Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. (1056 Views)

Photos: When Cheaters Are Getting What They Deserve. / Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. by jahbiz: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2013
All around me I see marriageable girls with no specific time to get the dream ring in their finger. And I keep asking myself why this girl and that one has not married yet.
Re: Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. by MyParadise(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2013
jahbiz: All around me I see marriageable girls with no specific time to get the dream ring in their finger. And I keep asking myself why this girl and that one has not married yet.

life is changing dear. Don't worry they will marry some day. But this girls do they want to marry anyway? Or are they waiting for a mega-millionaire to come for them?

One lady in my home tomn was busy rejecting men who were coming for her. That last one was a graduate but no job. He told this guy that she want a wealthy man to come for her and not a poor closed door like him. This woman is beautiful. I mean beautiful. But now poverty is eting her up.

Last three years, she saw the poor closed door graduate in a jeep with his wife. The man stopped to check on her and when she saw him she couldn't believe her eyes.

Many keep late marriage cos of greed. They want a man wit a private jet or this or that. Some girls cant see beyond the present.

In my research one woman once told me.

'Even if i re-incarnate again and again. I will never marry a man cos of rich, i will marry a man I will grow with in riches and in wisdom'

the reason is because our girls wants to marry wealth and not husbands. Then, when their dreams isn't coming real, they would start looking for a young door boy to get them pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. by pendusky(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2013
My-Paradise:

life is changing dear. Don't worry they will marry some day. But this girls do they want to marry anyway? Or are they waiting for a mega-millionaire to come for them?

One lady in my home tomn was busy rejecting men who were coming for her. That last one was a graduate but no job. He told this guy that she want a wealthy man to come for her and not a poor closed door like him. This woman is beautiful. I mean beautiful. But now poverty is eting her up.

Last three years, she saw the poor closed door graduate in a jeep with his wife. The man stopped to check on her and when she saw him she couldn't believe her eyes.

Many keep late marriage cos of greed. They want a man wit a private jet or this or that. Some girls cant see beyond the present.

'Even if i re-incarnate again and again. I will never marry a man cos of rich, i will marry a man I will grow with in riches and in wisdom'

the reason is because our girls wants to marry wealth and not husbands. Then, when their dreams isn't coming real, they would start looking for a young door boy to get them pregnant.
well said!
Re: Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. by passionate88: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Getting married doesn't signify happiness for a girl.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
My-Paradise:

*yaws* this is super story,a life of strive and sorrows,this is suuuupppeeerrrr story.

Who were the actors in the soap opera?ramsey nouah,kim iyke,desmond elliot,tonto dike,mercy johnson,eucharia anoubi.smh

(1) (Reply)

Why should he marry you? ;D / My Baby / He Thinks Am Obesessed I Feel Amsaving My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.