Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (415670 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2020
Ahumanbeing:
Hi everyone, please what do you suggest is the best category to add a book about nature and some spiritual lessons in it?
It's really long, about 108 pages so I want a category where it'll get better exposure.
Body, mind and soul

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 11:16am On Jun 17, 2020
Are you an Author: Novelist, Playwright or a Conventional Blog Writer? Have you been published? Then congratulation, otherwise F.Rankconsults offers you an opportunity to Edit, Format and convert your Books to an e-book that would be sold in almost all major online e-book marketing stores worldwide. Including the Amazon Kindle store, Barnes & Noble, Nook, Kobo, etc.
Allow us to convert and Publish that your Novel, Short story, Motivational books, Religious Booklet, play, etc., as an e-book; and join others who are now successful independent authors, through this online platform; with just a token.
If what you want is creative, out-of-the-box writing and innovative campaign concepts, then our team has great communication skills and excellent analytical abilities that together with our strong desire to fulfill the objective will definitely help you get the job done.
For details contact Franklin: frankforlife2013@gmail.com or call 0.9.0.8.3.9.1.8.2.4.7
whatsapp 0.8.6.3.9.2.1.0.1.4
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by rolly44: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
Pls who know should answer,"one kenp read" does it mean one page of ur book hs been red, or one person has red ur book? Pls i need to get it clear.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Meedon: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2020
rolly44:
Pls who know should answer,"one kenp read" does it mean one page of ur book hs been red, or one person has red ur book? Pls i need to get it clear.

Yes

One page of your book, not one person reading your book
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Adedayoarsenal: 6:11pm On Jun 17, 2020
Free CopyWriting Class - Batch 8!!!

Are you interested in learning CopyWriting?

Copywriting is using written words to make people yield to anything, either to ensure them buy, follow or respond to whatever you have for them.

Here is the link below

https:///Gr0BMHHHr0mHmouc294uVU
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by rolly44: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
@meedon, ok tanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 8:24am On Jun 18, 2020
rolly44:
1kenp =1page
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by erjo: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2020
Pls help a brother...I just published my first book....

Help me review and suggest possible changes to make my book standout and make sales...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF957FG

Help a brother
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
erjo:
Pls help a brother...I just published my first book....

Help me review and suggest possible changes to make my book standout and make sales...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08BF957FG

Help a brother
I don't have any issue with the cover but this title is very weak and too wordy: "How Men and Women Age Differently" : it should have been the subtitle while you choose what we call "punch"title eg AGING PATTERN :How Men and Women Age Differently:

again, do you have adult content in the book? if not, why put an age range of 16-18

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by erjo: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
silvoice:
I don't have any issue with the cover but this title is very weak and too wordy: "How Men and Women Age Differently" : it should have been the subtitle while you choose what we call "punch"title eg AGING PATTERN :How Men and Women Age Differently:

again, do you have adult content in the book? if not, why put an age range of 16-18
Thanks, no adult content...the age range was a mistake...

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by winta2008: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello House,

I received an email that my KDP Account is banned because of multiple accounts. I am sure I don't have multiple accounts. What could be the problem and the possible solutions to it.

Thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
winta2008:
Hello House,

I received an email that my KDP Account is banned because of multiple accounts. I am sure I don't have multiple accounts. What could be the problem and the possible solutions to it.

Thanks.

Hmm.. Dyou log into KDP with many devices?
Do many people log into your KDP account from different location?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by silvoice(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=erjo post=90806301][/quote] and since you want to succeed in this publishing thing. here are a few things you must ensure
1 clickable table of content
2 well formated for e-reading copy
3 well-proofread manuscript
among others
clickable table, in particular, will help kindle readers navigate your pages easily

again on that title, some people will tell you to do professional cover design, but I tell you a bad title will kill a book whose cover was designed by the best graphic designer in the world for one major reason-KEYWORD

if you think you have not done all this right, better do it and resubmit your book content.
I advise you openly here so that amazon book pros here will agree or disagree with this

Happy publishing!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by erjo: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
silvoice:
and since you want to succeed in this publishing thing. here are a few things you must ensure
1 clickable table of content
2 well formated for e-reading copy
3 well-proofread manuscript
among others
clickable table, in particular, will help kindle readers navigate your pages easily

again on that title, some people will tell you to do professional cover design, but I tell you a bad title will kill a book whose cover was designed by the best graphic designer in the world for one major reason-KEYWORD

if you think you have not done all this right, better do it and resubmit your book content.
I advise you openly here so that amazon book pros here will agree or disagree with this

Happy publishing!
Thanks Bro
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by OnePunchMan: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bring your Fiverr withdrawals!!

Rate is good!!! @ 33* to 34* depending on quantity..

Contact in signature and profile...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Penboy: 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
OnePunchMan:
Bring your Fiverr withdrawals!!

Rate is good!!! @ 33* to 34* depending on quantity..

Contact in signature and profile...

You must be a joker.
330 this present time?!

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by winta2008: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Penboy:

Hmm.. Dyou log into KDP with many devices?
Do many people log into your KDP account from different location?

I only logged in to my phone recently.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by rolly44: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
kelvi nelson, you need to work on your title, titles ar not describtion, you can say, "AGING" OR"the beauty of aging" then u use d rest as subtitle, my opn.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Penboy:

You must be a joker.
330 this present time?!
Please, what's the current rate? Some even offer 310 - 315/$
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by erjo: 3:26am On Jun 19, 2020
rolly44:
kelvi nelson, you need to work on your title, titles ar not describtion, you can say, "AGING" OR"the beauty of aging" then u use d rest as subtitle, my opn.

Thanks!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by erjo: 3:29am On Jun 19, 2020
COURVOISier:

Please, what's the current rate? Some even offer 310 - 315/$

I sold fiverr fund recently (Payoneer) $82 for 415/$
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by COURVOISier(m): 4:06am On Jun 19, 2020
erjo:

I sold fiverr fund recently (Payoneer) $82 for 415/$

Ok that's good I mean PayPal
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by promo4(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hello guys, does Amazon Tax Nigerians on other market places like .ca, .de, .uk?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Intergrity19: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
promo4:
Hello guys, does Amazon Tax Nigerians on other market places like .ca, .de, .uk?

Yes but randomly not all is up to 30% only USA
some are tax free eg Uk
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by promo4(m): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2020
Intergrity19:

Yes but randomly not all is up to 30% only USA
some are tax free eg Uk

Okay..Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Grupo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
promo4:

Only sales in US market is taxed.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Intergrity19: 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Grupo:

Only sales in US market is taxed.

Bro other markets are taxed too

U can confirm by closely monitoring ur next payment

But Uk Eu are not taxed

https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201274690
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Buchika: 8:45am On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=modath post=90767694][/quote]. I sent you message on your WhatsApp
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by modath(f): 8:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Buchika:
I sent you message on your WhatsApp

Good...we can proceed...verified...

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (202) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.