Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. (46351 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by godwinony(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
fabulousfortune: Mine was sucking her honeypot. It was so disgusting sad
HOLY-f**king-MOLY!!! embarassed
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Conceptz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
I flashed her phone number 100 times on a particular day she forgot her phone @ home. I told her I called her actually

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Deiok(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
Buying something from a particular place Everyday just to see her face.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ola def2: oh' now I understand u, its very silly tho for u ? To later married a Gurl whom u and ur friends molested/rape ? Mahn! Ure a baddest one wink
sumbori should help this guy out..... sad cryit is sad.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Deiok: Buying something from a particular place Everyday just to see her face.
lmao.
Deiok: Buying something from a particular place Everyday just to see her face.
lmao.weyrey
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 31, 2013
Giving her my username on nairaland.
now she wants to break up
don't blame her
if ah were she, ah wud break up with me

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by crisycent: 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
drove inside erosion jst because i wanted to drop her at home. My car was soaked with water entering inside the vehicle including the engine. the next day my car engine knock. i first foolish sha embarassed embarassed

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Ogundale(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
The silly thing i ever did was to suck my ex pussy just blc my friends told me it make a woman go gaga so i wanted to please her noth knowing is so digusting, so disgusting that if u don'nt like it u would puke till eternity cos it taste like raw ogi.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Therock5555(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
I travelled to go see my babe in school only for her to take me to Mr Biggs and drain my money, Na only hundred naira i use come back out of 5k. I pray to God never to get girlfriend again but the next day i begin runsgringrin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Okeikpu(m): 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
The only thing wey i know i did was washing her pants 3times in a week... CUZ SHE NO DEY GREE GIVE ME D THING WEN I REFUSE 2WASH HER UNDERWEAR.... My life don finishe... No be say i no dey service her well sad

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
tchidi:

Mazi!! E kene'm gi! cool cool cool
You did the honourable thing...

Ada Anyi!! Udo diri gi na ndi be gi na afa JESUS!!!!!! .. grin

My dear.. I did it for me.
Best decision I ever made.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
The rock5555: I travelled to go see my babe in school only for her to take me to Mr Biggs and drain my money, Na only hundred naira i use come back out of 5k. I pray to God never to get girlfriend again but the next day i begin runsgringrin
rock my oga,... tuale oba. I still dey follow ur story. So on point.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
nerodenero: Insult is a way of life here cry
i know. just dat i've not typed anything dat warrants insults.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Anniettieufia(m): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
Imagin ,
* cleaning the room and applying air fresher .

* looking for the cleanest BOXERS to wear .

* locking yourself indoors and refuzing to let others know that you are in until she comes and gone,

isn't that s.i.l . L . Y ?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by mkoabiola: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
I gave her my monthly savings ,only to tell me she was robbed@gun point wen I was abt to collect d cash,now ex.
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
Officially walks in,..goes to the fridge. Brings out 3.alomo... grin

Thats all angry angry
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Skullomania(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
slaughterhouz: Afta taking her out with d little change I have I wld then give her ma last card as t.p...then trek all d way home...
nice one
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by fender(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: So no boy Don ever suck em babe kpekus nd Vomited or run go Mars for em babe. angry angry

Na once i don put mouth there, o boy e just funny shocked, i s.p.i.t for days aswear angry. wetin una dey enjoy there sef?

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by sagaciousblog: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ola def2: oh' now I understand u, its very silly tho for u ? To later married a Gurl whom u and ur friends molested/rape ? Mahn! Ure a baddest one wink
are u a Nigerian? cos i cant get wat u jst typed or trying to type

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Licensed2Kill(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bought her an expensive meal when she came visitin and also paid for her tfare.
Had to go for lyk a week survivin on garri.
I guess d silly thing abt it was tellin my frnds.
They neva pass an opportunity to remind me it.
I'm always blessed wt crazy friends, i dont know y.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

Na once i don put mouth there, o boy e just funny shocked, i s.p.i.t for days aswear angry. wetin una dey enjoy there sef?
embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by MrAboki: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
fender:

You need to stop sucking dirty babes...

I love blowing clean chicks.. Thats why my Nwababy calls me a lesbian.. grin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by loswhite(m): 4:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Bought her a new blackberry while I was using an old one with screen problem...lol. Later discovered that I just enhance her runz capabilities. grin

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by cashkid18(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

You need to stop sucking dirty babes...

I love blowing clean chicks.. Thats why my Nwababy calls me a lesbian.. grin
u suck punny pot too
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by nairaman66(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Odedoyin25: i've never done any silly thing becos i nor sabi toast babe which means i've neva had a GF. cry

Opens the door and throws him out!

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Skullomania(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Okeikpu: The only thing wey i know i did was washing her pants 3times in a week...
Hope she's now ur ex, else u ll become house husband if u marry her

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by 360prince(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
The rock5555: I travelled to go see my babe in school only for her to take me to Mr Biggs and drain my money, Na only hundred naira i use come back out of 5k. I pray to God never to get girlfriend again but the next day i begin runsgringrin
. Addicted to tossing.

Rock is like you luv girls too much because i see no reason why you had to waste your precious time following girl after all expenses you spent . smiley
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hmmmmmm...can't Teally remember....I'm still thinking hard....ah!
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by anselm791(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Choi! If the OP still thinks what happened with his ex and friend can be termed 'silly', then he's just won my award for the biggest maga ever liveth!

Well mine na when I try to push and jump start a car at the same time while she was still sitting in it. That was just silly and she no even send me.

Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by 360prince(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: rock my oga,... tuale oba. I still dey follow ur story. So on point.
. Monster na wa 4 dis kind name oh.
You sure say dis rock go up date smiley ?
Re: Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. by rill: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
I'm sleeping at the moment. Will come up wt mine wen i wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message