Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why (33430 Views)

5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / Why Do Akwa Ibom Guys Like Dating Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
born again sister ke, she wont allow me to touch something grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
They are just too boring to b with. Chatting with mine is like playing with a wet socks.. All willvjust end with "k" when even joking of try to flirt.. Calls are turn off.. No eextra talks asides how was ur day.. Me pushing further changes nothing.. I done complain tire.. Goodneews is m quitting on saturday.. She's just too booring.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Lionbite(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Imagine during a lovemaking session at night and all of a sudden she starts speaking in tongues. That's when you know what's up

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Omoswags(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Market nor dey quick with them..
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by wellmax(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alikaxon: U ve spoken well. Fp things. The part u said "born again sisters are d most easy to sleep with" is very true. Most of dem are so timid not to know d tricks dat guys use in luring them to bed, dy re very emotional, all u need to do as a sharp guy is to be logical. Der re 2 types of born again in my view. 1: timid born again, diz pple are so timid, dy see any oda social gatherin except church as evil, even to be a casual frd with a guy is a no-go area, they stay away 4rm male like dy are devil. They hav d orientation dat weneva u a close to any male, u 'll be slept with, das not true. It is wen u ar aquainted wit ur opposite sex dat u bcom more confident in dealing with dem. Tel me a girl dat has nt had a hand shake with a guy 4 more dan 20yrs, der is a big tendency dat d very day he will nw be closed to a guy; she 'll bcom emotionally loosed nd eventually turned on easily, ar u always suprised hw many timid born again girls suddenly get pregnant?? Only on one encounter. Do u kw dat many of diz born again sisters dn't belong to any social netwrk? Hw can dy b social? Dy re mearnt to undastnd dat it is evil. 2: socially upright born again pple, i dn't tink der is anythin wrong wit havin opposite sex as frnds, der is grt benefit in it, it doesn't mean sex nd sex thing. Dress nicely, i dnt tink ur dressing with pensed trousers or very wild trousers makes a difference, dix x common wit men. Be social, kw hw 2 communicate. Kw wen to communicate d bible nd wen to communicate outside d bible. Dis is wat dis timid born again pple do, all dia communication is foccused on d bible, even wen its nt needed. I may continue on nd on... Bt i tink ma finger shud rest.

Dem say u tuk well, but me i no lyk to dey read too much shrt hnd. Please write in full. Please...

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by bloglover(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
O.P d generation wey we dey now don wise up oh, no be like so again, na dem know pass nowadays oo

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by ishabablessing: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by nerodenero: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
For example, wanting a rich man for husband is not a bad dream but when brother Tony who is obviously a struggling but hard working and ambitious young man come along and you ‘reject poverty’ offer, then you better wait for President Jonathan to divorce his Patience Dame
Funny grin grin grin but well said.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Joythah(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
I can assure you that the above are in the minority(assuming you are talking of born again sis and not church goers)

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by xynerise: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nowadays, ''Born again'' is a title and not a virtue

#Rhymes cheesy
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by senatorn3c(m): 4:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
gbam
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by trolling(m): 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
smoosh15: They are just too boring to b with. Chatting with mine is like playing with a wet socks.. All willvjust end with "k" when even joking of try to flirt.. Calls are turn off.. No eextra talks asides how was ur day.. Me pushing further changes nothing.. I done complain tire.. Goodneews is m quitting on saturday.. She's just too booring.
i can relate
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Lilimax(f): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
They've awakened a lot of people from sleep angry angry
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by kayslimshady(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
So op what's the reason for this topic? Guess you are jobless. Anyone asked you to date one?? Get busy pls and stop derailing the reason for d forum. Nairaland where the intellects gather. Not for morons like you.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Danhumprey: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lionbite: Imagine during a lovemaking session at night and all of a sudden she starts speaking in tongues. That's when you know what's up
grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by trolling(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
born again or born wuru wuru grin....dey can pretend wella but me I know how to catch them....not what you are thinking
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tpia5: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Deiok: Because they will never have sèx.

everybody cannot be having sex ojare.

its ok to delay the sex for a while until you're sure the guy isnt just planning a one time wonder.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tpia5: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
trolling: born again or born wuru wuru grin....dey can pretend wella but me I know how to catch them....not what you are thinking

like attracts like.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by emmabest2000(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2013
Smartie gurl: Choi!

