Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge (40940 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Pills Without Husband Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
I am not sure if I agreed with you
If he has a second wife,
The woman can justify the reason she build my house without including the husband name
But She still have to inform her husband

and even when she is the only one she is not including his name , i think a man needs to have peace of mind ,women will always be women , they can give you hypertension and heart attack while they enjoy their own good health .
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
From reading the Op posting
It doesn't look like he is doing bad
If a Nigerian woman think she make more money disrespecting her husband
She doesn't need a Husband
If the Op is not happy he need to do what will make him happy
I

@34 he shouldn't be told that should he? she doesn't need a husband how? it is in their DNA, are you gonna do her a DNA transplant?
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by manie(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
Gone are the days when a man will want to assume the role of the sole provider for the family, once you have a wife who is working she must contribute her own quota to the finance of the home.

Some men will not want their wives to contribute a kobo even-though their wives earn money, I believe i women liberation, independence, I also believe in the financial contribution of woman in the house.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2013
May be you guys don't know but in the part of the country where my wife and I come from, this thrend is very common among married women. They either wait to buid their houses without the husband's knowledge or immediately the man completes a house, they eliminate him and start answering "Landlady". I may say am luckier than most men who have owned houses from that part of the country because most of them don't usually live to open the houses they built (sic). That is where I am really worried because I don't have the full script that my wife, her mother and the Priest are playing. The Priest may have acted innocently but I can't be too sure of my wife and her mother here.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

@34 he shouldn't be told that should he?
Dude, I will not advice any individual to leave her husband or wife
There are no perfect person out there
You have to look at the person from start the first time you met her/him to the present
You make a judgement
Don't make any decision base on motion but hard fact and the whole true
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by manie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: May be you guys don't know but in the part of the country where my wife and I come from, this thrend is very common among married women. They either wait to buid their houses without the husband's knowledge or immediately the man completes a house, they eliminate him and start answering "Landlady". I may say am luckier than most men who have owned houses from that part of the country because most of them don't usually live to open the houses they built (sic). That is where I am really worried because I don't have the full script that my wife, her mother and the Priest are playing. The Priest may have acted innocently but I can't be too sure of my wife and her mother here.

You know all these and still decided to marry someone from that part of the country. You also decided to own joint asset with a woman from that part of the country, when you know she can kill you in order to become the sole owner of the assets you both own.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
Pattey:

Are you truly dumb or just faking it? OP says they have been holding joint assets; why should the wife now go solo?

OP has acquired properties in both their names but silly upside thinking Nigerians like you think its OK for the woman to now own her stuff in her OWN name alone; and without telling him.

Existing properties are in Mr and Mrs bla bla bla name; If it wasn't for guilty conscience, she would have told him!

as a dumb fellow, i don't judge one sided stories, the OP has not said it all, if a 10yr old wife all of a sudden turns away from what used to be the norm to embrace a militant approach to an issue, my dumb common sense tells me there is something to this the OP is not saying.
something made her feel threatened in the union for her to contemplate going solo. the Op is not saying that.
what if the OP's relative has threatened her in the past?
people don't make contingency plans where no danger lies, the OP should say what the danger is before anything, for now, he should shut up and go home.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2013
manie:

You know all these and still decided to marry someone from that part of the country.
My greatest undoing was that I assumed I was dealing with a very religious family because of their age-long association with priests.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance: May be you guys don't know but in the part of the country where my wife and I come from, this thrend is very common among married women. They either wait to buid their houses without the husband's knowledge or immediately the man completes a house, they eliminate him and start answering "Landlady". I may say am luckier than most men who have owned houses from that part of the country because most of them don't usually live to open the houses they built (sic). That is where I am really worried because I don't have the full script that my wife, her mother and the Priest are playing. The Priest may have acted innocently but I can't be too sure of my wife and her mother here.

grin grin

OP. thinking his wife might kill him and acquire his property. ThankGod the woman knows the husband very well.

Your true colour is showing.

Naija men, I hail o
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2013
eh ya sorry
a o pade lese jesu
nibiti a ko ya rawa
ao rira wa , a o yoo mo rawa
singing burial songs in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2013

Dude, I will not advice any individual to leave her husband or wife
There are no perfect person out there
You have to look at the person from start the first time you met her/him to the present
You make a judgement
Don't make any decision base on motion but hard fact and the whole true
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
My greatest undoing was that I assumed I was dealing with a very religious family because of their age-long association with priests.
op you seem to enjoy the way you are dragging this matter cheesy cheesy dont worry we dey here for you
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin

OP. thinking his wife might kill him and acquire his property. ThankGod the woman knows the husband very well.

Naija men, I hail o
I opened this thread the very day I started feeling this way and that was yesterday. Reason? Because of this secret asset I stumbled upon.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by manie(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1: eh ya sorry
a o pade lese jesu
nibiti a ko ya rawa

Alawada niwo bobo yio.

Eniyan nso nkan to ndun lokan

iwo wa nfi se yeye.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

grin grin

Naija men, I hail o
Two can play the game
Nigerian women liars nobody excluded
That is the reason why lot of you will not get husband or be a single mom
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
manie:

Alawada niwo bobo yio.

Eniyan nso nkan to ndun lokan

iwo wa nfi se yeye.
mo ti pa bobo yen , kokan ti mo ni.
a to damo .
won ma to si ina fun . just wait and see wink
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:
I opened this thread the very day I started feeling this way and that was yesterday. Reason? Because of this secret asset I stumbled upon.
You make a judgement
Don't make any decision base on motion but hard facts and the whole true
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Two can play the game
Nigerian women liars nobody excluded
That is the reason why lot of you will not get husband or be a single mom

Sharap dia! I bet you are still sucking your parents b reast, when adults are talking, you keep mute and learn.

