Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) (46607 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by 14kk: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bro whats your location cause i wanna take you up on that bet, we can even make it 2mil.

BIZNess123:
I can stake 1M that GRV will not get up to 400k votes..

Make this guy just dey play..

4 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
searchlight:
This olodo wasted a lot of space typing rubbish.

Hold your head still, a moment just hold on lemme grab ruler
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Image123(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
how do we then stop the agberos in lagos. Who would stop them?

Have you stopped the urchins in Osun state or any other state in Nigeria?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by advanceDNA: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
This guy na street....

Confirm ganja man....

Me likey
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
abobote:
The best candidate for the job.

We are voting for you, no cap

Is better I vote who has been tested

Sanwolu is the man

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Iamzik: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

#COPIED
Lol

Apongnon is still closed though. I spent 2hrs on the eko bridge-ijora-carter this morning. Tankers and trailers having a filled day on the bridge too
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:
If GRV can get votes from Alimosho LGA, then it's game over for Sanwo-Olu.

Is sanwolu from Alimosho?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
He got balls

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by solreb: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

Gone are the days we had competent competition in the Lagos state governorship. God bless Jimi Agbaje, he was one of the most relevant and competent competition that ever was. I know even Tinubu must have been wishing he had him in APC to actually make a difference. Even if PDP had won under him, he would have sailed on the vision and done greatly too.

Unfortunately, now it is about who the haters of the Yorubas and Tinubu endorse. Or the joker like the PDP guy.

Yes o. We are wise and will not allow Igbo agenda to take over Lagos using one of their own, Chinedu, to sneak into Alausa. BoS all the way. He is proven and tested.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Delicious22: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
sir i am not happy with lagos being run like a mafia business. 24 years tinubu has held the state down. Many lives have been wasted by agberos and no justice. GRv has given a reasonable plan of how he intends to deal with these agberos. They must be delt with.
As for obidients, they remain zombies and i know they will soon realize how stupid they are to fall for that fraud called obi.
Why bringing Obi to your discussion? Vote your GRV, make your points without being insultive
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by tabaralph: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:

Why are you responding to those clowns nah… Haba by this time on Saturday e go shock them like electricity, let the clown go to upper iweka first and contest for local government counsellor or chairman.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo olu right now , will be saying which kind wahala be this now.....this boy just want pour sand for my garri. This boy just wan gimme heart attack

My advice to Sanwo olu is to fight dirty ....or else GRV might win ooooo

I don talk my own o......
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Cynergy: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know you are a very intelligent guy, I’ve read some of your threads and you are very analytical

It’s true u are pissed off with Sanwo olu, but is it okay to trade Sanwo olu for someone who has a disdain for his own people and is IPOB?
In what capacity has GRV ever been tested to hand over a whole Lagos into his hands?

And let’s be honest, do u really think GRV has what it takes to challenge Tinubu who is now the incoming president? Think again if he truly can stand up to that

Pdp was in power for 16 years, when it was handed over to Apc that even had experience in leadership, they could not contain it and the country was in instability. They are still recovering from the disruption

We agree, apc has been in power lagos, do u think handling a whole Lagos to LP that hasn’t been tested other than promises at this critical moment won’t result in serious disruption in Lagos government? Is Lagos ready to face that level of instability ?
Lagos may not recover from it in the 4 years they will be struggling to understand the government of lagos and settling down
I’d suggest we consider our decision and for now let Sanwo olu continue for stability sake.
Lagos is not perfect but still the most progressing state in Nigeria. It is not smart enough to hand it over to someone that cannot even control his outburst in social media.
Lagos is not an experimental ground
Agbero is a problem, I agree but don’t create bigger problems on trying to solve one. There are several problems and challenges bigger than agbero

A kin binu ori ka fi fila de dodo

Even Gbadebo after listening to several of his interview both on tv and radio, didn't say he will erased agbero permanently on our street , rather he only said he would discuss with them on the way forward. Whereas we in Lagos we want total expulsion of any element named it thugs, agbero, urchins permanently from our Streets. We need a Governor that will not treat agbero matter with kids gloves but a Governor that will chased them back to wherever trenches of village they came out from.

2 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by sammsimm(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikoB:
He is just wasting his time and little money donated to him, most yoruba youths that joined ipob to vote obi in lagos had retraced their steps, the Christian community that was angered by Muslim Muslim Ticket also had no reason to continue with Labour Party, since sanwo olu himself is a Christian. I said it before that Tinubu will win, and I have also said it here that sanwo olu will win and I am confirming it here that he will win with a wide margin, not because he is an excellent governor but the Labour guy is an ipob and anything ipob must fail.

Thank u my brother

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by solreb: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Iamzik:

Lol

Apongnon is still closed though. I spent 2hrs on the eko bridge-ijora-carter this morning. Tankers and trailers having a filled day on the bridge too
The guy just did the write-up of falsehood as it is the strategy of Obidients. He has been spreading it everywhere. For instance Lagos never owes pensioners like most States.. The release of the vehicles were done well before the presidential election.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by obrian888: 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=HardMirror post=121580125] i can never support tinubu and i can never support obi. [/quote

Then you have small sense, but just know that Obi and Tifnubu are two different people o, don't get it twisted bro.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by obrian888: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
i can never support tinubu and i can never support obi. [/quote

Then you have small sense, [quote author=tabaralph post=121582960]

Why are you responding to those clowns nah… Haba by this time on Saturday e go shock them like electricity, let the clown go to upper iweka first and contest for local government counsellor or chairman.
but just know that Obi and Tifnubu are two different people o, don't get it twisted bro.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Herbiodun09: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
See as e b like sacrifice. Smello
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by solreb: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

I know you are a very intelligent guy, I’ve read some of your threads and you are very analytical

It’s true u are pissed off with Sanwo olu, but is it okay to trade Sanwo olu for someone who has a disdain for his own people and is IPOB?
In what capacity has GRV ever been tested to hand over a whole Lagos into his hands?

