Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina (46398 Views)

Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / Can A Girl Vagina Loose Without Having Frequent Sex? / Pastor Praying On A Woman's Vagina In Lagos Church (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sucess001(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: You Invited her to your church and your pastor called her out for deliverance next thing you saw was the pastor's hand on you chick's pu.na...ni grin
How would you react?

You wanna know how i ll react?

Can you see the bulge in the guy standing by the pastor's trousers? Thats how i ll d react. grin grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by pbling: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
y dat spot?abi na lesbian she b,if na man make e no try am
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Okijajuju1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am actually a'roused by that pastors aass and the fact that shes half lesbian.. grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by darnley16(m): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: I was only trying to help tongue
help with yo pvssy na
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by crisycent: 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
na the pvssy the snake dey. so the pastor is on point grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Mccullum: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nonsense is happening in christianity!
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: I was only trying to help tongue

Thanks and no thanks.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by babaireti(m): 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
dexterinc2003: It actually looks funny,but I guess not all spiritual things can be rationalised,I remember ders dis part of d bible where elijah resurrected some1 by laying all over d person, im sure if its dis current day ppl go nearly flog am, so it depends on if d person is really recieving d instructions from d other side, so let us not criticise wot we do not understand.
You are not shinny ur eyes!
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by buoye1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Cashcard1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Dibangoking: Abeg wait....na English you be wan speak abi na PINGLISH?
help me ask am o o jare wink
Dibangoking: Abeg wait....na English you be wan speak abi na PINGLISH?
help me ask am o o jare
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by debetmx(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
dexterinc2003: It actually looks funny,but I guess not all spiritual things can be rationalised,I remember ders dis part of d bible where elijah resurrected some1 by laying all over d person, im sure if its dis current day ppl go nearly flog am, so it depends on if d person is really recieving d instructions from d other side, so let us not criticise wot we do not understand.

You need an e-slap to reset that brain of yours. If you meet your pastor on your wife you will tell us your pastor is trying to resurrect her like elijah did in the bible. Capital MUMU

4 Likes

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Chiadikaobi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
uj_sizzle: Holy Ghost hymen revival cheesy

Seriously that's one messed up revival undecided Is the prayer supposed to regenerate a hymen or stop a sexual addiction? It's as useful as delivering a homosexual.....very useless.

Never you play with the holy ghost
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Ukutsgp(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: The Prophet would grab it like sugarcane grin
no, it wud hv been double deliverance to cure d strong erection.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Buoyantic: Jesus christ shocked hope you are joking?
I wish I was oo
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: I wish I was oo
shocked shocked shocked shocked Things are happening
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by debetmx(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: shocked shocked shocked shocked Things are happening

Nkan Nbe
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Dewze(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
We wrestle not against flesh and bone, but against spiritual wickedness in high and 'LOW PLACES'.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2013
;Dshe's checking the TOTOmeter!
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Beennkumar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Orikinla(m): 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Royver:

My dear, pls browse up 'imperforate hymen'. Probably what ur friend was suffering from.
She confessed that she was possessed. And even my buddy that fell for her sexy figure later dumped her for a safer girl.
So, this was not a case of imperforate hymen, because she was not a vagina. In fact her toto had frequent male guests. Two of my buddies had her in turns. She was really super sexy. You cannot see her and not want have a go at her.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
sexymoma: grin laff aff choke my neck o

sexymoma: To start laying hands on Pu....ssy ba angry i weep for ya joystick cry

sexymoma: hmmm shey you don see where demons dey comot for woman toto before ni. angry

Sexymoma, i can see u are here to catch your fun. Enjoy but remember say i dey watch you.

@topic, that girl toto cannot settle wit one dicck, thus the deliverance grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
nadia_SA: I wish I was oo
and what did you do when the prophet laid his hand on your womanly?
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Akuneshiobike: ;Dshe's checking the TOTOmeter!

I think you right on this. grin grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
Na wao.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
RedBenson:

Sexymoma, i can see u are here to catch your fun. Enjoy but remember say i dey watch you.

I talk am.
Her toto get problem.
Many Nigerian girls' totos get problems.
Some have short problems and others have long problems.
Some have tight problems and others have wide problems.
Some have shallow problems and others have deep problems.

If the va-ginas of Nigerian girls can talk, their testimonies will leave most of us speechless.
Their va-ginas have seen incredible things.
From school boys, to campus guys to sugar daddies and even demons in human form.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Tbken: my oga @ d top i knw say u go answer present here....ur guy dey hail o

grin Na you b d oga @ d top o. I dey hail u too. Well done sir!
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
RedBenson:

awww my E-hubby.. kiss i sight you jare
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
Orikinla:
I talk am.
Her toto get problem.
Many Nigerian girls' totos get problems.
Some have short problems and others have long problems.
Some have tight problems and others have wide problems.
Some have shallow problems and others have deep problems.

If the va-ginas of Nigerian girls can talk, their testimonies will leave most of us speechless.
Their va-ginas have seen incredible things.
From school boys, to campus guys to sugar daddies and even demons in human form.

O boy ease o. grin
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by ManTiger(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
The OP na liar joor.
But if true shaar, the pastor should be investigated on Lesbianism and I'm sure as i speak, a National Assembly must have set up a committee to look into it.
Abeg, wey Austeen?!

Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by Mintayo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
The devil is cheating so many people because they don't know Jesus...they that know their God shall be strong and do exploit.
Must she place her hand there before she can be delievered,if the pastor is a woman of faith,she can easily pray for her without even touching,or just lay the hands on her head,the last time i checked the name of Jesus is still powerful,than two edged sweord sef.
People need Jesus,when you have a personal encounter with him,He will flush out everything including whatever demon in that lady's pp.
It is time to wakeup,He cometh soon.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by dexterinc2003: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
debetmx:

You need an e-slap to reset that brain of yours. If you meet your pastor on your wife you will tell us your pastor is trying to resurrect her like elijah did in the bible. Capital MUMU
*in wizkids voice*frustrated and broke ppl always think they av an opinion sha ;oya runaway from here and go and buy me puff puff.
Re: Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina by sexymoma(f): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
ManTiger: The OP na liar joor.
But if true shaar, the pastor should be investigated on Lesbianism and I'm sure as i speak, a National Assembly must have set up a committee to look into it.
Abeg, wey Austeen?!
Ya Fada grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Girl Do I Decide On? / End Of The Year! Nairalanders Share Their Best Photo Of The Year / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.