Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina (46396 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by soulglo: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ignorance is a disease. That woman truly feels the she is casting out demons from a vagina shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okija_juju:

I have seen the one where a Female GO (Mummy B) told a lady to wear her (pastors) underwear on her wedding day. The story long, but this na the end of the story. The lady got wedded in Mummy Bs church wearing Mummy B's underwear as a point of contact for spiritual blessing..
Lmao this is what i call madness grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Danhumprey: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
debetmx:

What the bleep are you saying. Na people like you pastors dey take your hard earned income which is not even enough for you to feed use buy private jet. She wasn't naked but the male pastor don dey get attention so if she was naked the male pastor go bleep the arrow fired in the region comot abi.

Tomorrow now, male pastors go dey place their hands on female cores say dem wan comot arrow fired in that region. mtcheew. Archbishop na miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun. I must be a pastor in this Country. The easiest tool to fool a Nigerian; RELIGION
LWKMD..........Chai! You are so right,bro. cheesy
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by dexterinc2003: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
It actually looks funny,but I guess not all spiritual things can be rationalised,I remember ders dis part of d bible where elijah resurrected some1 by laying all over d person, im sure if its dis current day ppl go nearly flog am, so it depends on if d person is really recieving d instructions from d other side, so let us not criticise wot we do not understand.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]There are legions of demons camping in the va-ginas of many Nigerian girls who have used them to destroy many lives and marriages. A python may be operating from that girl's WOMANLINESS. grin[/size]
grin laff aff choke my neck o
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by satellitedaisy: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
2s£xy:
Do you believe in prayers? Your faith is clearly different from what others do. So, spare them the freedom.

It's just unfortunatel that the bible is divided and misinterpreted..

Not to place ur hand in somebody's something in d public.

Prayer is prayer, the annointing will get to d girl even if the 'pastor' does not place hher hand there.

Imagine d 'pastor' being a man, then u will understand what I mean
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by jumzzy448: 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lol....this is what happens when you go from one church to the other looking for deliverance.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
timpaker: One of the reasons I want to become a Pastor embarassed embarassed embarassed
To start laying hands on Pu....ssy ba angry i weep for ya joystick cry
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Odeju(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
May almighty God heal her totally angry
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Okijajuju1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: Lmao this is what i call madness grin

You never jam insanity.

Thats why I envy those christians in Othodox churches where all these type of dramam does not happen.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Arosa: Why do demons like to live in women's toto? angry
hmmm shey you don see where demons dey comot for woman toto before ni. angry
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
ȋ̊ can't fit laugh......... This is a Hilarious concobility LOL... Stimulation leleyi oooo.

Anyways
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Ukutsgp(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Maybe there are some demon hiding up there. Come to think of it, what if it is a boy joystick, what wud hv happened? I fear sha.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Tbken: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
RedBenson: Lmao! I no fit laugh abeg! Wetin she go do for the church sef? Omo, see gobe o. Was the pusssy hot? grin
my oga @ d top i knw say u go answer present here....ur guy dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by linearity: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexkillz: All I see is a dumb woman deceiving another dumb(er) woman. Only dumb people believe that a human placing his/her hand over your crotch and muttering some incomprehensible gibberish will make an addiction stop. . . Deliverance my left butt cheek.

Nonsense and ingredients.

or it could be a wise woman in cohort with another wiser woman.

If the lady on the floor was rented to come receive her 'deliverance' from female or womanliness related possessions that is driving away suitors in exchange for a huge payout after giving testimony of the 'good things' the Lord have done since the 'deliverance' in tow with another rented male performer standing beside her as her newly minted suitor....will you still be calling them dumb?

After that powerful 'testimony' next Sunday Church go full now with females and offerings will also increase and as new females their newly store bought beauty start attending church, the preying eyes of the males will notice and traffic will increase, which means more offering collection.

If you have to start decoding some of these things from the Church business angle for you to understand them.

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Okijajuju1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Who saw this episode of South Park that showed yesterday on Comedy Central. The episode where terrorists hid a bomb inside Hilary clintons 'Snatch'

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Ukutsgp(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
Maybe there are some demon hiding up there. Come to think of it, what if it is a boy's penis , what wud hv happened? I fear sha.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ukuts gp: Maybe there are some demon hiding up there. Come to think of it, what if it is a boy's penis , what wud hv happened? I fear sha.
The Prophet would grab it like sugarcane grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by cold(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Whilst Christians are bothered about the böttom half of a woman. Muslims are more concerned with the top half & the danger it poses to the rest of the world. You can't make this up. I feel for these folks

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Tbken: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
ya comin 2 d topic..i m sure d deliverer nd d deliveree must be enjoyin dis...uhmmm see moanin...buh mek guyz smtin no go raise head o
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: Jizz! angry
I just wanna become a pastor already!
See free poo-nanny for me. angry
Ah ah you no carry vaseline enter this thread ni abi e don pinish ni grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: male prophet
Jesus christ shocked hope you are joking?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Hakeem3(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
sadNa nw she go even start well
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: hmmm shey you don see where demons dey comot for woman toto before ni. >sad
gbam ask ram again
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by abbey2021: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
wonders shall never end
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by troy20(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
*goes in2 bathroom with phone soap n water...*

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Royver(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Orikinla:

There is nothing wrong if that is where her problem is.

I know a girl who does not see her period for months and it is not due to pregnancy. And when the period will return, she has to be held by her mother and sister to control her jerks and screams as the whole thing will pour out abnormally.
The same girl gave me a horrifying description of the real features of mermaids unlike the romantic ones in fairy tales and movies.
She said mermaids' hairs are like fins and their eyes are terrifying.
So, those commending should not make ignorant and silly comments of what you don't know about.

My dear, pls browse up 'imperforate hymen'. Probably what ur friend was suffering from.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: Ah ah you no carry vaseline enter this thread ni abi e don pinish ni grin

Yeah, you're right!
I ran outta vaseline, and the price of vaseline is just too high! angry
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx:

Yeah, you're right!
I ran outta vaseline, and the price of vaseline is just too high! angry
awwww baby try Chinese balm... guess that would go a longer way than vaseline. wink
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by darnley16(m): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
troy20: *goes in2 bathroom with phone soap n water...*
. Ahhahaha I'm with u bro
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: awwww baby try Chinese balm... guess that would go a longer way than vaseline. wink

Uhm, isn't that suicide?
Why are you so mean?

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx:

Uhm, isn't that suicide?
Why are you so mean?
I was only trying to help tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / Which Girl Do I Decide On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.