Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Serious Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Issue (1062 Views)

This Is Sensitive/serious Issue I Need Advice Pls. / A Serious Issue About Girls / Serious Issue On Virgin Girl ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Issue by Godmother(f): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
My girlfriend is confused. Her relationship of six months just crashed and she needs advice. The guy refused to tell her the reason, just lost interest. She is suspecting their sex life is the reason. She says she's not too good. She lost her virginity last year and is new to sex. I actually advised her against it, telling her that if she kept herself till her late 20s why loose it now? She refused and still went ahead to sleep with the guy, only for the guy to treat her like crap afterwards.

Fastfoward to the second guy. He just broke up with her after sleeping with her a few times. She's devasted, doesn't know what to do. She wants to know what to do to be very good sexually. me I told her to just let things be and that when she meets the right guy they will communicate what they both want and things will flow better. Is there somethings else I should have told her. Need suggestions pls
Re: Serious Issue by ifyeky(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tel her 2 PM me I wil tel her wat to do
Re: Serious Issue by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
dats nt a reasonable excuse 4 d guy 2 dump her, they didnt luv her bt was jst after wats in betweem her thighs, she is stil a young gal, wat does she knows?
Re: Serious Issue by Heineken(m): 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Are u sure u aint d one?
Godmother: My girlfriend is confused. Her relationship of six months just crashed and she needs advice. The guy refused to tell her the reason, just lost interest. She is suspecting their sex life is the reason. She says she's not too good. She lost her virginity last year and is new to sex. I actually advised her against it, telling her that if she kept herself till her late 20s why loose it now? She refused and still went ahead to sleep with the guy, only for the guy to treat her like crap afterwards.

Fastfoward to the second guy. He just broke up with her after sleeping with her a few times. She's devasted, doesn't know what to do. She wants to know what to do to be very good sexually. me I told her to just let things be and that when she meets the right guy they will communicate what they both want and things will flow better. Is there somethings else I should have told her. Need suggestions pls
Re: Serious Issue by Godmother(f): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ Heineken

Is that the issue here? If you have an advice give it. if not......
And if you go through some of my posts you will see I say wen I'm the one going through an issue.
Re: Serious Issue by free2ryhme: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Godmother: My girlfriend is confused. Her relationship of six months just crashed and she needs advice. The guy refused to tell her the reason, just lost interest. She is suspecting their sex life is the reason. She says she's not too good. She lost her virginity last year and is new to sex. I actually advised her against it, telling her that if she kept herself till her late 20s why loose it now? She refused and still went ahead to sleep with the guy, only for the guy to treat her like crap afterwards.

y not advise your friend to focus and concentrate on her studies and indulge in wanton fantasies
Re: Serious Issue by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
This is the thing about overrating sex in a relationship, a lot of folks end up disappointed because sex is not the "end all be all" it is cracked up to be. The emotional connection is primary before you'll truly enjoy sex which is why I think you gave her the best advice. WAIT. If she's not in such a big hurry to turn into a "LovePeddler" then she can by wisdom discern someone who'll be right for her and get that sexual satisfaction and not loose her dignity in the process. Jumping from one man to the other in a bid to prove how much of a vixen she is will not help her esteem nor her health.

Hammer on the things you've told her and also try to make her realise that she is worth somebody good's time not users and dumpers.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Issue by lipsyliscious: 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
I believe u gave ur friend very good advice. And those saying the ops friend is too young didn't u c she wrote she's in her late twenties. I tink ur friend is being desperate n Dats y she gave into d pressure after coping for all dese yrs. Her desperation is not letting her see beyond her nose n discern who just wants a cookie from d cookie jar n those who want d whole cookie jar. She should get over d heart brk n try to build her self esteem. She should let d whole pressure to get married not get to her. She should clear her head n try to improve herself. Learning a few tricks in bed is not bad oh. It will increase her confidence. She shouldn't just give any guy dat says he loves her simply because marriage is on her mind. Dat guy never loved her, bt for d sake of closure dere is no harm in finding out d actual reason he broke up with her even tho its pretty clear. Goodluck to ur friend!

1 Like

Re: Serious Issue by Deston2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
There are other reason why the guy dop her...........that is only best know to he...........
Re: Serious Issue by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 02, 2013
Lost her virginity since last year and she is still new to sex? na war o. Well, on a more serious note, your friend should stop being naive. Man want womanliness, man get womanliness, man leave.. .wham, bam, thank you ma'am. That's the way it goes.
Re: Serious Issue by temi4fash(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2013
I tink ur friend is been desperate... If she cont lik dat d cycle will cont... She shld just find her self confidence n move one wit her lif.. And her own bobo go find m...
Re: Serious Issue by Dannylux: 7:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Bleble-swag:
dats nt a reasonable excuse 4 d guy 2 dump her, they didnt luv her bt was jst after wats in betweem her thighs, she is stil a young gal, wat does she knows?

If late 20's na small girl, please tell us who the big girls are sad
Re: Serious Issue by Dannylux: 7:55am On Nov 02, 2013
Lord_Reed: This is the thing about overrating sex in a relationship, a lot of folks end up disappointed because sex is not the "end all be all" it is cracked up to be. The emotional connection is primary before you'll truly enjoy sex which is why I think you gave her the best advice. WAIT. If she's not in such a big hurry to turn into a "LovePeddler" then she can by wisdom discern someone who'll be right for her and get that sexual satisfaction and not loose her dignity in the process. Jumping from one man to the other in a bid to prove how much of a vixen she is will not help her esteem nor her health.

Hammer on the things you've told her and also try to make her realise that she is worth somebody good's time not users and dumpers.

You nailed it!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Sincere Advise / Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. / How True Is It Dat Anybody Dat Catch D Flower Thrown By D Bride Is D Nex 2 Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.