Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

5 Problems With Heaven! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Problems With Heaven! (3104 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars:
Nice way but I'm not going to take this for an answer. My question was would it bother you if you found out any of your family members aren't present in heaven? Would you remain indifferent?
of course it will. It bothers me even now, that's why I pray. I'm even bothered by you, who I do not even know, who has been decieved intricately by the devil to deny reality and mock God.

The Lord needs no patience, he already knows those who are His, doesn't He? If anything, he's just waiting for more unsaved souls to be born so that hell will be full. Funny that most of the world's population would be in hell.
Another terrible conclusion. Yes God knows those who are his, he knows those who will actually finally end up in hell becvause of unrepentance, but he shows his love by patience and faithful chances he gives each person to repent, otherwise he is not a just God.

What's the true image of God? Allah? Yahweh? Chineke? Krishna? And your God sounds childish to be whining about a lack of acknowledgement of his existence from me? Why should he bothered if I acknowledge his existence or not?
What father and creator would not want the eternal wellbeing of his lost child? Would not try to reach out to the child with everything he has?
But be careful, his existence does not depend on you.

Na, i think he's still recovering from the wounds in his hand. I mean, the experience on his way to Golgotha must have been traumatizing for such a daddy's boy/daddy. Maybe, humans chased him away for good.
you are an extremely dry joker.
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by macof(m): 12:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Joshthefirst: of course it will. It bothers me even now, that's why I pray. I'm even bothered by you, who I do not even know, who has been decieved intricately by the devil to deny reality and mock God.

Another terrible conclusion. Yes God knows those who are his, he knows those who will actually finally end up in hell becvause of unrepentance, but he shows his love by patience and faithful chances he gives each person to repent, otherwise he is not a just God.

What father and creator would not want the eternal wellbeing of his lost child? Would not try to reach out to the child with everything he has?
But be careful, his existence does not depend on you.

you are an extremely dry joker.

Answer the guy
Who's ur God?
Allah? Yahweh? Olodumare? Brahma? Chineke? El? Ubangiji? Uranus? Odin?

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

The god that says that "there is no other god but me" in his heart is a fool
#Word,permission to copy

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:
Answer the guy
Who's ur God?
Allah? Yahweh? Olodumare? Brahma? Chineke? El? Ubangiji? Uranus? Odin?

the very one that created you and still have mercy for your perishing soul
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by MrTroll(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

the very one that created you and still have mercy for your perishing soul
WHICH ONE!!!? Can't you guys answer a simple question?

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Mr Troll: WHICH ONE!!!? Can't you guys answer a simple question?

Exodus 3:14
I AM WHO I AM...

that's my own God...
and yours
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by MrTroll(m): 6:51am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

I AM WHO I AM...

that's my own God...
and yours
are you high? My DoG is Pikiwoki the Almighty. Maker of heaven and earth. It says so in the holy book of the Pikinity. cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by macof(m): 7:02am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

I AM WHO I AM...

that's my own God...
and yours

So that's Yahweh; God of the Jews

Mine is Olodumare; supreme God of the universe

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

So that's Yahweh; God of the Jews

Mine is Olodumare; supreme God of the universe

congratulations
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by barackohandso(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2013
Not that I haven't seen believers vs unbelievers argue before but this one is just cracking me up. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by macof(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

congratulations

And sorry for you. Mental slave

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

And sorry for you. Mental slave
I understand how you feel..
to be confused is a great problem.. Pele
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2013
stoned:
exactly. I just want to rest

you wont be resting...you would be food for maggots

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by mazaje(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2013
So christians, how will you feel if you are in heaven and some of your loved ones are perishing in hell?. . .Say your kids, spouse or good friends and relatives?. . .Will you be happy, knowing that the people you love are in hell suffering while you ae in heaven chilling?. . . .

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Lordlexyy: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

The god that says that "there is no other god but me" in his heart is a fool
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by macof(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
I understand how you feel..
to be confused is a great problem.. Pele

I don't understand anything. You don't even understand yourself.
Slave.

