Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat (1189 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / Which African Men Cheat The Most? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2013
Kai, I hope my elder brothers don't get to read this ooooh. They will be like' so this girl has started talking about sex, even in public"....well, duh! Ada is no longer a girl. Let's go there.......
Nowadays, we're closer than ever to the private lives of our sporting and entertainment heroes. While the likes of Tuface Idibia, Rapper Ikechukwu ( testified by her former girl friend),Ryan Giggs and Tiger Woods are over-familiar for their professional exploits, the intense media coverage around them also gives us a chance to hold their private lives up to a microscope for examination. And we don't always like what we see.
Charlie Chaplin, Bill Clinton, JFK, Elvis Presley, Einstein (he had 10 mistresses no less) Napoleon and er...John Major, to name just a few, are all high profile historical male icons who've struggled to commit to one woman.......

But even for the everyday man or woman, adultery has been around forever, and has always given us something to talk about. Most reality TV shows these days center on it, as do gossip mags and radio talk shows. But we are far from cracking the big mystery: Why do some men cheat in relationships?
All men know, at some level, that cheating is wrong — otherwise why would they be hiding it? From the earliest age, we are taught the virtues of monogamy. "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife," Yet they still do it.

Hey pals, now let's get down to the 10 main reasons why some men will opt to shed their devotion and cheat on their partner.....

He doesn't love her anymore........
Alas, after a long time together, he has lost the feelings he once had for her. But the relationship has remained too much a part of him. Separating seems so painful, so radical that it's almost inconceivable. So instead of separating, he goes elsewhere to get his physical gratification. Most times Most times this does not help matters, but only prolongs the inevitable breakup. When he looks back at the years that passes by, break up becomes the last option.

She doesn't turn him on anymore....
Long-term relationships have the annoying habit of making people lazy. No longer concerned with staying fit and attractive, a committed woman might lose the allure she once had. Her man may simply not find her beautiful anymore, and making love to her is not as stirring as it once was. This is why most mistresses are gorgeous, young women. Ladies una don hear ooooo.Bring back the allure, always try to stay clean, eat healthy, exercise, yea I know some people detest going to the gym, They have kids to take care of at home. Well, fair enough, buy work out CDs and use them at home. You don't really need to be fat to start exercising, it's for everybody really whether fat or slim. Una hear eh I know it's not easy but make we try abeg.

Women do allow them.....

Truth be told, women are quick to forgive men for their unfaithful behaviour. Maybe it's their fear of being alone, or that women are simply the more merciful ones of the human species. Some women might even blame themselves for their men's infidelities, and take steps to improve their relationships. The fact that many women let their men get away with cheating might compel them to double deal repeatedly. Just ask Annie Idibia (Annie hun, pls don't skin me, I'm still your no 1 fan, mbon)

His girlfriend is a nag..
Most men have experienced at least one woman who thrives on making him feel like crap.constant nagging, fighting and squabbling in the right ratios is the best recipe for a headache. Women! we can nag eeeeh. choi, blame it on the gene, maybe.Some men find cheating with another woman a common escape from domestic hell, and works better than aspirin. What's a guy to do when his girlfriend's-a-naggin' and opportunity comes-a-knockin'?

The opportunity was there...
It's an uncontested fact that most men can't say "no" to sex. Although guys aren't constantly bombarded with sexual offers, sometimes an irresistible prospect presents itself. Maybe it's a frisky ex-girlfriend, maybe it's a Hot hottie on the dance floor. A guy may see it as once-in-a-lifetime occasion that might never be available again. Carpe diem , as they say....lol

It boosts their ego......
Nothing lifts the old self-esteem like discovering that other women still desire your man sexually. When in long-term relationships, men may begin to question their sexual marketability, which will lead some of them to sow their clandestine wild oats. Once a man knows he can get back in the game, he'll return to his mate; or not.

They can get away with it...
"What eyes don't see, the heart doesn't feel," goes the old adage, and it still holds true, as long as there are no cameras around, no big brother watching — or, in the case of Tiger Woods, voicemails, in the case of Tubaba and Obafemi Martins, baby mamas—. Then the knowledge that no one will find out and no one will get hurt is reason enough for some men to grab a different helping. But be careful; as men get craftier with avoiding detection, women get more sophisticated with detecting, not to mention boosting their network of spies. Remember guys, most ladies investigate more than FBI.If you doubt it, ask Abigail in Clinic Matters.

It's challenging and exciting....

If you consider the women a man sleeps with "sexual trophies," chances are he has already cheated at least once in his life. Some men simply cannot leave behind the thrill of the hunt, the chase and the conquest. For other men, the excitement is in the variety, like changing ice cream flavours, egusi soup or ewedu for one day after years of sticking to just one. But men, don't be angry ooo, just a quick one...How come we ladies stick to one ice cream flavour for the rest of our lives? Our own body na firewood?

She cheated on him.....

