Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town (2792 Views)

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? / Witch Hunting And Adeboye’s Evangelical Tour Of The Pacific / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: sup sup sandijey. whats good with ya wink

Obadiah....... God has made everything good for me. Am Reading your comments as usual. grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: when did Ajibam become a female ? this is a miracle is what this is grin

Ajibam has always been a "she" that she is... I knew it a long time ago, same with @tpia & italo the ranter grin the spirit is there. It's feminine all the way! grin Nice they are beginning to tell us the truth gringrin There are also females here with masculine spirit, eg *Kails*, Shollypops, abiL, jackpot etc grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

Ajibam has always been a "she" that she is... I knew it a long time ago, same with @tpia & italo the ranter grin the spirit is there. It's female all the way! grin nice they are beginning to tell us the truth gringrin There are also females here with the spirit of males, eg *Kails*, Shollypops, abiL, jackpot etc grin

Hahahahahahaha.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: shyttt there are thousands on youtube saying the exact same thing lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7xKeXT_aLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIzdkKt9tHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDS-wwQnvw

you want more ? wink

undecided undecided

obadizzle. my poor obadizzle cry

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
sandijey:

Obadiah....... God has made everything good for me. Am Reading your comments as usual. grin
indeed he has, indeed. all tanks and praises. nothing but a flurry of banter in my comments only the first two posts are edifying. i think tongue
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

Ajibam has always been a "she" that she is... I knew it a long time ago, same with @tpia & italo the ranter grin the spirit is there. It's female all the way! grin nice they are beginning to tell us the truth gringrin There are also females here with the spirit of males, eg *Kails*, Shollypops, abiL, jackpot etc grin
grin grin my bros i am in confusion. dont even know who is male or female again. na sodom and gommorah we dey sooo now lol
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

undecided undecided
who is this kails?
i looked up her profile and it's deleted.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

You are scattering it all over the place sad sad
i am how you mean ? you want it neatly compartmentalized and boxed with a ribbon on it ? tongue grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chokl8:

undecided undecided

obadizzle. my poor obadizzle cry
lmao why you crying na ? chocolate scarcity for ya endz ? i aint saying i was watching the videos of em guys, all am saying is they are prophesying ww3 too. grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chokl8:

undecided undecided
who is this kails?
i looked up her profile and it's deleted.
lmao. Kails stop playing. this is you. why you delete ya old profile ?

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: lmao why you crying na ? chocolate scarcity for ya endz ? i aint saying i was watching the videos of em guys, all am saying is they are prophesying ww3 too. grin

I am chocolate. cheesy
dark chocolate to be exact: sweet and bitter at the same time cool
so i could never run out. And thank God you didn't watch those vids.
those guys have gone kolo long ago undecided
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. Kails stop playing. this is you. why you delete ya old profile ?

I'm not kails. undecided

grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chokl8:

I am chocolate. cheesy
dark chocolate to be exact: sweet and bitter at the same time cool
so i could never run out. And thank God you didn't watch those vids.
those guys have gone kolo long ago undecided
they are prophesying about ww3. i saw the title of the video. was tryna tell TPB that i aint the only one.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
in all seriousness i was distracted (not just by NL but the internet period) and needed to finish a project.
initially i was just going to stay off completely and just "vanish" but i felt bad 4 not telling certain ppl. so i created this username with contact info just in case i do decide to "disappear". i still hope most ppl don't catch on tho. grin i've fooled a lot of ppl but some you guys are too damn smart! grin
obadiah777: they are prophesying about ww3. i saw the title of the video. was tryna tell TPB that i aint the only one.

ooooh! ok. smiley
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chokl8:

I'm not kails. undecided
grin
yup you are. why you delete Kails ? undecided
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chokl8: in all seriousness i was distracted (not just by NL but the internet period) and needed to finish a project.
initially i was just going to stay off completely and just "vanish" but i felt bad 4 not telling certain ppl. so i created this username with contact info just in case i do decide to "disappear". i still hope most ppl don't catch on tho. grin i've fooled a lot of ppl but some you guys are too damn smart! grin
hahaha i knew it lol. so why are you disappearing ? tis a lifetime project you are doing ? you cant vanish for the period and reappear ? or are you checking into prison or a monastery ? grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: hahaha i knew it lol. so why are you disappearing ? tis a lifetime project you are doing ? you cant vanish for the period and reappear ? or are you checking into prison or a monastery ? grin

a sheol undecided
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

a sheol undecided
you already in sheol. spiritual sheol with this egyptology dogma you got going. what you need to do is get with this truth before you get roasted like suya in em nukes. that what you need to do grin

are you paying for polight vs the hebrews december 7th in NYC brooklyn ?
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Ehn thats what I want then DHL it to 'Peg with gifts too undecided...mtcheew! undecided

As in, compile all you can compile and put it in one place and not everywhere.... tongue
oh ? ok lol. aint nobody got time for that. i run across these words not all the time lol. what are ya madam tinubu ? tongue lol
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: you already in sheol. spiritual sheol with this egyptology dogma you got going. what you need to do is get with this truth before you get roasted like suya in em nukes. that what you need to do grin

are you paying for polight vs the hebrews december 7th in NYCe brooklyn ?

Egyptology dogma??
lipsrsealed
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Ajibam stop scaring me....Are you a she or are you a he?? cry cry

a he
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 01, 2013
oh shytttt Ajibam i thought i was replying to Kails lol. my bad. yup she is in egyptology sheol. lol
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

Egyptology dogma??
lipsrsealed
oh yeah Kails thinks she was queen nefertitit in the past life and she thinks she was married to Ra the sun god. she been smoking that jamaican weed

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh shytttt Ajibam i thought i was replying to Kails lol. my bad. yup she is in egyptology sheol. lol
lol..I concur grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
madam tinubu grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
lol..I concur grin
she need an exorcism grin grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Jesus Is God / Why Do Men Hate Jesus So Much? / Saudi Arabia: Black Stone Of Mecca Revealed To Be A Meteorite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.