d tin to phone d battery don dey weak if u charge am frm morning till nite na only five minutes u go use d tin e go say battery empty. So bro d best tin na to sell d phone addam buy anoda original phone.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
I have been playing with my kids since, reciting nursery rhymes with them after we were done with homework. It's been real fun with my angels.
Meanwhile, all those aggression from my wife has suddenly vamoosed from her eyes as I met her in tears when I returned from work. I guess she has been made to realize the gravity of her actions after wider consultations. Will still continue to watch her actions though. The only question I asked her when she came closer was "why did you try to kill me? And as she tried to explain that she had no such plan, I reminded her that what she did could easily have given any man cardiac arrest. And of course, I have stopped eating her food which has made her even more devasted.
I usually don't share experiences on NL but I have gained so much knowledge and have beacome so much wiser through NL that I felt I will be doing NLers a disservice if I don't share this personal experience. The idea is that other men should learn from this and be vigilant in their homes. As a matter of fact, it was a comment from a certain poster that " no woman should ever be trusted, including your wife and mother" on the thread where a pregant married woman was caught in a hotel room with another man that prompted me to do the random check that exposed the deal between my wife and the priest. So, that's the more reason I just couldn't keep things to myself.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by pickabeau1: 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
manie:

Have you heard the case of a lady in Lagos, who built a house but was living in a rented house with her husband.

When they were given quit notice in there rented apartment, the husband got another apartment in a different part of Lagos. The family that is the husband,wife and children packed into this new house paying rent to the estate management company in charge of the years for 5 years.

It was when the woman had a quarrel with the husband, and the man told her to live the house that she made the husband know that the property belonged to her and she will instruct her estate manager to give the man quit notice.

Woweeeee
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Mintayo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: I have been playing with my kids since, reciting nursery rhymes with them after we were done with homework. It's been real fun with my angels. Meanwhile, all those aggression from my wife has suddenly vamoosed from her eyes as I met her in tears when I returned from work. I guess she has been made to realize the gravity of her actions after wider consultations. Will still continue to watch her actions though. The only question I asked her when she came closer was "why did you try to kill me? And as she tried to explain that she had no such plan, I reminded her that what she did could easily have given any man cardiac arrest. And of course, I have stopped eating her food which has made her even more devasted.
I usually don't share experiences on NL but I have gained so much knowledge and have beacome so much wiser through NL that I felt I will be doing NLers a disservice if I don't share this personal experience. The idea is that other men should learn from this and be vigilant in their homes. As a matter of fact, it was a comment from a certain poster that " no woman should ever be trusted, including your wife and mother" on the thread where a pregant married woman was caught in a hotel room with another man that prompted me to do the random check that exposed the deal between my wife and the priest. So, that's the more reason I just couldn't keep things to myself.
Ok now,i hope it is not a 'crocodile tears',u grab,just be very careful,be very watchful and prayerful.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by soulglo: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin grin And they say women are dramatic. He said he asked his wife why she tried to kill him. LMAO. I am glad that she is remorseful though.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by armyofone(m): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2013
I knowwwwwww grin imagine such emotional blackmail from the head of the howse o grin
common OP, hold her tight and clean those tears away with your kisses.

soul_glo: grin grin grin And they say women are dramatic. He said he asked his wife why she tried to kill him. LMAO. I am glad that she is remorseful though.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by plasgidy: 1:59am On Oct 31, 2013
2ndChance: I have been playing with my kids since, reciting nursery rhymes with them after we were done with homework. It's been real fun with my angels.
Meanwhile, all those aggression from my wife has suddenly vamoosed from her eyes as I met her in tears when I returned from work. I guess she has been made to realize the gravity of her actions after wider consultations. Will still continue to watch her actions though. The only question I asked her when she came closer was "why did you try to kill me? And as she tried to explain that she had no such plan, I reminded her that what she did could easily have given any man cardiac arrest. And of course, I have stopped eating her food which has made her even more devasted.

ok now,, oya carry. Her gently and insert ur cocumba streataway but. Be careful with that prist oo.