So a guy found out his lady was being unfaithful, and the only way he can relieve his anger is by doing the same. For many men, this is the only way to get back at their cheating girlfriends and even the score. Some men might even cheat to get back at all the cheating women they've had the misfortune of dating throughout their lives; now that's efficiency.
His lady doesn't give it up
Every man has heard that the best way to get a woman to stop having sex with him is by marrying her. Apparently, long-term relationships seem to suck the sex drive out of many women, leaving men gasping for fulfillment With the need for more sex, some men will start "working late" more often.
Or it could just be that the sex has become boring. She doesn't want to try new things in bed, or won't perform MouthAction. Some men may cheat because they don't want their girlfriends or wives to perform certain sex acts that would ruin their "good girl" image, so they get a mistress to take care of it. That's why everyone needs to see that movie " single and married"

In the end, cheating is no joking matter. Men, if you are cheating on your girlfriend or wife, it might be that you are unhappy in the relationship, or that you have issues that you should address. Look at the big picture and see your unfaithfulness as a symptom of a bigger problem.
Cheating might feel good as a quick escape from your problems, but it's only an anesthetic — not a long-term solution. Let's trash that statement that man is polygamous in nature, na lie. Just bin it!

Your opinion and comments on my blog will be highly appreciated. Hey guys show some love. Hey Seun hun, I owe you a plate of amala and ewedu, if you tell your guys to show some love on this link below.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/10/revealed-top-ten-reasons-why-men-cheat.html
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by bamssy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2013
botom line s dat i s d ladies wu makes men cheat eg sum ladies act as if dey r doing us a favour 2 sex dem lyk making certain demands givin u rules n regulatn dos n dons e.t.c and dis rilly pisses 1 off
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
There is no sufficient reason to cheat.
If you are in a pre marital relationship and you are not happy,then walk out of it.
If you are in a marital relationship, erm, sorry, stick to it. It's called for better foe worse. Or better still discuss the issue(s) with your partner.
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by emorse(m): 12:52am On Oct 30, 2013
You don't need a reason to cheat. It just happens. No reason is ever good enough.
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by 190: 12:55am On Oct 30, 2013
King solomon had 700 wives

why cant we angry

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 30, 2013
there is only 1 reason insatifaction
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by ikekings1: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2013
190: King solomon had 700 wives

why cant we angry
Plus 300 concubines... Enjoyment galore!!!
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by thiefnubu(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2013
men cheat because.... variety is the spice of life... after all, Abraham cheated on Sarah....
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Indifferent(m): 9:44am On Oct 30, 2013
Chai this article long die
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by 190: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2013
Indifferent: Chai this article long die
grin
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2013
Men r born 2 cheat!!!dose ten reasons r jst excuses!
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by jmoore(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Harbosede02: Men r born 2 cheat!!!dose ten reasons r jst excuses!
May your husband cheat on you in the name of "cheating DNA" Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2013
jmoore:
May your husband cheat on you in the name of "cheating DNA" Amen!
watz dis psycique saying??
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Agrika: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2013
Next time please bolden and number your points.....by the way, all men are potential cheats, my dad and brothers included..the earlier most women realise this the better...instead of disturbing urself on wheather his cheating on you or not, why not divert and concentrate your mind on something else, say your kids, studies, career, etc...life is too short to worry your self sick over one soul
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Ijawboi(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2013
Men cheat because they can.

Stupid points.

SPITS ON OPs FACE.

BOMB myself just to get outta here
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
Agrika: Next time please bolden and number your points.....by the way, all men are potential cheats, my dad and brothers included..the earlier most women realise this the better...instead of disturbing urself on wheather his cheating on you or not, why not divert and concentrate your mind on something else, say your kids, studies, career, etc...life is too short to worry your self sick over one soul
The only reasonable person on dis thread wink
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ijawboi: Men cheat because they can.

Stupid points.

SPITS ON OPs FACE.

BOMB myself just to get outta here

Why are you spiting on my face now?why? * clean face with dettol*
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
Agrika: Next time please bolden and number your points.....by the way, all men are potential cheats, my dad and brothers included..the earlier most women realise this the better...instead of disturbing urself on wheather his cheating on you or not, why not divert and concentrate your mind on something else, say your kids, studies, career, etc...life is too short to worry your self sick over one soul

Done.
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by Excel30: 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Men are insatiable,is the reason&nothing more.
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by 190: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Na una sabi!!

if you like you women should rant from now till next week
at the end of the day una go still marry us angry
Re: Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat by iamteaser: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Rosyl? Is that really you? What's all this poo you come up with just to rubbish men (including me your elder bro)? I'm really disappointed in you to say the least and I would really like you to modify that post because we cheat because it's our birthright. Get it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Girlfriend Or A Call Girl Which Is Really Pocket Friendly? / My Friend Is In Mutual intimate Relationship / Love And Relationship Problem: Why Do You Quit Rather Than Fixing It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.