Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

5 Problems With Heaven! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Problems With Heaven! (3103 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by MrTroll(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lordlexyy: Did you just say God is a fool? You are curse and damn. Judgement awaits you. I curse you with leprosy in Jesus name. It shall manifest now for all to see, and until you publicly bless the name of the Lord, more afflictions awaits you and anyone who associate with you. Bookmark my post.
grin grin grin

I don't know why but as soon as i read this post i just kept laughing for 5 minutes straight. Is it me or is this post hilarious? Dohohohohohoho
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Joshthefirst(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
aManFromMars:
God na.
God? I thought you said he doesn't exist?
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 3:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: epic smackdown of who?
of joshthefirst...mtcheeew.
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Joshthefirst: God? I thought you said he doesn't exist?

Does your brain exist? undecided
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by barackohandso(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Troll: grin grin grin

I don't know why but as soon as i read this post i just kept laughing for 5 minutes straight. Is it me or is this post hilarious? Dohohohohohoho

It's not only you oh. It's so rib cracking cheesy
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by macof(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2013
Arcsniper: Am confused.
*Some of you believe there is God,hell fire, heaven.

*some of you believe,there is heaven,there is God,no hell

*some of you believe there is NO GOD, NO HEAVEN,NO HELL

#fact:- one among these three listed out is right,so which one is it,tell me

Arcsniper. any of these 3 are correct in the minds of people that believe it.

However, it's stupidity to believe something and live by it with your life just because a book says so

1 Like

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by ralphblunt: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Honestly, how many christians can stay in a church for a whole day doing the same church activity over and over again, not to talk about spending an eternity in a church-like vicinity...#christian brothers should stop living in blind denial...Honestly, how many christians can stay in a church for a whole day doing the same church activity over and over again, not to talk about spending an eternity in a church-like vicinity...#christian brothers should stop living in blind denial...Honestly, how many christians can stay in a church for a whole day doing the same church activity over and over again, not to talk about spending an eternity in a church-like vicinity...#christian brothers should stop living in blind denial...

3 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by onetrack(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
Not long ago I saw a short, made up diary of some man who dies and goes to Islamic heaven. I wish I could find it again, but it was something like this:

Day 1 in heaven: had relations with several virgins. It was a bit frustrating because they didn't know what they were doing, moving around too much, squealing and knew nothing of oral pleasure.

Day 7: these virgins don't learn ANYTHING. The very next time it is the same thing all over again, moving around, unable to get into a rhythm, no sense of how to pleasure a man. It's ridiculous that they never gain any experience. Where are the sluts? Maybe I can take a field trip to the other place?

Year 1: I don't know if I can take this any longer. These virgins are boring me to tears but I can't do anything about it. I'm stuck with this for eternity, day after day. The wine would be a nice diversion but wine in heaven does not cause intoxication.

Year 10: Is it possible to commit suicide in heaven, because I see no other way out of this.....

5 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by nnofaith: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2013
onetrack: Not long ago I saw a short, made up diary of some man who dies and goes to Islamic heaven. I wish I could find it again, but it was something like this:

Day 1 in heaven: had relations with several virgins. It was a bit frustrating because they didn't know what they were doing, moving around too much, squealing and knew nothing of oral pleasure.

Day 7: these virgins don't learn ANYTHING. The very next time it is the same thing all over again, moving around, unable to get into a rhythm, no sense of how to pleasure a man. It's ridiculous that they never gain any experience. Where are the sluts? Maybe I can take a field trip to the other place?

Year 1: I don't know if I can take this any longer. These virgins are boring me to tears but I can't do anything about it. I'm stuck with this for eternity, day after day. The wine would be a nice diversion but wine in heaven does not cause intoxication.

Year 10: Is it possible to commit suicide in heaven, because I see no other way out of this.....
lmao!
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2013
onetrack: Not long ago I saw a short, made up diary of some man who dies and goes to Islamic heaven. I wish I could find it again, but it was something like this:

My point exactly. Doing the same thing repeatedly for eteernity

#say no to boring heaven
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Logicboy03:

The god that says that "there is no other god but me" in his heart is a fool
checkmate Christian
grin
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Lordlexyy: Did you just say God is a fool? You are curse and damn. Judgement awaits you. I curse you with leprosy in Jesus name. It shall manifest now for all to see, and until you publicly bless the name of the Lord, more afflictions awaits you and anyone who associate with you. Bookmark my post.

Lol! Sharrap dia! juss look at how this one is ranting...so e dey pain ehn? maybe next time you will think twice before calling someone a fool, especially when they are real and more important to this world than your imaginary god.... undecided

@ Logicboy...Awesome retort bro...Dunno why I didnt come up with that first cry
Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by ghostofsparta(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

The god that says that "there is no other god but me" in his heart is a fool

In A$AP's voice: "Fvck been polite"

This is the kind of respond black Christian and Muslim converts deserves.

Even Olodumare the Awamaridi as stated in Ifa acknowledges the Irunmoles (other deities).

2 Likes

Re: 5 Problems With Heaven! by ralphblunt: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
i've been thinking... We can all learn from the bible through the Mary, Mother of Christ facade... Mary f'ucked another man and got pregnant then subsequently blamed it on the Holy spirit in order to cover up the shame while maintaining a virgin status... I wish every lady that is pregnant against their volition should learn from Mary. You don't have to blame it on the Holy spirit (it has become popular and archaic) instead blame it on lets say HOLY MOSES OR HOLY MUSA OR HOLY SANGO and people might just cut u some slack... P.S. Dont forget the you are still a virgin line

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mecans Side Of The Story / Can Jesus Die For Our Sins? / Atheist Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.