Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over (1135 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / "I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by brownlolly(m): 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Modified
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by vizkiz: 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2014
She is out there busy furcking someone else and you are here wish and hoping...Bro are you gbadun?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by jsunex(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
If y u guys broke up isnt beyond repair then try contact her and resolve d issue if she shows no interest get a new partner with more tim wit new partner u overcome ur memories wit her.

1 Like

Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by pasqal09: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2014
OP, go find yourself a girl and get laid! That's what you need.
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by Tymax(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2014
Let it go man. You'll meet someone better.

....Matters of the heart sad
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by brownlolly(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2014
vizkiz: She is out there busy furcking someone else and you are here wish and hoping...Bro are you gbadun?? undecided

Ur an idjit

1 Like

Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by brownlolly(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
jsunex: If y u guys broke up isnt beyond repair then try contact her and resolve d issue if she shows no interest get a new partner with more tim wit new partner u overcome ur memories wit her.

Well now I'm too busy with work I don't have time to hangout and I'm discreet. I like to keep to myself so ts kinda hard really
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by brownlolly(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
pasqal09: OP, go find yourself a girl and get laid! That's what you need.

Oh well
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by pasqal09: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
brownlolly: It hurts...really.

I've not found anybody else who has made me feel so special. I have not tried to anyway.

She was selfless, loving, but unnecessarily stubborn and we were constantly fighting and making up. She's incredible.

Daily I check her Facebook and Instagram pages. But I don't wanna reach out cos she got someone else. I'm very private, but she's more outgoing. That was our problem in the first place.

Unfortunately, it's just so hard to let go.
No matter how incredible she is, there's always someone out there that's way better. Move on bro.
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by jsunex(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2014
brownlolly:

Well now I'm too busy with work I don't have time to hangout and I'm discreet. I like to keep to myself so ts kinda hard really

On your own then
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by brownlolly(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2014
jsunex:

On your own then

Have u experienced dis?
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by dyttt: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by jsunex(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
brownlolly:

Have u experienced dis?

Yeah, bt wen i meet som1 new and spend more tim wit her I got over it
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by Agybabe(f): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
You guys have a different kind of life pattern.

Water and fire aren't friends.

To catch a rat, behave like one.

Else you get the fukcing move on.

Love my foot.
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by Tallesty1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2014
Stop thinking about somebody who doesn't think about you. Go get a gf to fill the void she created if you cannot stay single. Breakups aren't always meant to make-up;
Sometimes they happen to give you a chance to wake up! Be a man and stop crying over spilt milk.

3 Likes

Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by ChiFirstLady(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
You know she's now wit someone else,mbok! That shud make u move on.I was like that too,till I .........wait o,u said a year? Wake up man,she's into someone else.dig it
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by cornie11: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
I am Helen Catherine form Cyprus, i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup, I and my boyfriend have been together for 3years, I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him with a friend of mine, i did all i could to make him understand i wasnt cheating but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up, i was emotionally divastated and frustrated because i loved him so much until i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marraiges, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted the spell caster via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologising. Contact this great spell caster today for your relationship or marriage problems via email akodospelltemple@gmail.com Goodluck
Re: Almost A Year After, I Haven't Gotten Over by Brownlolly2009(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2015
Hi....
I Am Melissa from U.S.A,
i want to testify of how i got back my boyfriend after breakup,
I and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years,
I love him so much, recently he accused me of cheating on him with a friend of mine,
i did all i could to make him understand i wast cheating
but all went to no avail and it eventually led to break up,
i was emotionally devastated and frustrated because
i loved him so much until
i saw a post on a love forum about a spell caster
who helps people re-unite broken relationships and marriages,
at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try,
when i contacted the spell caster via email,
he helped me cast a re-union spell
and my boyfriend came back to me within 72hours apologizing.
Contact this great spell caster today
for your relationship or marriage problems
via email odogwuspelltemple1@ gmail.com
Good-luck.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander In Love / Facts About Women... / Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.