Now, go grab your jamb script!
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by jpphilips(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mintayo:
i don't know what to say to you.
You have been doing something together before,no secrets and without thinking you started a project without informing your husband? I don't know hoe that sound to you,ur husband,ur LIFE PARTNER,someone u want to spend d rest of ur life with? As a matter of fact,such a woman can kill,the issue is nt building a house,d issue is building without infrming your husband,instead involving outsiders.
I don't know how you see it,but it is very bad,what ppl dnt knw is that once u get married,you have signed a life contract...before you know it now she will never involve the husband iin anything again,the Op shld do something fast otherwise his home is heading for the rocks.

the moment my husband (if i am a woman) start hanging out by 2am with bachelors while ogling all the ashawos in lagos that moment he wont even know the school his kids are attending let alone when a house is built.
make no mistakes, something spooked her to make a contingency plan, the OP is economical with the truth and the fact that they have jointly owned assets in the past proves that point.
OP should say what he or his people did to spook his 10yr old marriage. people don't just hide when nothing is freighting them. joining forces with her mum equally suggests that the monster is from inside not external.
what will your daughter tell you as the mum and you suggest she should own assets separately from the hubby? that is where the truth lies

1 Like

Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
2ndChance:

You are serious. My dear, when you start thinking your spouse will kill you just for property sake, it's high time you call it a quit and start afresh and address the problem .
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Sharap dia! I bet you are still sucking your parents b reast, when adults are talking, you keep mute and learn.

Now, go grab your jamb script!
Kid, I am to old for jamb
I need to school you
Why?
I have lot of life experience
I am a grow man with a very big bills,Income above average middle class
I have a graduate education
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Kid, I am to old for jamb
I am a grow man with a very big bills,Income above average middle class
I have a graduate education

I think you should go back to school and learn more before going into marriage.

Remember to ask for refunds for previous " graduate education".

The mindset of some folks here concerning marriage is scary.
It's not by force to get married oh.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

the moment my husband (if i am a woman) start hanging out by 2am with bachelors while ogling all the ashawos in lagos that moment he wont even know the school his kids are attending let alone when a house is built.
make no mistakes, something spooked her to make a contingency plan, the OP is economical with the truth and the fact that they have jointly owned assets in the past proves that point.
OP should say what he or his people did to spook his 10yr old marriage. people don't just hide when nothing is freighting them. joining forces with her mum equally suggests that the monster is from inside not external.
what will your daughter tell you as the mum and you suggest she should own assets separately from the hubby? that is where the truth lies

I love your comments.You are not far from the truth.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
jp philips:

Well, in case you don't know, there is a precedence in that family already. The mother lived with her father that way and when the bubble bursted just like it did now, her father couldn't survive the shock. This is a confirmed story which we have even discussed severally, both of us concluding that her mother was wrong. I got to know about 6yrs after we were married which made me to be extra-vigilant resulting in these revelations and some sharp practices among the so-called Priests. So, for her to go ahead despite knowing the implicatation tells me she's up to something. I understand some other married sisters of hers are towing same line already with full support from her mother.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

I think you should go back to school and learn more before going into marriage.

Remember to ask for refunds for previous " graduate education".

The mindset of some folks here concerning marriage is scary.
It's not by force to get married oh.
I do agreed with your dumb a?? that marriage is not by force or fire
You problem is that you are very narrow minded
Childish
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
I do agreed with with dumb a?? that marriage is not by force or fire
You problem is that you are very narrow minded
Childish

Just keep mute. What's with narrow minded here. Next time don't quote me if you gonna spew thrash!
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by femionasan(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1: eh ya sorry
a o pade lese jesu
nibiti a ko ya rawa

Lmao! You wicked no be small!!! grin grin grin
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by GoodFaith: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

Just keep mute. What's with narrow minded here. Next time don't quit e me if you gonna spew thrash!
What is narrow minded? You are look at issue one side
You don't have life experience
You need to shut the F up
Complete trash
Please go F yourself Kid
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
femionasan:

Lmao! You wicked no be small!!! grin grin grin
na magun (thunderbolt) dem go give the op
no medical explanation . cry cry cry cry
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
GoodFaith:
Complete trash
Please go F yourself Kid

I don't need life experience to know a basic thing dumbwit!
If it gonna give vains to your tiny already dead pencil, then go ahead.

Next time read and learn. Don't jump into where you are not invited and spew thrash.
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by texaco1: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chillisauce:

I don't need life experience to know a basic thing dumbwit!
If it gonna give vains to your tiny already dead pencil, then go ahead.

Next time read and learn. Don't jump into where you are not invited and spew thrash.

GoodFaith:
What is narrow minded? You are look at issue one side
Complete trash
Please go F yourself Kid

why are you fighting over someone else marriage ?na wah ooo
Re: Priest Aids Wife To Build Without Husband's Knowledge by 2ndChance: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
texaco1:
na magun (thunderbolt) dem go give the op
no medical explanation . cry cry cry cry
Bros, I jump am pass grin which is why I am here to get ideas on all possible scenarios and be cautious. Thanks for all your great posts so far smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Through A Partner Who Doesn't Listen. / Doctor, 3 Family Members Die In Auto Crash (Photos) / Recent Photos Of The Baby That Was Rescued By A Dog After Being Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.