Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT (26529 Views)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / ‘ladies, Beware Of This Kind Of Man’ / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by house213: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2013
@OP
what if u r bleeped
does it make u lose ur value
damn I hate when people think sex is a big deal
IN OUR GENERATION SEX IS TOO OVERRATED
Turns me off
sex is normal and don't matter besides does virginity determine your behaviour..
also is it every guy u would open ur legs for if they r nice to u..
live your life the best way
if u see a guy to sex do and if u don't see don't do
don't fuckin stress urself about sex or no sex
IT AINT A BIG DEAL ANYWAY
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by philc334: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
Danhumprey: Ogugua! Always at it! You never cease to amaze me. Blessed is the man that would have you as his wife. cool
bros, beware, she is a suspect.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
ogugua88: Men, beware of women when they do you a favor, or try to be nice to you, because if they have the opportunity, irrespective of the fact the she claims to be the church going type... hmmmm, she can tief your moni. A word is enough for the wise!

Smh. undecided

I swear if i was straight I would have stolen you from sexkillz. grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Codims82(m): 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
[quote
author=babyBB]Ladies beware of guys when dey do u a favour, try to be
nice to u because if they have the opportunity irrespective of the fact dat
he claims to be d church going type, hmmmm, he can go down with u. A
word is enof 4 d wise![/quote]... yeye like you. na only women. Men should also be at alert.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Etetejake(m): 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Undoubtedly the Op has been
victimize by close pal

I think she was victimized by her father.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: dis forum is supposed to be were matured minded people share there views and not were people tend to assume and insult or make silly comments directed at people, pls take note. Dnt just comment on topics because u want to.
.... WHERE,THEIR....misused words.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: Guys the truth is dat, even a reverene father has sexual feelings and besides dat, wen a lady is matured she needs to be careful of men around her because they can easily take advantage of her. Infact wen a girl becomes matured, she should be mindful of the way she dresses even within d hux, they way she plays with men. she should have it at d back of her mind dat anyman can desire to have her, if she is conscious of dis, it will help her to becareful and not fall a prey simple, dnt u guys get it?
Reverend,*.....easy dear.....dnt get it twisted.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: u need to in informed, very is it hurting u, why does it pinches u? Am engaged so thinking of being used nah is a bad idea 4 u
if only you can re-red what you type for errors b4 posting.....if you make a mistake in one post we can forgive,twice we will consider...but all your posts are ridden with errors.
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by Yahoo1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Etete jake: Undoubtedly the Op has been
victimize by close pal

I think she was victimized by her father.
she MIGHT be a victim,but she is wrong when she said EVERY.....
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by yesboss20(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
babyBB: dnt take it to heart pls but most men are like dat, dats there nature they easily fall #no offence# wen it comes to s**ual issues
When I hear people say things like this, I tend to take it with a pinch of salt or wholly discredit such! How can you know what most men think?? How many men have you personally been with??
*Talk about crowd mentality*
Re: Ladies Beware: Everyman Is A SUSPECT by babyBB: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Behind Late Marriages For Ladies ? / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Advantages Of Being Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.