Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,774 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? (1592 Views)

Would You Rather Be Caught Cheating Or Catch Your Significant Other Cheatin / Will I Ever Hit F.p in my Life / Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2008
studentetc:

Ahh!! Onyinye!

You are still with the guy and you are looking for love on nairaland, getting all mushy mushy with david the other day. Why do i smell the word *cheat*?

That's if you take her word about "still being with the guy" as gospel truth. Half the women who claim to be "engaged" here are lying.
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by Esss(m): 1:31am On Jul 13, 2008
There was this day while out for a stroll with my friends in Ghana, I saw this man beating the shit out of this lady.
He was flogging her with his belt while stomping her into the ground with his boots.

Out of pity and curiousity we stopped and asked the man what she had done to deserve such brutality.

He simply replied; She stole my 150,000 cedis (80 cedis = 1 naira).

We later found out that she was his wife.
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by CH3COO(m): 1:32am On Jul 13, 2008
maybe it's the easiest way to fit in.
studentetc:

But seriously, why are some ladies on here lying they are with someone when they know the gospel truth. By their fruits we shall know them grin
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by onyinye2(f): 1:38am On Jul 13, 2008
Esss:

There was this day while out for a stroll with my friends in Ghana, I saw this man beating the shit out of this lady.
He was flogging her with his belt while stomping her into the ground with his boots.

Out of pity and curiousity we stopped and asked the man what she had done to deserve such brutality.

He simply replied; She stole my 150,000 cedis (80 cedis = 1 naira).

We later found out that she was his wife.

geez!!! he beat a woman just for that little amount of money?? i mean she shouldn't have done it but come on now. that is just ridiculous.
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by GoldFinch(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2008
I wish I could, seriously, right now.

A punch to the balls won't kill anyone.
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by Gabry(f): 3:17am On Jul 13, 2008
Yeap. I slap my boyfriend once and never will I do that ever again. . . . I felt bad but he really made me upset.

He got robbed by a few Malaysian thieves when he was studying here in malaysia. They pointed a gun at his waist telling him to do whatever they want him to do,. They robbed his property and also they told him to withdraw all of the money from his bank account. Because of that he had no money to pay his school fees, his accommodation, his food, water and other expenses. Because of this, he had to borrow money from so many other people just to pay for his accommodation and school fees and he did not tell me anything about this at all. Then I notice that he started to loose weight and everytime when it comes to meals, he would tell me that he has school projects to finish and also he is constantly sick since that happen. When I found out from his housemates, I got so angry that I slap him on the face for not telling me.

Yeap. thats the only time and I will never ever lay a hands on him ever again. Swear! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by chika98: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2008
I've never and will never hit anyone. I'm not a violent person.
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by CH3COO(m): 4:12am On Jul 13, 2008
onyinye2:

geez!!! he beat a woman just for that little amount of money?? i mean she shouldn't have done it but come on now. that is just ridiculous.
Why do you seem surprised? You are forgetting that you once beat a man who tried to console you. I'm more afraid of you.
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by CARUSO(m): 5:10am On Jul 13, 2008
i only cam close and i am glad i didnt, becoz one of us would have gone to meet baba God!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? by nalijah07(f): 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ CH3COO and davidylan, why are you giving onyinye2 such a hard time on my thread ?angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks. / Ladies: Would You Ever Hit A Man? / Will you get married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.