Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Does She Want???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want???? (2304 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does She Want???? by dnacrystal: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
You should not have told her you were coming to Osogbo. Why did you even tell her? If you truly want her off your neck, just block her till like forever.
Re: What Does She Want???? by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
omotuntun: Honestly i am not... How can i be attracted to someone i never knew, and it took me two years to understand my present relationship better!
She dont just want to be telling me sha has a very soft heart.... That she is in love already!

Today she called me @work telling me I LOVE You, that that i should respond in the same tone... I was like damm, My HRM is here....

she is a gud fighter.she has moved in2 arial attack.wit a little bit of spice to it.
U enjoying her attentin.
U keep this up wit her?
It will come down to the ultimate showdown!!!

WRREESSTTLLEMMANIA

(championship bout:chair,table,step,floor,bed)anytin goes!

Or it can be a penalty kick.u jst score!

Or it can be marathon!

Or it can be superman vs catwoman!
Re: What Does She Want???? by rill: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2013
The Op na badt guy. Oga no dy form saint for us here angry
Re: What Does She Want???? by egbaguy: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
if u luv ur life,never have sex with her. She is on a mission to destroy u!!!!!
Re: What Does She Want???? by omotuntun: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
I am really suspecting this
I wonder what could have been her intention.
Re: What Does She Want???? by Emilord(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Natasha,,:
Wait dude are you kidding me?? you need advice?? wow its as simple as 1+1
Except you're also inlove with her I dont see any reason why you need advice. Oh so you will be in Oshogbo soon. What happened to blocking her calls again?? or telling her you aint coming any more? Seriously there's no issue here. We all face this, your partner is not the only one who likes you, there will always be other admirers. If you love your partner this shouldn't be a problem except of course you're not sure of your love. Tell the girl off. Let her know where you stand ,delete her number and also tell your girl about her, thats a step you MUST take if you're really clean I mean if you want nothing to do with the new girl. And never you make the mistake of seeing her in Oshogbo I beg na God I take beg you. I no wan hear konji stories oh #Good luck
thumbs up sweetie,u have just killed it
Re: What Does She Want???? by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
egbaguy: if u luv ur life,never have sex with her. She is on a mission to destroy u!!!!!

exactly!they go act mission imposible 6.
Op=is new bruce wil
new girl=shakira
scene=oshogbo
Re: What Does She Want???? by omotuntun: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
I have gone... I saw and i conquer

Damm, first of all someone should bring cane and flog the hell out of me, can you all imagine that the babe is not in any way near my babe in terms of everything!

I was just like, what am i doing to myself, but fortunately, she has been blocked for real!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Or Should I Not? / If You Were An "ADULT ACTOR" What Would Be Your StageName / I Need To Know, "Meaning Of Rings On Every Finger Of A Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.