Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks (414646 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
Mk82 please i publish my book this moring and its live now.please i wanp to enroll on kdp select but it nt seems to be going.what should i do? Azin any time i click ön the kdp select it does nt go but return me to d same page
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deasy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
ecomerceguru:

To spin PLR, MRR, you must make sure you achieve a 100% spin, for you to know you have that you'll have to pass it through copyscape, that way you would know you're 100% safe. Also, if you plan on copying recipe online, you must know how to change the title, they must not be the same, also you cant write the same description as it is, you have to give your own Description. This it what U.S copyright have to say

So for now Bro, Stick with what you know.
Thank You very Much!
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deasy(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
mk82:
Yes you can do all that. Just make sure you get materials from diverse sources and add your own touch. Do not just rewrite a particular PLR/MRR ebook.
***Do not spin. Rewrite the material and make a new "original".
One other thing, check your work with copyscape before you upload to kdp.

Thanks so much...
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by deasy(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
Please, On this issue of CREATING AN E-BOOK COVER what's the easy & simple way to create the one that KDP will accept?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
akpan aniefiok: Mk82 please i publish my book this moring and its live now.please i wanp to enroll on kdp select but it nt seems to be going.what should i do? Azin any time i click ön the kdp select it does nt go but return me to d same page

pls i need help na, who go anwser my question pls
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
akpan aniefiok: Mk82 please i publish my book this moring and its live now.please i wanp to enroll on kdp select but it nt seems to be going.what should i do? Azin any time i click ön the kdp select it does nt go but return me to d same page
you may have this problem with opera (mobile) or internet explorer on PC. Please use Mozilla or Google chrome on PC.

2 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
deasy: Please, On this issue of CREATING AN E-BOOK COVER what's the easy & simple way to create the one that KDP will accept?
You can use corel draw or photoshop, but if you are not good in design, employ the services of a graphic designer in a business centre.

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
hy guys thank for all the help and support you gave to me .this is the book i publish yesterday http://www.amazon.com/CURBING-MENACE-DIVORCE-Engr-Cambella-ebook/dp/B00HNQ5HES/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389017296&sr=1-1

1 Like

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tabletgirl: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
The name on the book is different from the name on Amazon. Dr Perry Campbell and Engr Linda Campbell?

Good job. I think you should try n get someone to design a cover for you on fiverr. This your cover is terrible! I hope u take criticisms well. Its not good at all to me, to amateurish.

Don't despair! You'll get there.

Cheers and congrats for taking the bold step of publishing.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by tabletgirl: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
The name on the book is different from the name on Amazon. Dr Perry Campbell and Engr Linda Campbell?

Good job. I think you should try n get someone to design a cover for you on fiverr. Its $5, u could pay someone 800-1000naira to help u buy a gig. This your cover is terrible! I hope u take criticisms well. Its not good at all to me, too amateurish.

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
tablet_girl: The name on the book is different from the name on Amazon. Dr Perry Campbell and Engr Linda Campbell?

Good job. I think you should try n get someone to design a cover for you on fiverr. This your cover is terrible! I hope u take criticisms well. Its not good at all to me, to amateurish.

yea ave updated.it was a mistake.
About my cover, u r d 1st to tell me dat, nevertheless i would improve
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Inosenduatall: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
Any sales yet @ akpan? I agree that the cover design could have been better.

This thread is bookmarked. Totally loving this.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by carik(m): 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Please can anyone guide me through the basics of kindle..
I don't get the aspect of creating your book.
Are you guys skilled in writing I.e wrote the books yourselves or got it somewhere.
Thanks
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
mk82:
RESEARCH: METHOD TO NARROW DOWN A NICHE
-Go to Google, type Amazon bestsellers. Click on the amazon bestseller's link
-At amazon bestsellers, click on kindle store on the left side (do not use d search box at d top)
-at kindle store, click on kindle ebooks below it
-under kindle ebooks, u will see many categories. click on anyone dat u want and it will open subcategories. choose any subcategory and click until their is no more subs.
- At this point, start checking the 100 books that are listed for dat sub-subcategory.
-right click any of the listed books and check d product details. It should have amazon sales rank below 20,000.
-determine d keyword of dat book. For instance, it could be a book on anger management.
-now open amazon on anoda tab and go to kindle ebooks.use d search box to search for the keyword 'anger management'. when d results open,select 'new and popular' on d right side.
-Open about 10 of d books to check their product details. their should be at least 5 to 7 books with amazon sales rank around 10k,20k,30k,40k. there should be many odas below 100k.
-this shows money is circulating in dat niche.
if these criteria are not satisfied, go to the bestseller's page and start over. Avoid niches with many celebrity authors or those dat require professional qualifications.

Take it or leave it, this is one of the best tutorial as far as kindle keyword research is concerned.
I have more than 20 WSOs on kindle publishing and tell you what, this is what all of them do elaborate
on when it comes to kindle KW research.

@op, you're doing a very good job here.

@all, I will use this method once more, get a keyword, update everything right on this thread
and we will all see if its real or not.

Like op said, it will be fun to see more Nigerians making a killing on kindle.

I make some change on there but with what the op said few replies back, then I guess I'm still
making little for real. Its 2014, let's work smart and make the damn money online !

SHALOM

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
akpan aniefiok: hy guys thank for all the help and support you gave to me .this is the book i publish yesterday http://www.amazon.com/CURBING-MENACE-DIVORCE-Engr-Cambella-ebook/dp/B00HNQ5HES/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389017296&sr=1-1
Hello Akpan,
I'm happy you took the bold step to publish your book.
It's true your cover looks too "homemade"
My real comment is that you chose a niche that is very challenging and you need a high standard publication before you can succeed. I suggest you look for simpler niches in future.
Don't get stuck on your mistakes.Correct what you can and move on to the next book. Your quality will improve with practice.Remember kindle publishing is a game of numbers.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
suxes2005:

Take it or leave it, this is one of the best tutorial as far as kindle keyword research is concerned.
I have more than 20 WSOs on kindle publishing and tell you what, this is what all of them do elaborate
on when it comes to kindle KW research.

