Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. (45011 Views)

Mark Essien Had Finally Released The Results Of His IREV-Results Collation / Obidients Accuse Mark Essien Of Bias As Polled Results Hint That Obi Lost / Mark Essien: Tinubu Is Favorite To Win Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Monzze: 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
The way Obidients think dey surprise me o, so Tribunal or supreme Court go dey believe results collated by a blogger to the one INEC pasted abi. Make una dey play sha

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
tenpipsperday:

North has produced the highest number of head of government yet the least developed. You should be concerned about the quality of life you are living rather than which region the head of government came from.
Why are u bothered then let others keep ruling since u guys are living heaven on Earth in your zone...

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
I entered the blog itself to read the content there.But in all honesty is this what u guys are going to rely on in court and not that from your situation room that's if LP has one.
I told My Obidient friends even before the election that LP and it's supporters are unserious and not ready to win the election by not ensuring to have 170k agents spread across the 176k polling unit in the whole country. All the social media razzmatazz by Obi supporters but yet unable to volunteer to be polling unit agent.130k polling unit agent is like 75%.That vacuum left in the remaining 25% is Enough for APC , PDP or NNPP to do what ever rigging they want to do there
out of the 130k hw many ll work for LP... LP isn't visible in much in North West and East... Won South East got votes in some South South states some North Central states.. then won lagos Abuja... LP remain a regional party until it align with PDP no route to presidency be that

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Omodua(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
Noise makers .
You believe in court process and ur VP candidate is saying tr*ash that someone should not be inaugurated because he knows better than the judiciary and INEC.He categorically even said he do not believe in the Judiciary that day.
Back to the result u are talking about, noting convincing at all reason the guy quickly switch to end SARS . infact una Obidient person wey start iREV independent collation, una later abandone am when it became clear u didn't win.
https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples
Another one done by obinoscopy, a supporter of LP.
But come to think of it ooo, iREV collation done by a blogger una wan use for court.i pity una ego
😂.so LP do not even have a reliable situation room to collate presidential election result haaa who does that.it shows how unserious labour party is.No wonder PDP was selling 900k Lagos vote idea to LP and they quickly bought the stories.
Stop your argument. The stolen presidency must be returned/reclaimed.

Tinubu didn't win election.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by IfnobeGod20: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
Noise makers .
You believe in court process and ur VP candidate is saying tr*ash that someone should not be inaugurated because he knows better than the judiciary and INEC.He categorically even said he do not believe in the Judiciary that day.
Back to the result u are talking about, noting convincing at all reason the guy quickly switch to end SARS . infact una Obidient person wey start iREV independent collation, una later abandone am when it became clear u didn't win.
But come to think of it ooo, iREV collation done by a blogger una wan use for court.i pity una ego
😂.so LP do not even have a reliable situation room to collate presidential election result haaa who does that.it shows how unserious labour party is.No wonder PDP was selling 900k Lagos vote idea to LP and they quickly bought the stories.
I can bet you that you didn't read the story to the end at all. If you'd read it, this your comment would have been different. Now go back and read it again but this time slowly as to comprehend the content. You will see where it was said that the collation was manipulated along the way and other story that made the results funny even to those claimed to have won the election.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by profmallor: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
A good lawyer knows all this wont fly. Cause in court another group would come up with data that validates what INEC posted, so just because you posted your results doesn't imply its authentic or validated. At the end of the day INEC is the arbiter of what figures are true or not. I think discrediting the outcome rather than the process would fail.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by yemex04(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
BluntNigerian:
More Photos..

#Copied...
Peter Obi had three full sets of results.

1. Copies of the original results given to the agents by the INEC on election day.

2. The IREV RESULTS and analysis, (probably done and brought in by Mark Essien).

3. INEC’s CTC Results gotten from the INEC.

Logically, the IREV uploaded result is meant for public view & is best as important as the polling units results counter signed by parties agents & shared among them.. so more imortantly over voting or rigging will be proved 1.if established that Number of recorded votes cast is more than BVAS accredited voters or there's discrepancies in results sheets with Party Agents & the ones declared by INEC. This why the Star witnesses will Party Agents & their exhibits will be duplicates of the Polling units results sheets signed by them..The IREV reports should normally tally with the ones declared by INEC & ones given to Polling Agents..

The IREV reports isn't more important than the ones Party Agents have

3 Likes

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by yemex04(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
BluntNigerian:
In a recent Blog Post by Mark Essien (an ICT Expert), he explained (in details) the whole experiences he had while he was doing the IREV Collation.

One of the things he wrote in the article suggested that Peter Obi’s team of lawyers made good use of his collated results..

