Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Share your Funniest Dating experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share your Funniest Dating experience (543 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your Funniest Dating experience by ProfessorD(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
It was my first date ever with a girl, and I had a slight cold. We went to a nice restaurant, and while we were eating our meal, I sneezed — and a huge booger bubble came out of my nose! It was awful, and it wouldn't go away. I jumped up as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom with my hands over my face. It was humiliating angry i nearly cried that day!!! Looking back now i could have handled it better....i bet yours will be more fun...
Re: Share your Funniest Dating experience by ProfessorD(m): 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
"I was dating this girl and wanted to say
something romantic to her over the phone, so I wrote a long letter to read aloud while talking to her. When she answered the phone, I began reciting my letter nervously. While I was pouring my heart and soul out to her, I heard some noise — it sounded like someone talking to another person and then handing the phone to her. My chick then interrupted my speech and informed me that I hadn't been talking to her before. Her aunt had answered the phone. That whole time I had been confessing my love to her relative!"
Re: Share your Funniest Dating experience by Djkels(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
cheesy grin grin
Re: Share your Funniest Dating experience by 190: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Share your Funniest Dating experience by Tolexander: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
190: .

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Date Or Marry A Lady Older Than U!! / Do Nigeria Couples Go For Honeymoon / Have You Ever Put Your Boyfriend/girlfriend To A Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.