@op, you're doing a very good job here.

@all, I will use this method once more, get a keyword, update everything right on this thread
and we will all see if its real or not.

Like op said, it will be fun to see more Nigerians making a killing on kindle.

I make some change on there but with what the op said few replies back, then I guess I'm still
making little for real. Its 2014, let's work smart and make the damn money online !

SHALOM
This is good! ... and thanks.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
@mk82, tablet_girl and any other person, i appreciate your comments.just as master mk82 said, that the time for improvement is now, so i would like to ask, what do u suggest i do to improve d quality of my cover?
2. You said dat d niche is to competitive, what niche do u suggest for a beginer like me?
3. Finally am planing to enroll my book on kdp select, how much sales do u think i can make after 1wk of d promotiön? Thanks in respond!
I want to make my 1st income online this wk,month and this year Ijn.amen
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
@MK82, in publishing my books I seem not to have noticed that part that talks about digital rights management. Are there going to be any disadvange if I unpublish and republish just to enable the DRM?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Inosenduatall: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
@mk82 I'm compiling a book somewhere along the lines of dating and relationships. Do think it's a viable niche? I enjoy writing, but more importantly I enjoy working on areas and topics that are of interest to me.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bestlyf: @MK82, in publishing my books I seem not to have noticed that part that talks about digital rights management. Are there going to be any disadvange if I unpublish and republish just to enable the DRM?
yea.i would advice you enable DRM.it would make people buy your book instead of borrow it for free
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Bestlyf: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
After about a month and six days of publishing my first book, I'v made a sale. Well, hope dey!

4 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by carik(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bestlyf: After about a month and six days of publishing my first book, I'v made a sale. Well, hope dey!

Bro please can i have your twitter handle to follow you on this

Niccurs ain't coming to my aid
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by suxes2005(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2014
Inosenduatall: @mk82 I'm compiling a book somewhere along the lines of dating and relationships. Do think it's a viable niche? I enjoy writing, but more importantly I enjoy working on areas and topics that are of interest to me.

I don't think it makes enough sense to just write for the sake of writing.
It will be better you do your due diligence in that niche and get a good KW to
target because no matter what you think you wanna write about, someone on
kindle has written about it - provided its r/ship based.

So my advice is this, try niche down and see if the kw is valuable and you will get sales
and if not, try to look for other niche you will make money in it.

But who knows, you can publish in the r/ship niche and make a killing. Just make sure
you're convinced before you decide to write anything

SHALOM
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by newReal(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
akpan aniefiok: hy guys thank for all the help and support you gave to me .this is the book i publish yesterday http://www.amazon.com/CURBING-MENACE-DIVORCE-Engr-Cambella-ebook/dp/B00HNQ5HES/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389017296&sr=1-1
The niche is actually alright. But very competitive. I was once a best seller in it. And i made over $300 from the book, before amazon removed it(i dont know what i did).
But change your title to: How to save your marriage. Let it be simple like that. it works. And pls, change the cover. you don`t have top pay someone on fiverr before you can have a good cover. you can use amazon cover creator. it's what i use, and my covers always meet the standard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2014
newReal:
The niche is actually alright. But very competitive. I was once a best seller in it. And i made over $300 from the book, before amazon removed it(i dont know what i did).
But change your title to: How to save your marriage. Let it be simple like that. it works. And pls, change the cover. you don`t have top pay someone on fiverr before you can have a good cover. you can use amazon cover creator. it's what i use, and my covers always meet the standard.
Thanks for your advice.i really appreciate.within what period of time did you made $300.thanks for your advice
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Danyl(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
please how can I change my payment receipt format to my payoneer card? @OP. nice work o. you r really good with all this stuff pls keep it up.
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by newReal(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
akpan aniefiok:
Thanks for your advice.i really appreciate.within what period of time did you made $300.thanks for your advice
The book was up for 2 weeks, but it made over $220 across all stores in 4 days.
i will advice you reduce your price to $2.99. i know some people will argue against this, but you have to realize that unless the customer`s marriage is definitely leading to divorce, or you are a renowned author, no one will fork out $6 to buy the book.

3 Likes

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by mk82(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Danyl: please how can I change my payment receipt format to my payoneer card? @OP. nice work o. you r really good with all this stuff pls keep it up.

If you have gotten your bank account from Payoneer, just go to your kdp account, click on your name and you will see where it says "add bank account"
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
newReal:
The book was up for 2 weeks, but it made over $220 across all stores in 4 days.
i will advice you reduce your price to $2.99. i know some people will argue against this, but you have to realize that unless the customer`s marriage is definitely leading to divorce, or you are a renowned author, no one will fork out $6 to buy the book.
OK thanks for your advice, am on the page, just about to great my cover with the kindle cover creator. God please let me to make sale this month so as to encourage me to continue in this book publication
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by Danyl(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
mk82:

If you have gotten your bank account from Payoneer, just go to your kdp account, click on your name and you will see where it says "add bank account"
oh u mean the checking account I got from payoneer? thanks a bunch?
Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by akpananiefiok(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
hey guys, what about this cover

Re: Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks by newReal(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
akpan aniefiok: hey guys, what about this cover
let the author's name be at the bottom.
change the image to a picture of a couple.
and just leave it as: How To Save Your Marriage. it will arouse the reader's curiosity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (201) (Reply)

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria / Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.