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by plasgidy: 2:03am On Oct 31, 2013
The more we look the less we see and hear and know, good luck shaa and shine ur eyes. But you no tell us how una take setle the matter.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by MayraC(f): 3:44am On Oct 31, 2013
Men have to be conscious and understand that the times when they were the only contributors to family's needs are definitively gone. How do you guys expect a woman to appreciate and recognize the value of something she did not earn, or participate in? Men should be more aware of the importance to let their wife earn their own salary and contribute to the marriage..Even if you guys earn 15 times your wife's salary, you have to make sure that you give her the opportunity to participate in the family's expenses.

I am a woman and I cannot imagine myself not earning my own salary and not participating in family's expenses. I am not married yet, but I always said to myself that I will need to earn as much as my husband to feel comfortable...I will not feel ok with a man who will earn more than me, but on the other hand, I will never feel comfortable with a man who will earn less than me.. tongue ..My man has still to be my MAN... wink
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2013
plasgidy: The more we look the less we see and hear and know, good luck shaa and shine ur eyes. But you no tell us how una take setle the matter.
The Matter is still raging like wild harmattan fire between my family, hers and the Priest's superiors, with everyone trying to contain the damage to my marriage & the Priest's career.
As for me, i sit down gidigba for one corner dey tell my wife say "no shaking, this marriage has come to stay but I just want you, your mother and the Priest to feel the heat." grin
My main reason for involving my family is to let my mother-in-law know that all eyes are now on her just in case she has some devilish motive behind the whole drama because it's obvious she's the ring leader.

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2013
2ndChance:
The Matter is still raging like wild harmattan fire between my family, hers and the Priest's superiors, with everyone trying to contain the damage to my marriage & the Priest's career.
As for me, i sit down gidigba for one corner dey tell my wife say "no shaking, this marriage has come to stay but I just want you, your mother and the Priest to feel the heat." grin
My main reason for involving my family is to let my mother-in-law know that all eyes are now on her just in case she has some devilish motive behind the whole drama because it's obvious she's the ring leader.

You are a very smart man. It is time for you to take charge of your family. Your mother in law may have been the one pulling the strings behind the scene especially with her daughter now earning well. But let them realise you will no longer take shyte from them. You never know, your MIL may ruin your marriage if you let her. After this one, she will give both of you some space.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2013
<sigh> Some people may change when they finally hit money....especially if it's the first time in their life.

It is well. Bring it up with her and be upfront and open.
Try get to the key core as to why she did that, without judgement.

Is it because of something you did in the past?
Is it because she felt you were spendthrifty in some way?

Basically approach her about it from a "Help me change into being the man you can trust with such information".
Start from there and see how it goes. All the best

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Lawconfessor(f): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2013
2ndChance: Meanwhile, all those aggression from my wife has suddenly vamoosed from her eyes as I met her in tears when I returned from work. I guess she has been made to realize the gravity of her actions after wider consultations. Will still continue to watch her actions though. The only question I asked her when she came closer was "why did you try to kill me? And as she tried to explain that she had no such plan, I reminded her that what she did could easily have given any man cardiac arrest..

Dat's a good sign
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2013
Pattey:

Can you ladies please think straight? Is it right for your man to acquire assets in both your names while you acquire yours in YOUR NAME alone.

That is the issue here and the OP isn't even phrasing this right. Anyone that can't address the issue from this perspective is only being cynical, silly, and mischievous. QED
God bless you o my brother. I be phrase am well o if you check the topic again -I say she built without my knowledge and with her name too. But I surprise say as I see the thing for front page, e dey read say she built without my permission when just mentioning it to me was all the permission she needed. In fact, I initially didn't know it was the same thread that I created until I opened it grin. But that notwithstanding, thanks to oga Seun for providing the platform that led me on to the magic wand that I have been desperately searching for to restore my marriage back to its good old days. grin grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Una still dey this thread matter?

The OP needs to work hard to convince me that his wife bought a land, went through all the associated stress of acquiring llicences, permits, design, contractors, e.t.c and builfing it up and he didnt know about it. Not that they were even living apart from each other sef.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju: Una still dey this thread matter?

The OP needs to work hard to convince me that his wife bought a land, went through all the associated stress of acquiring llicences, permits, design, contractors, e.t.c and builfing it up and he didnt know about it. Not that they were even living apart from each other sef.