Source:
https://markessien.com/posts/drama_of_transcription/

The thread still never mentioned if the outcome of the so called independent collation of Results showed Obi won or lost.. I believe this is very impressed.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by 14kk: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Because you urchins are bunch of criminals and first class scoundrel [b]

Nuhskhut:
Why would he ask the Obidients to be the only one to bring the original photoshoots of the election.Even to argue on Lagos been won by Obi,we could have argued that it was as a result of the aggrieved youth on the End Sars protest.It is only when something like this comes up again without been left for Obidient alone would I believe it.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by skj1377(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
I think it was after it Peter obi pipped down in rigging and started questioning the person and the process. If LP won ha! Peter obi and obedient will display the result for CNN, BBC, EU, Russia and China in a hope to blackmail both the incoming gov and supreme court to recant the victory of APC. Anyways TINUBU is coming!
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Freebills12: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
ozo13:
Noise makers .

The situation room that will be rejected by court! The result on the irev is authentic uploaded by INEC... Obi even won from the one INEC uploaded in the irev
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ThothHermes: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Spirit04:
Tinubu won even in the Essien/ obidients collation so how is that supposed to help LP's case?
Guy try read the thread na?
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
1b8m:
very stupid question.

How do you know if mark essien wasn't working for lp.

No wonder you reason like a baby. Nothing inside your brain.

LP before essien said they had 900k vote from Lagos.

Why should dey jettison their own record for the clown's?
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Electorate: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
Noise makers .

This thing dey give urchins sleepless night no be small grin
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

Na you mumu pass. So they will keep explaining things to you like a small child.

Did you read the write up at all.

Nothing dey your brain nah why your explanation doesn't hold water in public but in your mind a sage just dropped a hot wisdom.

Make mumu imagination no kee you
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
smokinloud:

Peter Obi is the greatest criminal of them
see your personal lord and savour in dock... have PO docked before in his life for criminal offence..

As hardship is bitting hard I will just be here waiting for u to start crying again.. the one buhari do unah nah child play

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by InvertedHammer: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2023
/
There are 2 classes of educated people in Nigeria:

1) The ones who use their education to promote evil as long as their immediate families are comfortable.

2) The selfless ones who would love to see Nigeria enter 21st Century with their counterparts in the world.

It is a war of good vs evil.

/

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by xjiggy: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2023
Unfortunately, with all he's described about the process of collating and sorting his data, the challenges encountered and the vulnerability of his app.... it's clear any results of his presented in court will fail credibility test in court.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by tenpipsperday: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2023
membranus:

And when Obi was your governor in Anambra for 8 years, what miracles did he perform in the state to turn over its poor economic status? Nothing, except to brag about an unverifiable educational turn around.

Anyone that does not support your APC is Igbo and from Anambra. If you are smart enough you should have checked my background and you must have found out I m a Yoruba but your foolishness won't allow you to use your brain.

I am not responsible for your poor unbringing
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by tenpipsperday: 9:15am On Mar 27, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Why are u bothered then let others keep ruling since u guys are living heaven on Earth in your zone...

I am not resposible for your poor understanding of English language

I can't help your condition
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by membranus: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2023
tenpipsperday:

Anyone that does not support your APC is Igbo and from Anambra. If you are smart enough you should have checked my background and you must have found out I m a Yoruba but your foolishness won't allow you to use your brain.

I am not responsible for your poor unbringing

Fake Yoruba man, I hear you. What's the big deal about you that I should bother to check your background upon the thrash you wrote? Too many of you on Nairaland. A well brought up Yoruba man does not answer a rejoinder with an insult like yours.

And instead of insulting me, answer my query. I said what miracles did your Obi perform in your Anambra when he governed there for 8 years? It is when you answer that you can be throwing insults up and down. If you cannot answer that, then your insults return upon your head.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
TemmyT002:
Wow. I am sorry I ever doubted this guy.
APC is wicked o
We all doubted him

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2023
johannu:
I read the long post from the beginning to the end. I was impressed at the level of work at play. Serious-minded people treat everything with all seriousness, but the unserious types treat everything with levity. The results of the elections should have been uploaded not only as PDF or JPG format, but in a usable spreadsheet format that can auto sum by itself. What INEC did with the BVAS and the IREV is kindergarten and mediocre.
That was the summary of the whole write-up..

But the commenters on Nairaland missed it totally.

1 Like

Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2023
ShaqFu:

Men all this SHALAYE because of election. 😁

You think Election is a small something??

Yet people are being killed because of it.??

N300bn+plus spent recklessly because of it.
Re: Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
BigCowHornn:

I don't think you understand

There were pictures of original results from about 200k units that needed to be converted to digital copies in other to be used as evidence

He had 21 days to do this and somehow he did, INEC will now have a hard time explaining itself

Relax bro.
You don't need to explain too much to them..

They wanted us to expose all the information from the IREV COLLATION that we would be using at the tribunal.??

Make them relax first.

The tribunal will make it open.
And INEC will finally be busted for a Corrupt Body it is

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Traders Happy As Movement Of Food Trucks Begins From North To South / IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops / Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.