Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) (84291 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders program / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by seeker88(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
I think savant is right...
I applied for Supply chain too, buh couldn't write my test immediately after submitting ma application. I logged in a day later and assessed my test via "pending assessment" link. I initially had a link there that looks like an "English test", buh when I started the test it happened to be a numerical test.
After taking n submitting the numerical test, d page loaded again n brought out another test for me to take...ie, logical reasoning.
Perhaps, those of you who applied for Supply chain n wrote one test did not wait for your second test to load (after submitting your 1st test) b4 exiting d assessment page.
I wish you all d best in your application process...

And to those who applied thru Adexen, were you also required to write the same essay as we did in d unilever site....or d application process was entirely different from what we did in d unilever career site
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by crustypearl: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please who has received an invite to proceed to the next stage and what did the message look like?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
dongreatty: Pls hw did u surpass de ID stuff cos I'm finding it difficult
I used my drivers license number
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Savant: Don't quote me but I'm pretty sure the portal was created to redirect test takers with a particular high percentage to the logical test. I know this because I witnessed 2 friends write the test one after the other for the same Supply Chain vacancy. The first just got an automated "you have completed the assessment" message whilst the second was redirected to the logical questions section. Needless to say we were sure of about 18 of the second persons answers as against the 13 of the first persons.

You're better of taking the 2 tests sha. Give it your best.

My 2 cents.

Jst did my tests nw (supply chain) n twas two tests. I'ono abt ur line of reasoning sha bt am nt quite satisfied wit ma per4mance in d numerical i did bt d logical ws ok. Eida ways, we cn only sit back and xpect d best while we watch wat nxt.

Gudluck 2 all of us smiley
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
There are different types of IDs that could be used. International passport, NYSC ID, National ID, Drivers license etc. Each having corroborating numbers. It can suffice.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Savant: There are different types of IDs that could be used. International passport, NYSC ID, National ID, Drivers license etc. Each having corroborating numbers. It can suffice.

Na wa oo... Too much oyinbo! For those that might need a break down, all he is saying is whichever of the above listed ID you have, look for the number printed on it. The number will serve as your ID number

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by seeker88(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
ikenna58:

Na wa oo... Too much oyinbo! For those that might need a break down, all he is saying is whichever of the above listed ID you have, look for the number printed on it. The number will serve as your ID number
°˚˚˚°ºL☺Lº°˚˚˚°º .....bros, you funny oh.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
cutetonye009: what post did apply for

Supply Chain
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by anyaekekehinde(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2013
I guess the adexen and main unilever recruitment are not thesame.i mayb wrong though. But i guess the main UFLP programme is international bkos the UFLP is currently taking place in other country. It looks quite diffent from the Unilever Adexen mangement trainee stuff.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:31am On Nov 08, 2013
Question one: ‘What attracted you to apply for the Unilever Future Leaders Programme? What attracted you to your chosen function within Unilever?'

What attracted you to your chosen business area/function within Unilever?
What actions have you taken to find out about Unilever and your chosen business area/function?
What appeals to you most about working for Unilever? (core values/principles, employment sector, suited to long term career ambitions etc)
Please indicate why you think Unilever should employ you

Question two: ‘Describe a time when you came up with an idea that required you to get the support of others.’

What was the situation?
What idea did you come up with?
How did you come up with this idea?
Who did you need to convince and why?
How did you approach this?

Question three: ‘Describe an occasion when you have had a big issue to solve and you needed help.’

What was the problem?
What impact was it having?
Why did you need help?
How did you identify who to ask for help?
How did you reach out to this person?

Question four: ‘Describe a time when you spotted an opportunity and made it happen.’

What was the situation?
How did you spot the opportunity?
What prompted you to get involved?
How did your experience/skills/offering fit in with what was required overall?
What feedback did they give you?
How valuable was your help do you think?

luvola: Somebody should please paste the essay questions that they ask in order for us to start looking for the answers in advance because i intend to fill the form at the weekend.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Ashmark(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2013
anyaekekehinde: I guess the adexen and main unilever recruitment are not thesame.i mayb wrong though. But i guess the main UFLP programme is international bkos the UFLP is currently taking place in other country. It looks quite diffent from the Unilever Adexen mangement trainee stuff.

So what do you think I should do? Have apply through their site and have done the two test...Am confused here.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 08, 2013
Ashmark:

So what do you think I should do? Have apply through their site and have done the two test...Am confused here.

I'll suggest you apply at adexen too.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by luvola(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2013
TheRealAdonye: Question one: ‘What attracted you to apply for the Unilever Future Leaders Programme? What attracted you to your chosen function within Unilever?'

What actions have you taken to find out about Unilever and your chosen business area/function?
What appeals to you most about working for Unilever? (core values/principles, employment sector, suited to long term career ambitions etc)

Question two: ‘Describe a time when you came up with an idea that required you to get the support of others.’

What was the situation?

Question three: ‘Describe an occasion when you have had a big issue to solve and you needed help.’

What was the problem?
Why did you need help?

Question four: ‘Describe a time when you spotted an opportunity and made it happen.’

What was the situation?

God will bless your generation.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by luvola(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2013
TheRealAdonye: Question one: ‘What attracted you to apply for the Unilever Future Leaders Programme? What attracted you to your chosen function within Unilever?'

What was the situation?

What was the problem?
Why did you need help?

What was the situation?

God will bless your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nduxzy: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Abeg i need help, for the application process,the ID card section I have non,no national ID no drivers license but I have ICAN ID what can i do to continue the Application process please? You advice will be worth a million! Thanks
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Emasel(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Nduxzy: Abeg i need help, for the application process,the ID card section I have non,no national ID no drivers license but I have ICAN ID what can i do to continue the Application process please? You advice will be worth a million! Thanks

If u have voters card,u can use that.For the ID Number,use the number on the voters card.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nduxzy: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2013
NYSC ID is not part of the options nah
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Ashmark(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2013
Did anybody write test with Adexen?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by TheRealAdonye(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Thank you and Amen..

luvola: God will bless your generation.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ashmark: Did anybody write test with Adexen?

No. But you will need to undergo a long registration process on Adexen website
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Ashmark(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
ikenna58:

No. But you will need to undergo a long registration process on Adexen website

Ok, have applied through Unilever's website before, do you think it makes sense if I applied again on Adexen?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by crustypearl: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have also applied on Adexen too o, and the app process is quite different.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ashmark:

Ok, have applied through Unilever's website before, do you think it makes sense if I applied again on Adexen?

While waiting on the outcome of the Unilever process, i think its wise applying through Adexen also.. Afterall you have nothing to lose and somethings, it is unwise to lay all eggs in a basket!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Emasel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
Just got a regret mail from Unilever.For those u still in the race,Goodluck!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by astevee(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2013
Emasel: Just got a regret mail from Unilever.For those u still in the race,Goodluck!
pls how long did it take before u got the mail. I applied for Finance and wrote only one test,numerical reasoning,actually i just finished it and haven't received any acknowledgement from them.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
astevee:
pls how long did it take before u got the mail. I applied for Finance and wrote only one test,numerical reasoning,actually i just finished it and haven't received any acknowledgement from them.

Did u check ur spam for d acknowledgement email.. Dats where I found mine. I applied for finance and did two tests oo. Numerical and logical.. Did u wait for d second test to load
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by amiskelebe(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls house can u complete your test later after the application or same time? My battery is down and no light here.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
I don't know what you all are on about talking about 'waiting' for a second test. There was no waiting. You either were linked to the logical test or you weren't. It was that simple.

I'm unsurprised that regret mails are already being dispatched. I hope it isn't sent to just those that did only one test though but I won't be surprised if that is the case.

As per Adexen, wetin dey happen on that front sef?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
amiskelebe: Pls house can u complete your test later after the application or same time? My battery is down and no light here.

You can log out and complete the test at a later time but maximum of 24hours later is safer (my thoughts).

Just re-log in and select 'online assessment test' at the home page of your log in.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
astevee:
You will definitely get a feedback from them after 3 days.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Ashmark(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
amiskelebe: Pls house can u complete your test later after the application or same time? My battery is down and no light here.

Yes you can complete it later. I spent up to 5days before I finish the whole test....
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by djaxz4sure(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
i've been trying to apply through adexen but the site has been givin me problems. To those dat av applied through d site, did u use a system or phone? Did u face any difficulty while uploadin ur /pix or cv? Ans pls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.