Wetin be choi
Are u one of them ? grin
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by ITbomb(m): 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Danhumprey: I guess this one is 'born-again'. lipsrsealed
Which born again , u wan make I release her life history
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by omenpetrol: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
# Bad Girls ain't No good, Good girls ain't no Fun.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Babe u're on point. Did u knw how many fake christain sister I hv decieve to bed? They r too loose and easy to fall wen it cums to romance. BUT try tatafo babe wen kissin her eyes wil be open. U'll even beg her to close eye so dat she wil fill it. I am use to ALL dose form form born again sister. If I wnt to get them, it takes me only 40naira 4 my codom.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Ediss(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
The reason is that when you want them close to you in bedroom that when they will tell u that the fasting or they want to seekk the face of God. And u dare not say a word cus u will look like a sent satan depriving her from her God. They can even report you to God directly. I no dey for trouble oooh wink
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by tellwisdom: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wetin this one dey talk?? sad
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by osifred(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
are the girls in the picture the said born again christian?
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by EejaNla01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
They are better off with the "nice guys" dey click die. cool
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Bamidupe20(f): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alikaxon: U ve spoken well. Fp things. The part u said "born again sisters are d most easy to sleep with" is very true. Most of dem are so timid not to know d tricks dat guys use in luring them to bed, dy re very emotional, all u need to do as a sharp guy is to be logical. Der re 2 types of born again in my view. 1: timid born again, diz pple are so timid, dy see any oda social gatherin except church as evil, even to be a casual frd with a guy is a no-go area, they stay away 4rm male like dy are devil. They hav d orientation dat weneva u a close to any male, u 'll be slept with, das not true. It is wen u ar aquainted wit ur opposite sex dat u bcom more confident in dealing with dem. Tel me a girl dat has nt had a hand shake with a guy 4 more dan 20yrs, der is a big tendency dat d very day he will nw be closed to a guy; she 'll bcom emotionally loosed nd eventually turned on easily, ar u always suprised hw many timid born again girls suddenly get pregnant?? Only on one encounter. Do u kw dat many of diz born again sisters dn't belong to any social netwrk? Hw can dy b social? Dy re mearnt to undastnd dat it is evil. 2: socially upright born again pple, i dn't tink der is anythin wrong wit havin opposite sex as frnds, der is grt benefit in it, it doesn't mean sex nd sex thing. Dress nicely, i dnt tink ur dressing with pensed trousers or very wild trousers makes a difference, dix x common wit men. Be social, kw hw 2 communicate. Kw wen to communicate d bible nd wen to communicate outside d bible. Dis is wat dis timid born again pple do, all dia communication is foccused on d bible, even wen its nt needed. I may continue on nd on... Bt i tink ma finger shud rest.
.sooooo on point
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by DammySaint(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Abi soosi Dipa life le so ni? (Deeperlife sistas)
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by kittykollinxx(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
JST PASIN..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - BY
SO TRUE

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by 3ace(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Most of them are hypocrites. They have attitudinal problem.
Re: Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why by Ukutsgp(m): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do u know dat most men that are married to these born again ladies cheats. The reason those men cheat is that most of the born again ladies dont know anything about sex. During sex, they just sleep there like log of wood. Most of them dnt marry on time because they dnt socialize, they hide in church 24hours. They dnt read secular books on relationships, sex and marriage because they thought dat reading it is a sin. All they read 24hrs is bible. They dnt interact. Most of them dnt dress well. Many of them wear buluku(extra large skirt). I cant count them all.
All they nid is knowledge and balancing things up. I am nt saying that they shud sin but they should get vital information in life than reading d bible 24 hours. They should balance things up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear In Going Into Marriage / How Do I Move On From My Ex / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.