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2013
Lordlexyy: Did you just say God is a fool? You are curse and damn. Judgement awaits you. I curse you with leprosy in Jesus name. It shall manifest now for all to see, and until you publicly bless the name of the Lord, more afflictions awaits you and anyone who associate with you. Bookmark my post.
I believe you should let God do the cursing himself. And the judgement himself. I just hope logicboy will not see the repercussion of his ways, I hope he'll repent.

Here are two verses for logicboy and co.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by macof(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2013
Lordlexyy: Did you just say God is a fool? You are curse and damn. Judgement awaits you. I curse you with leprosy in Jesus name. It shall manifest now for all to see, and until you publicly bless the name of the Lord, more afflictions awaits you and anyone who associate with you. Bookmark my post.

Why are u fighting for ur God? Is Yahweh dat weak?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by alphascorpio(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Wetin dey worry this one? Abeg take several seats jor
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by alphascorpio(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2013
As far as I can tell from studying the scriptures, all you do in heaven is pretty much just sit around all day and praise the Lord. I don’t know about you, but I think that after the first, oh, I don’t know, 50,000,000 years of that I’d start to get a little bored. ~ (Rick Reynolds)
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2013
macof:

Why are u fighting for ur God? Is Yahweh dat weak?
you are right here.God isn't weak.we shouldn't help God
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 01, 2013

But God's a fool now. Why you dey vex? tongue
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Am confused.
*Some of you believe there is God,hell fire, heaven.

*some of you believe,there is heaven,there is God,no hell

*some of you believe there is NO GOD, NO HEAVEN,NO HELL

#fact:- one among these three listed out is right,so which one is it,tell me
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Ajibam: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Arcsniper: Am confused.
*Some of you believe there is God,hell fire, heaven.

*some of you believe,there is heaven,there is God,no hell

*some of you believe there is NO GOD, NO HEAVEN,NO HELL

#fact:- one among these three listed out is right,so which one is it,tell me

there is God,heaven and hell
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

there is God,heaven and hell
ok. How do you know. Has God ever spoken to you.or have u ever seen heaven

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by mazaje(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013

Your god is a fool. . .Tell him to infect me with leprosy immediately so that you people will know that he is not imaginary. . . .Pls christian god if you are real infect me with leprosy immediately I post this so that your followers will know that you are not imaginary. . .Now I have dared your imaginary god and i say that he can not do nothing and will not do anything to me because he remains imaginary. . .

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by mazaje(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Joshthefirst: I believe you should let God do the cursing himself. And the judgement himself. I just hope logicboy will not see the repercussion of his ways, I hope he'll repent.

Here are two verses for logicboy and co.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You know your god is imaginary and can't do anything so the best you can do is intimidate people with the myth of the after life, you know that nothing will happen to them so you use what you know nothing about to scare yourself. . .You are deluded. . .
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
mazaje:

You know your god is imaginary and can't do anything so the best you can do is intimidate people with the myth of the after life, you know that nothing will happen to them so you use what you know nothing about to scare yourself. . .You are deluded. . .
no. I know that my God is real and he has given an appointed time to judge in these days. I know that he is merciful and wants people to repent of their evil deeds. I will come back to reply you effectively with a thread.
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Joshthefirst: no. I know that my God is real and he has given an appointed time to judge in these days. I know that he is merciful and wants people to repent of their evil deeds. I will come back to reply you effectively with a thread.

how do you know this? He spoke with you last night? Abeg I want to know your God....conditions for my reconvert is here https://www.nairaland.com/1500875/conditions-make-me-reconvert-christianity. Lets see if your God can beat it
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
Abegi! Make we hear word jare.This your post brings out the fool in you.That was an epic smackdown from Logicboy.
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Beretta92: Abegi! Make we hear word jare.This your post brings out the fool in you.That was an epic smackdown from Logicboy.
epic smackdown of who?
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Joshthefirst: epic smackdown of who?
God na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? / Atheist Memes / Founder Overcomers Christian Mission Arc Ezeugo Alexander Laid To Rest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.