Crap like this only happens in all these "I work, my wife works, but I pay for everything" type marriages.
When you don't put your wife's money to good use, and if she is silly, she will find something dumb to spend it on.
This could range from building new houses without your knowledge, to boy toys.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by justplainpaul(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2013
jp philips:

the moment my husband (if i am a woman) start hanging out by 2am with bachelors while ogling all the ashawos in lagos that moment he wont even know the school his kids are attending let alone when a house is built.
make no mistakes, something spooked her to make a contingency plan, the OP is economical with the truth and the fact that they have jointly owned assets in the past proves that point.
OP should say what he or his people did to spook his 10yr old marriage. people don't just hide when nothing is freighting them. joining forces with her mum equally suggests that the monster is from inside not external.
what will your daughter tell you as the mum and you suggest she should own assets separately from the hubby? that is where the truth lies
[b]
jp philips:

the moment my husband (if i am a woman) start hanging out by 2am with bachelors while ogling all the ashawos in lagos that moment he wont even know the school his kids are attending let alone when a house is built.
make no mistakes, something spooked her to make a contingency plan, the OP is economical with the truth and the fact that they have jointly owned assets in the past proves that point.
OP should say what he or his people did to spook his 10yr old marriage. people don't just hide when nothing is freighting them. joining forces with her mum equally suggests that the monster is from inside not external.
what will your daughter tell you as the mum and you suggest she should own assets separately from the hubby? that is where the truth lies
#Gay alert# your choice of words screams gay. Dude you're gay. lol
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mayra C: Men have to be conscious and understand that the times when they were the only contributors to family's needs are definitively gone. How do you guys expect a woman to appreciate and recognize the value of something she did not earn, or participate in? Men should be more aware of the importance to let their wife earn their own salary and contribute to the marriage..Even if you guys earn 15 times your wife's salary, you have to make sure that you give her the opportunity to participate in the family's expenses.

I am a woman and I cannot imagine myself not earning my own salary and not participating in family's expenses. I am not married yet, but I always said to myself that I will need to earn as much as my husband to feel comfortable...I will not feel ok with a man who will earn more than me, but on the other hand, I will never feel comfortable with a man who will earn less than me.. tongue ..My man has still to be my MAN... wink

Love your comments
People need to have a stake in all relationship
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by soulglo: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju: Una still dey this thread matter?

It is absolutely possible in traditional Nigerian style marriages. You are looking at it from the eyes of someone that lives in a society were budget is key. Husbands and wives plan retirement together, mortgage together, joint family insurance, joint cellphone plans etc. In Nigeria sometimes when you see the way finances are handled you would think these two people are enemies. It is not only the men either. I had a friend that told me that she did not want to know what was in her husbands account because when she starts making her own money she does not want him to interfere. In my mind I was thinking how do you guys plan for anything?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by nbright: 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2013
soul_glo:

I had a friend that told me that she did not want to know what was in her husbands account because when she starts making her own money she does not want him to interfere. In my mind I was thinking how do you guys plan for anything?
That is one of the thing that I find very annoying... Husband and Wife are supposed to be one.. This whole "Nigerian" mentality of hiding one's finances from ones spouse is the reason I keep praying to God to please give me a girl that reason exactly like me..

We Nigerians still have a long way to go when it comes to relationship and marriage..
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by favediva: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
The real issue dis man has is that he cannot handle the fact that his wife now earns more income than him. I can only imagine how proud, arrogant and selfish he was before now, cos if he had always been as loving and caring as he sounds, she wouldn't hide anything from him. One way or the other, he must have made it clear that he is a threat to her success. C'mon people, it's simple psychology..... This topic is just so disgusting.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Pattey(m): 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
favediva: The real issue dis man has is that he cannot handle the fact that his wife now earns more income than him. I can only imagine how proud, arrogant and selfish he was before now, cos if he had always been as loving and caring as he sounds, she wouldn't hide anything from him. One way or the other, he must have made it clear that he is a threat to her success. C'mon people, it's simple psychology..... This topic is just so disgusting.

I feel sad when people have "comprehension" issues. . . OP acquires assets JOINTLY IN his name and that of his wife BUT his wife chooses to go solo when she 'hammer'. That is the issue!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.