Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

14kk's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 14kk's Profile / 14kk's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Politics / Re: What You Must Know About The New Electricity Tariff Hike by 14kk: 8:11am On Apr 04
Your level of stupidity is really legendary and your IQ is absyimal....spits tueh .... God forbid bad thing.

helinues:
Toh

We said we want stable electricity right? They have given us the charge/rate

Oh it's NEPA light, let me quickly Iron, Charge all gadgets, use electronic stove, put on the bulb as you don't like darkness, why should music stop when there is light, Fridge and freezers shouldn't also be left out.. Remember na NEPA light

Make we see if we can truly afford it
Politics / Re: Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu by 14kk: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Your idiotic stupidity transcends all relms angry

TemplarLandry:
Good one from Okorocha's Nwa Boy. grin
Tinubu is here.
#RenewedHope

I dedicate “Nas Is Coming” by Nas to Baba Tinubu. Great jam!

2 Likes

Education / Re: Maria Precious Tunde: UNIBEN Final Year Student Dies In Her Sleep by 14kk: 1:47pm On May 03, 2023
Witches and wizards have killed her in her sleep , similar thing nearly happened to me after my final year exams at futo. But God helped me to fight the two wizards off and defeat them.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times by 14kk: 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Politics / Re: Imo: Athan Nneji Achonu (one-arm General) Emerges LP Guber Candidate by 14kk: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
Yes its true , he is my former neighbor , a kind man and a no nonsense man . grin

JOemmy:
How true is this? That man is an old time imo politician.
Politics / Re: Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security by 14kk: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
Your a complete idiot....you can not comment with out sounding idiotic and tribalistic, dirty black goat.

clearcrystal:

The Nzogbu Nzogbu people will not say anything about this...
But when it's Lagos you will see them ma*stubating everywhere 🤔

Wait, they will soon appear in droves and start attacking and blaming Tinubu on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Festus Keyamo Reveals Number Of Nigerians Employed Under APC by 14kk: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
To hell with that akpa amu of a keyamo angry
Politics / Re: Daily Loud Reports Tinubu's US Drug Case by 14kk: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
What a show of shame embarassed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Uber Facts Posts Bola Tinubu's US Drug Case by 14kk: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Bro this is a fucking lie

Kwashiman:

Many drug lords of the past have also graced the American political space.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Bandits Abduct Travellers On Abuja-kaduna Highway by 14kk: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nigga your too dry

KingKO22:
The bandits, kidnappers and herdsmen of LPDP have resumed their duty after lossing woefully to Asiwaju

Asiwaju will deal with all these LPDP animals

Thank you Daddy in Pandora Obituary voice 🤣😂😂
Politics / Re: Leaked Audio: It Is Time To Declare Peter Obi A Terrorist - FFK by 14kk: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fake audio done with AI go and verify
Politics / Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by 14kk: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Because you urchins are bunch of criminals and first class scoundrel [b]

Nuhskhut:
Why would he ask the Obidients to be the only one to bring the original photoshoots of the election.Even to argue on Lagos been won by Obi,we could have argued that it was as a result of the aggrieved youth on the End Sars protest.It is only when something like this comes up again without been left for Obidient alone would I believe it.
Politics / Re: Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly by 14kk: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dead on arrival

jokky44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDkjDadP5NE

Desmond Eliot who has been in this post since 2015 is soliciting for votes from Surulere residents for re-election into the house of assembly seat.

Politics / Re: Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team by 14kk: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tinubu is a thief, so he is now stealing lawyers now grin
Politics / Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by 14kk: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bro whats your location cause i wanna take you up on that bet, we can even make it 2mil.

BIZNess123:
I can stake 1M that GRV will not get up to 400k votes..

Make this guy just dey play..

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Enugu East: Kelvin Chibuzor Chukwu Emerges LP Candidate by 14kk: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" by 14kk: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2023
God forbid you walking dead
Politics / Re: Nkeiruka Onyejeocha Loses Re-election To Lp's Ogah by 14kk: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2023
Obi's effect
Politics / Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by 14kk: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2023
We are good to go
Politics / Re: 3 APC Supporters Reportedly Die On Their Way To Campaign Rally In Ebonyi by 14kk: 6:44am On Jan 20, 2023
X
Politics / Re: Obasanjo Endorsed Atiku In 2019 Because Of Peter Obi- Festus Keyamo (Video) by 14kk: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2023
A

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pictures And Videos From Peter Obi's Rally In Akwa Ibom by 14kk: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2022
I love this smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu: I Can’t Wrestle With Pigs, We Will Beat Them Silly by 14kk: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
Look at how stupid you sound ...quoting bible verse for a know muslim criminal and drug baron...May God punish such riff raffs like you ....stupid nairaland urchin angry

lhordspy:
Psalm 27:3 says:
“Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident .”

Listen, the Australian professional golfer, Jason-Day once also said:
“When you have a lot of confidence and you feel like nobody can beat you, it’s game over for everyone else.”

We dont need to stoop low to wrestle with pigs to beat them silly. Because E sure for us, e sure for you?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Chatham House And Tinubu's Leadership Style - Dapo Okubanjo by 14kk: 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
cheesy
ClearFlair:
His leadership style belongs in the dustbin in 2022.
Politics / Re: Artisans Promise Tinubu 5.3 Million Votes by 14kk: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Some people are daft....ignorance is actually a disease,una block our crypto,come collect votes nah make we see.... urchins with walking dead as there leader angry grin

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump Attacks Biden, Says Deal To Return Brittney Griner To US Was Stupid by 14kk: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Trump is right ,the deal is one sided and there must be an underground deal that must have taken place which the public is not aware of . angry

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House by 14kk: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2022
cheesy
4teenblaq:
E shock you? grin

Politics / Re: More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State by 14kk: 5:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Demented murderfuckers cheesy
Politics / Re: PDP PCC Replies Oshiomhole: Where Is Your Foreign Wife? by 14kk: 5:58am On Dec 02, 2022
APC IS CURSED FOR DAMNATION FOR ALL ETERNITY angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Increasing Lamentations Of Guys by 14kk: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2022
What do you expect ....when all this sisi men that are supposed to hustling and grinding hard to make the money are busy doing stupid TikTok videos and dancing on IG....*SMH* The world of ALPHA MEN is gradually sipping away undecided angry
Politics / Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by 14kk: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi....better pikin 4 the masses. smiley

12 Likes

Religion / Re: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by 14kk: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2022
Amen....and May God bless all of us.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.