And let’s be honest, do u really think GRV has what it takes to challenge Tinubu who is now the incoming president? Think again if he truly can stand up to that

Pdp was in power for 16 years, when it was handed over to Apc that even had experience in leadership, they could not contain it and the country was in instability. They are still recovering from the disruption

We agree, apc has been in power lagos, do u think handling a whole Lagos to LP that hasn’t been tested other than promises at this critical moment won’t result in serious disruption in Lagos government? Is Lagos ready to face that level of instability ?
Lagos may not recover from it in the 4 years they will be struggling to understand the government of lagos and settling down
I’d suggest we consider our decision and for now let Sanwo olu continue for stability sake.
Lagos is not perfect but still the most progressing state in Nigeria. It is not smart enough to hand it over to someone that cannot even control his outburst in social media.
Lagos is not an experimental ground
Agbero is a problem, I agree but don’t create bigger problems on trying to solve one. There are several problems and challenges bigger than agbero

A kin binu ori ka fi fila de dodo
I agree with you. I have been reaching out to all my people and sensitising them why we should not allow the Igbo agenda to take Lagos via GRV who is incompetent on all counts. I have been getting very positive response that they will vote BOS. I encourage them to mobilize others. We must neutralizer the Igbo agenda online and offline. BOS all the way.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
To be sincere e no sure again for Sanwo-olu.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Danwakae(m): 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
BIZNess123:

He would oo... Pls send 5k out of the 1M u want to waste ....I 'm not sure he would win o , but he would surely get more than 400k , is going to be a tight contest not an easy one ....but in a free and fair election ...Gov Sanwo Eko wouldn't get 400k

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Larryndelaw: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bluntguy:
The next governor of Lagos state.
You have already calling him governor the same way you called Obi president and when he didn't win . Don't come and shout ringing again. You raised his hope. But he will LULE
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by solreb: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Bruv Agbero have been in Lagos long before Tinubu.
And the Agberos are also well established in SE. And I know very well of Rivers and Edo state as an example in SS. Yes, it is malaise which I need to be addressed.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by sweetjohn(m): 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Imagine the height of deceipts. A Yoruba man from Ogun, or Osun telling a true lagosian not to vote their own brother and sons but vote them. And to add pepper to injury, this osun and Ogun immigrants branded your own brother outcast and you are appruading them. Quick two questions. How many Lagosian have ruled Lagos or made half of the money Tinubu stole from Lagos? How many Lagosians have gone to Ogun or Osun to contest for governorship and win? An ananmbra man can not come to Ebonyi to contest election and win neither will any south east person go to any other south east state to try such. So, the ball is now on your court true Lagosian. Don't fall to this cheap blackmail from all this Yoruba immigrants from other sw states. Don't be a slave in your own land.

Waiting concern Igbos with gubernatorial positions in Lagos or any other states. No Igbo man have ever gone to any other states to contest for governor. But according to the constitution, every Nigerians has the power to vote anywhere he or she resident. Ours is just to vote and yours (the true indigene) is to contest. And from my rights accorded to me by the constitution of Nigeria, I say vote for LP from top to bottom in Lagos states.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Jalive: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is the Nigeria we want. Where the youths can be given a chance

All these young guys campaigning are giving the youths hope that in 2027 the election will be for the youths

The youths are gradually becoming the leaders of tomorrow just like we were told

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by obrian888: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikoB:
He is just wasting his time and little money donated to him, most yoruba youths that joined ipob to vote obi in lagos had retraced their steps, the Christian community that was angered by Muslim Muslim Ticket also had no reason to continue with Labour Party, since sanwo olu himself is a Christian. I said it before that Tinubu will win, and I have also said it here that sanwo olu will win and I am confirming it here that he will win with a wide margin, not because he is an excellent governor but the Labour guy is an ipob and anything ipob must fail.

Calling GRV an IPOB shows hoe shallow some Yorubas can go, GRV is more Lagosian than Sanwo Oku, Tifnubu and even you but you choose to degrade him just because of politics, i hope you continue to label him as an IPOB even after the election. cutting off your nose to spite your face, al because of ordinary election, is not do or die affair, it is called democracy but you guys have turned it to demonstration of craze

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Telldem1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Our incoming gov.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by obrian888: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
MikoB:

Calling GRV an IPOB shows hoe shallow some Yorubas can go, GRV is more Lagosian than Sanwo Oku, Tifnubu and even you but you choose to degrade him just because of politics, i hope you continue to label him as an IPOB even after the election. cutting off your nose to spite your face, al because of ordinary election, is not do or die affair, it is called democracy but you guys have turned it to demonstration of craze.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges / TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.