Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46350 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Bpriest(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
FlamingGun:

Huh, what is Mon Pearl? Is that some French or Frenglish?

Try Mon Bijou for a change!

FG
or ma perle
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by RioFernandez(m): 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
The silly things are 1.) Giving her money. 2.) Giving her more money. 3.) Said giving her money ohhhh. 4.) just money.. #winks
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by pasqal09: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
E be like say na the whole nairalanders dey view this page

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

Well.. blow on.. I'm lucky my current partner doesn't like it. so na to blow balloon dey go grin

A girl wey no like nodding?! NEVER!!!!!

Its either;
1. her kpekus dey smell
2. She get cronic yeast infection
3. You no sabi lick|suck am

or

4. Her Congo na borehole wey you fit fall inside die there.

EVERY GIRL LOVES GETTING BLOWN.. grin

#Quote me!!

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
crackhaus:
Didn't you have nightmares after that
I'm sad for you bruv, that girl iz wicked.

No bruv! No nightmares! It was all fun whilst it lasted. grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by esshman(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Gave her all my cash (10k in 2006) to obtain pre degree form. Went without any food from monday to friday. Rushed home from schl on Friday after i slumped. its worth it tho.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by ObiOkpor(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry
check urself dude,do u hv a joystick?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
If accepting to apologize to her for reasons that don't even worth it qualifies as silly, then that's my own case. angry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Regiblinkz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
moderator pls forgive and forget..abeg unbanning me would be great... #monstertruckz
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Reads posts on the first page and vomits*

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Amarchie: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Lols
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
esshman: Gave her all my cash (10k in 2006) to obtain pre degree form. Went without any food from monday to friday. Rushed home from schl on Friday after i slumped. its worth it tho.

Has she graduated now?!

Its been 7 years.. Abi ASUU delay her blessing?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by iameric: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
deshclones: mine was stealing and dashing her my Dad's samsung R200 cell phone...girl wey i never kiss not to talk of chopping kpomo..she never even gree for me sef....her mom saw her with the phone and brought her to my place and my parents were so disappointed...till date my dad still looks at me with disappointment...it hurts sha....women..smh
chai, see wahala, you sef no try, blue face samsung,am sure u go even compose odion for her as ringtone (polyphonic)
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
deshclones: mine was stealing and dashing her my Dad's samsung R200 cell phone...girl wey i never kiss not to talk of chopping kpomo..she never even gree for me sef....her mom saw her with the phone and brought her to my place and my parents were so disappointed...till date my dad still looks at me with disappointment...it hurts sha....women..smh

mogbe grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
Samabu07:
Chai...why not me ooo. Loolz

grin grin Wetin u for do if na u? Ur dicck don already stand abi? Go use vaseline abeg. grin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by feb4real: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
selling my waec result checker scratch card just to buy her a birthday gift grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Its either;
1. her kpekus dey smell

or

#Quote me!!

My honeycoated preek has been proven beyond unreasonable doubt to be enough for her. grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013

You be my guy, but I dedicate this one to you

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Bpriest(m): 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

I dey crase? na just bleeping mbok tongue
are you sure ? Or you are only playing big boys now grin grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Bpriest(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
GBAM
Mr Aboki:

Its either;
1. her kpekus dey smell

or

#Quote me!!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by kekilika: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
she askd me to striptease for her. Which i did. After dat i was dancing wit my Tin hoppin here and there btw my thighs like one caveman. Men!!! That was childish of me.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You be my guy, but I dedicate this one to you

LWTMB!!!!!!!!!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bpriest: are you sure ? Or you are only playing big boys now grin grin

Had to be forced to do that ONLY bro, wasn't pleasurable as expected. grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Erotex(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
begging her to love me even when she doesn't
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by esshman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Has she graduated now?!

Its been 7 years.. Abi ASUU delay her blessing?

she dey serve now. we're gettin married nxt yr!

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

My honeycoated preek has been proven beyond unreasonable doubt to be enough for her. grin

My guy!!

Make we bet. If you know say your babe Congo no get odour, Give me your babe pin!!

If I nod her finish and she say she no like am.. Then you win.

But If I finish and she enjoy am.. Na your problem as per how you go take recover her o! grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by iameric: 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
RedBenson:

grin grin Wetin u for do if na u? Ur dicck don already stand abi? Go use vaseline abeg. grin
why u wan make e waste money buy Vaseline again when Okro na how much?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by mazizitonene(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by bitingcool: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki: Buying her frsh flowers every week for over 3 months... angry

The most romantic thing ever... Thank God for men like you. Me likey
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

My guy!!

Make we bet. If you know say your babe Congo no get odour, Give me your babe pin!!

If I nod her finish and she say she no like am.. Then you win.

But If I finish and she enjoy am.. Na your problem as per how you go take recover her o! grin

LOL She no get pin but take her number 080mybabeisnotforshare
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Miner13: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
I bcame her copier machine. She came hom wit al her clas note evryday 4 me 2 do d writin. Vry silly of me
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Homguy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
iameric:
why u wan make e waste money buy Vaseline again when Okro na how much?
lmao! why WICKED blokes full dis place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina