Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) (84231 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Unilever Future Leaders program / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
I dnt tink it is compulsory u write 2 tests o.i applied 4 HR and I wrote only d numerical test ........en my online assessment status says I ve concluded all assessment s required at this time....so if u wrote just one test I advice u shld relax..
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
pyrated: Who else got a mail from unilever asking me to take the online test on or b4 13th of this month,this is after I took the numerical test immediately I completed d application last tuesday...after d numerical test I ws nt directed to take d verbal only for me to get this other mail asking me to take d test...abeg make we reason if u got this mail

Why not check out the nature of the test first... It just might be the logical test
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kolkleen: That numerical test was so annoying, had to be scrolling up and down. Not cool at all angry

No mind Unilever and Kenexa!! speed and accuracy though had to be a major factor
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
DMainMan:

I am an Arsenal fan. We wil win

Dont worry bro; Second leg still dey
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
akinyerafolake: I dnt tink it is compulsory u write 2 tests o.i applied 4 HR and I wrote only d numerical test ........en my online assessment status says I ve concluded all assessment s required at this time....so if u wrote just one test I advice u shld relax..

Some HR applicants wrote 2 tests... How do you reconcile that?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
I applied for HR and I wrote 2 tests..

ikenna58:

Some HR applicants wrote 2 tests... How do you reconcile that?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
Let's not speak for Unilever. Nobody knows how they run their recruitment. Just write your test whether 1 or 2, and wait for your mail..
Simple.
Btw, it ends on the 12th..

1 Like

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2013
Wot does ur online assessment status says?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
Don't mean to sound like a killjoy but I'm pretty sure I'm correct. My friend that did only one of the tests got a regret mail. The other one didn't. (Bare it in mind that they both wrote the test the same day).

If per adventure, I end up being wrong I apologize in advance. But anybody who gets a success mail after doing just one test should please inform the house when that success mail is sent. I highly doubt it though.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
akinyerafolake: Wot does ur online assessment status says?
Would tell u 2mrw, after I apply grin grin
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2013
All should apply through adexen...just an advice.
I doubt if kenexa is still handling the recruitment process, hence the regret mails irrespective of ur performances.
I'm pretty sure I did well in the numerical and logical tests, yet I got a regret mail.
Moroever, you may be lucky with kenexa...I dunno
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
Let's not forget ur essays also matter in proceeding to the next stage so even if u wrote 2 tests and have a weak essay, u might not proceed to the next stage. Also, I tink the future leaders program is different from dt of Adexen. The Uflp is also running right now in some countries as well.. Lord abeg make regret mail no see my email oo.. Hmmm
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by kaka88: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Did anybody get this?

Dear kkkkkkkk,

Thank you for your interest in working at Unilever. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon.

During the application process, you provided answers to a number of questions. These are provided at the bottom of this email for your reference. We would recommend that you save this email so that you can reference your answers at a later date. Remember, you can visit the Careers Section on www.unilever.com to keep updated on current and future employment opportunities with Unilever.

Kind regards

Ogochukwu Adesina

Unilever Recruitment Services
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2013
davide470: Let's not speak for Unilever. Nobody knows how they run their recruitment. Just write your test whether 1 or 2, and wait for your mail..
Simple.
Btw, it ends on the 12th..

With one test, a regret mail is 90% probable! It has been experimented upon. Notwitstanding, that is not to say I am entirely right because no human can be perfect in drawing conclusions.
I go with Savant in saying that if you wrote one test and after the recruitment got a success mail, kindly indicate.
One love bruvs and sis's
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:56am On Nov 11, 2013
D_gRaNd_ShErifF: All should apply through adexen...just an advice.
I doubt if kenexa is still handling the recruitment process, hence the regret mails irrespective of ur performances.
I'm pretty sure I did well in the numerical and logical tests, yet I got a regret mail.
Moroever, you may be lucky with kenexa...I dunno

Kenexa still handles the testing for UFLP (which concurrently holds in other countries)..... One begins to wonder the motives behind the "Management Trainee" been handled by Adexen.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 12:57am On Nov 11, 2013
kaka88: Did anybody get this?

Dear kkkkkkkk,

Thank you for your interest in working at Unilever. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you soon.

During the application process, you provided answers to a number of questions. These are provided at the bottom of this email for your reference. We would recommend that you save this email so that you can reference your answers at a later date. Remember, you can visit the Careers Section on www.unilever.com to keep updated on current and future employment opportunities with Unilever.

Kind regards

Ogochukwu Adesina

Normally, everyone should get this after successfully submitting the test. Be it one or two tests
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2013
michaeled45: Let's not forget ur essays also matter in proceeding to the next stage so even if u wrote 2 tests and have a weak essay, u might not proceed to the next stage. Also, I tink the future leaders program is different from dt of Adexen. The Uflp is also running right now in some countries as well.. Lord abeg make regret mail no see my email oo.. Hmmm

Amen oo.. But I may be wrong though, I don't think Unilever is interested in those essays now until during the interview stage. Something of that nature was stated during the application and in the acknowledgement mail
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by demmy55(m): 2:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for applying to Unilever and taking the time to complete the Candidate Application Form & Tests.

After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that on this occasion we will not be taking your application any further. I am sorry not to be able to give you more positive news. If you would like to apply again for the Unilever Future Leader Programme, please try again in 12 months time.

In the meantime, I would like to encourage you to continue to follow career opportunities in Unilever and apply for different positions via www.unilever.com/careers.

I would like to thank you once again for the interest you have shown in Unilever and wish you every success in your future career.

Ogochukwu Adesina

sad sad angry angry embarassed cry
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 11, 2013
ikenna58:

Normally, everyone should get this after successfully submitting the test. Be it one or two tests

Didn't get the mail n my application still says under review since friday night
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by kaka88: 6:25am On Nov 11, 2013
Thanks
ikenna58:

Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2013
datovid :

Didn't get the mail n my application still says under review since friday night
You will definitely get a mail tonight, since you did your test on friday night.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Savant(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2013
My friend that did the two tests got a regret mail too. I smell a fish.

For those who haven't got any feedback after the test I gather it takes 3days from whence you wrote. Like D_GrandSherrif said, you should expect a response today if you wrote on friday.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nduxzy: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2013
Pls what does the essay look like?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by mogambe: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Helllo All,

Please has anyone received "successful" emails after the "application under review" email?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2013
Submitted ma application wensday evenin..took d two tests thursday aftnoon...stil no msg yet **heart pumping fast**

NOT!!! Break d news ma'am, i cn handle it grin grin grin
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Emasel(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2013
Most people are receiving regret mails,it really seems the recruitment has been transferred to Adexen,lets keep our finger crossed and wait for adexen,afterall in their application acknowledgement mail they said they(Adexen) will get back to us in three weeks.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by davide470(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2013
Emasel: Most people are receiving regret mails,it really seems the recruitment has been transferred to Adexen,lets keep our finger crossed and wait for adexen,afterall in their application acknowledgement mail they said they(Adexen) will get back to us in three weeks.
In every standard recruitment, regret mails comes before the success mails. And don't expect Adexen to send you an invite, after Aunty Ogochukwu have sent u a regret mail. Cheers!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2013
Emasel: Most people are receiving regret mails,it really seems the recruitment has been transferred to Adexen,lets keep our finger crossed and wait for adexen,afterall in their application acknowledgement mail they said they(Adexen) will get back to us in three weeks.

They will, in 3 weeks time, only get to back candidates shortlisted, not everyone.
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2013
Monsieur Pete: Submitted ma application wensday evenin..took d two tests thursday aftnoon...stil no msg yet **heart pumping fast**

NOT!!! Break d news ma'am, i cn handle it grin grin grin

Be careful for nothing. But in all things, with prayers, supplications and thanksgiving, present your request to God!
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2013
Nduxzy: Pls what does the essay look like?

The only way to know what it looks like is if you apply...
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by ikenna58(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2013
Savant: My friend that did the two tests got a regret mail too. I smell a fish.

For those who haven't got any feedback after the test I gather it takes 3days from whence you wrote. Like D_GrandSherrif said, you should expect a response today if you wrote on friday.

What response have you got from them savant?
Re: Unilever Management Trainee 2013 (Future Leaders Program) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Peeps are funny tho.. U got a regret mail saying u can't apply again untill after 12 months. I wonder how this means the process has being transferred to adexen? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

LA Buena Vida Is A SCAM! / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / Foreign Affairs Ministry Recruitment Via Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.