Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46353 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
TONYE001: Here is mine..

We were in our Final Year; we were collecting blood samples for our project.

It rained heavily that day; it was almost impossible to find a walkable road.

After the day's job, we decided to return to her house to record our results (actually, it was her project as I was almost done with my field work.. Her study? She was trying to see if there was a correlation between the ABO and Rhesus blood groups and palmar dermatoglyphics in 200 apparently healthy adults - 100 males, 100 females).

When we got to her junction, the road was so flooded that I had to fold my trousers and carry her at my back in broad daylight..

I got all sorts of comments from commercial bus conductors, taxi drivers, and pedestrians..

I loved her even more at that particular moment.

I call her Mon Pearl
abeg no vex o, but what was d use of the bolded?? For a while i was even thinkin it had anything to do with the silly stuff ish.
I barked my babe on a rainy night! Simple! angry hian

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Dewze(m): 10:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
mekula:

Hmmn! I feel for the guy. I guess he only just realized how he got served on this thread. Shit happens sha, but people wicked o! That girl is evil.

i bow 4 d guy o. I am not in the habit of insulting people I don't know but i make this guy an exception. The guy was dumb enough to get played like that and yet even dumber to come tell it on a public forum.
Did he ever think that he wld someday meet some of the readers here face to face. Imagine the impression. I'm sure he goes around his neighbourhood proudly telling evry one abt it.

E no get wetin man no go see 4 NL.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wao wao..interesting! cheesy
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by skiesoduah: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Telling the cops the weed in her car belongs to me. It was election period so it don't have negative publicity against her dad.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by b3llo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
I bought a gift for her with my remaining N4000. She didn't appreciate it, she told me into my face to hell with my gift n she don't have my time.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by onose1(f): 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
omiobo: I fu..ck her in her father's room while father (a major)was downstair.
u get mind ooo
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by seankay(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2013
skies.oduah:
Telling the cops the weed in her car belongs to me. It was election period so it don't have negative publicity against her dad.
MUMU.lmao!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by aiyeboy(m): 2:09am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by alaladakosta(f): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2013
See as my people mumu reach, devil is a liar. Na wa. See nigeria future leaders.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by skiesoduah: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2013
seankay:
MUMU.lmao!

Excuse you?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by emmabest2000(m): 3:59am On Nov 01, 2013
ajas baba: i give babe my montly allawance and hungry wa kill me for that month.

i no go forget am
grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by whitecat007: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2013
You are not a man enough for any Yoruba woman, so stop trying to over compesate for your pinky size d..k.
Homguy:
All u dudes sucking stinking pu55ies whatever disease u get u r Oyo.
Get som clean gals and u wld love it. P.S : From my experience most yoruba girls smell like rotten fish down dere.
Be ware!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by whitecat007: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2013
Yes you are crazy cos either way, you have shared body fluid with an unclean woman through kissing or whatever led to sex.

In one word, if you hit a dirty woman once,then you yourself are as dirty as a pig
fender:

I dey crase? na just bleeping mbok tongue

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by whitecat007: 5:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Really?? What about the treat you get each time
bayowhoelse: Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......Shavin d honey pot hair....feelz like A̶̲̥̅♏ bin charmd each tym i rmmba dat act.......
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Feedmemore(f): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Lmao!

Things men guys does for love püssy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by IbukaDantata: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2013
fabulousfortune: Mine was sucking her honeypot. It was so disgusting sad

LOL..... BUT THAT A NICE EXPERIENCE NA..... UNLESS YOUR WOMAN IS THE DIRTY TYPE OR IN HER MONTHLY CYCLE.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2013
dgysoft: Help her fetch water with wheel barrow from borehole. Come back begin ask my younger brother why water no de this house.
lwtmb,funniest post av read here.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 01, 2013
mine was travelling all d way from Esan to benin to see a blind date bt she switched off her phone d time we were supposed to meet. D stupid thing is that we started dating on fb since june i was madly in love with her even if we have nt seen. I kept on trying her number for almost 8 nhours until i realised that it was getting late. So i had to go back to esan around 6 pm. I got home around 9. The only thing she told me was that she was not emotionaly prepared to meet me and she never appologised. I have learnt my lessons sha. It happened last week
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2013
hazzin,i don laff tire.Now i understand y kc sang the song "let me be ur maga 2nite,i want to be ur maga 2nite".truly sum guyz are magas for life.choi,tinz guyz do for toto.Eyahhh
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Homguy(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2013
whitecat007: You are not a man enough for any Yoruba woman, so stop trying to over compesate for your pinky size d..k.
try to be coherent wen you post. What are you saying btw? Please repost!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Capableben(m): 7:45am On Nov 01, 2013
cry i DONT have A girlfriend!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by LadyH(f): 8:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: Lol,Okay please no forming heRe.

So back to the topic,the silliest thing i did was to give into my ex request for a thr.ees.ome with a friend of mine. angry angry .they are married now.

Share urs please. grin grin grin
Ntoooooooooooiiiiiii :p
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by LadyH(f): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2013
rasojie: mine was travelling all d way from Esan to benin to see a blind date bt she switched off her phone d time we were supposed to meet. D stupid thing is that we started dating on fb since june i was madly in love with her even if we have nt seen. I kept on trying her number for almost 8 nhours until i realised that it was getting late. So i had to go back to esan around 6 pm. I got home around 9. The only thing she told me was that she was not emotionaly prepared to meet me and she never appologised. I have learnt my lessons sha. It happened last week
O.o
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2013
i don laff tire for dis nl.....na wa o....i dnt av a girlfrend now...so...havent xperienced anytin.....i blive d first girl i wil date...will b my wife.....wud av loved to experience such tins sha....kinda funny
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by whitecat007: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2013
You understood me the first time, but I will say it again that you put your mouth to work mostly because what is between your legs is like a worm and can't take you far with any woman. A man that is balanced doesnt lay this much emphasis on a part of sex. And taking a swipe on some less fortunate women you took advantage of under the bridge will not be overlooked by these eagle eyes either
Homguy:
try to be coherent wen you post. What are you saying btw? Please repost!

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by touchplay(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2013
deshclones:

You were thoroughly duped mate....no genuine omega wristwatch sells for 10k...none man...go get your money back wink wink wink
sorry son,,,yu я̲̣ beign blinded by poverty..go places n see things. Lyk flavour always saays...'Yu go no'
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Youngzedd(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2013
If you ask me @OP
Na who I go ask?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2013
nadia_SA: yuck!!!

#sick

Dont you 'squirt' when Ikechukwu sucks you? grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by adusco(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry
u need to check ur name and change it.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2013
alutacontinua: Little wonder u guys come here to vent.
So na lyk dis una mumu reash in d real world. Na only for cyber-space una get mouth. tongue

Y'all deserve a round of applause, though! wink wink

See you! Why didnt you reject it when i wanted to secretly sell off my mamma grate of beer just to send u recharge card? grin
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by EHoudini: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2013
My girl friend now wife for 7yrs used to sleep with her 4 right fingers in my mouth. That silliness is long ended!!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2013
alala dakosta: See as my people mumu reach, devil is a liar. Na wa. See nigeria future leaders.

grin Is it not becos of u? If we no do now, una girls go say we are not caring. Wetin make we do? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Female Pastor Praying On A Girl's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.