Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town (2793 Views)

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? / Witch Hunting And Adeboye’s Evangelical Tour Of The Pacific / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Joshthefirst(m): 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

What do you think?

cheesy
I don't know what to think. Never had an inkling that ajibam was a madam till today.

People still don't know sincere9gerian is female sef.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Joshthefirst(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

HO HO HOLD THE FURK UP.....AJIBAM IS A GUURL?!?! shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
Haven't you read the posts on this thread?
obadiah777: when did Ajibam become a female ? this is a miracle is what this is grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by crackhaus: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: says the man called CRACKhaus. smdh tongue
LOL!
Well it takes one to know another. It's possible you not in on the game anymore as I am, but surely them effects take a while to wear off.

I still feel your scriptural insights though, but I'd be lying to myself if I said you have it all figured out... grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Where are the videos na? Links please and erm...why no face? undecided
got them on my puter. had to dump the youtube account i had them on. got a new account so i would load them on later. i did post the videos, several of them on nairaland some time ago. why no face ? CIA tinz. it is anti-american
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin
Haven't you read the posts on this thread?
me myself i thought he was a dude. maybe he had a segz change ? cheesy
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
crackhaus:
LOL!
Well it takes one to know another. It's possible you not in on the game anymore as I am, but surely them effects take a while to wear off.

I still feel your scriptural insights though, but I'd be lying to myself if I said you have it all figured out... grin
grin grin grin never touched crack a day in my life. now weed on the other hand ? i did smoke some back in da day grin grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by MEILYN(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
tpia@:

stop telling lies on God.

who you serve has nothing to do with Christ.
grin grin.... Hahaha...
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin i didnt choose this path. this path chose me. i didnt choose the lord, the lord chose me grin grin

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

pls stop this cherry picking.

Read the two to three verses that follow your bible quote....it says different thing entirely
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin never touched crack a day in my life. now weed on the other hand ? i did smoke some back in da day grin grin
Same high, just a different source... But you got my point/
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Joshthefirst(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

But His/Her twitter account says otherwise na undecided
hmmm. Lemme check.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

pls stop this cherry picking.

Read the two to three verses that follow your bible quote....it says different thing entirely
thats not how you read the bible. it is not a novel. it is a jigsaw puzzle that has to be pieced together >>>> isaiah 28 vs 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: <<< piece upon piece. you dont read it like a novel. the whole book is written in pieces and then put in a box and shaken up and then written as haphazardly as possible. only those inspired by the lord will be able to join and connect the pieces
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by MEILYN(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

lipsrsealed Okokomaiko!! lipsrsealed

I think say na play
Madam, watin carry my carban enter this issue? Thats where i reside mehn. No let the place popular pass as e be grin grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

But His/Her twitter account says otherwise na undecided
very strange tinz going on NL.end time tinz lol
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by MEILYN(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
forgive my manners. Ona weldone oo
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
crackhaus:
Same high, just a different source... But you got my point/
dunno what you talkin bout bruv. many people accused Christ of being a crazy demon so i am in good company. when you are not of this world you are crazy to those in this world. in the firmament of knowledge that i am privy to, bringing forth such knowledge is liable to be regarded as insane and crazy. so it is a compliment to be insane. the world is upside down. the insane is now the sane and the sane is now the insane. so in actuality i am the sane one. lmao
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

And I thought I was the paranoïaque one....Oh well you have a point. Waiting for the list and the videos... You owe me two things now Mister angry grin
nah this aint paranoia. somebody added me to their circle. the person was called osama bin laden. grin what list you waiting for ?
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by MEILYN(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: dunno what you talkin bout bruv. many people accused Christ of being a crazy demon so i am in good company. when you are not of this world you are crazy to those in this world. in the firmament of knowledge that i am privy to, bringing forth such knowledge is liable to be regarded as insane and crazy. so it is a compliment to be insane. the world is upside down. the insane is now the sane and the sane is now the insane. so in actuality i am the sane one. lmao
indeed sire. Oppression makes a wise man mad.... This madness here is wisdom.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
MEILYN: indeed sire. Oppression makes a wise man mad.... This madness here is wisdom.
and a gift destroyeth the heart wink

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by crackhaus: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: dunno what you talkin bout bruv. many people accused Christ of being a crazy demon so i am in good company. when you are not of this world you are crazy to those in this world. in the firmament of knowledge that i am privy to, bringing forth such knowledge is liable to be regarded as insane and crazy. so it is a compliment to be insane. the world is upside down. the insane is now the sane and the sane is now the insane. so in actuality i am the sane one. lmao
undecided
I don't think you're insane, I never said so bruv and I wasn't thinking it.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Lmaoooo...now that is some crazy shyyttee right there...Osama..... cheesy cheesy
Ahn na!! The list!!!!!!!
yup. next thing you know, someone is knocking on your door saying you are in a circle of youtube group associated with osama bin laden lol. dunno how this nutjob added me. i had had the account for several years too. maybe someone playing a prank or someone with a motive ? either way i fashi the account quickly. dunno what list mayne.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
crackhaus:
undecided
I don't think you're insane, I never said so bruv and I wasn't thinking it.
i am just yanking your chain bruv. i am certifiably insane in 44 states in america
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin grin
shockedshockedshockedshocked

I'm really surprised. Are you serious?

don't mind me jawe,, am a certified male cool
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Looooooool...you watch a lot of muveees. But It. good to be on the safe side sha...river thames. i suspect a prank but you cant be too sure sha. eeyah.....after how many years...osama declared fatwah on you...looooool

mayne the list of biblical interpretations na..... sad
lol like you said better to be safe than sorry. ahhhh you mean the list of the biblical meaning of certain words ? i swear i gave some to you right ?
1-waters is people
2-water is knowledge
3-bone is spirit
4-virgin is unwed
5-sea is peoples
6-mountain is country
7-heaven is rulership of world
8-earth is being ruled
9-decapitated is being corrupted
10-tree is man

if i think of more i would add
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This New Version Of The Bible Replaces Every Mention Of God With Kanye West / The Making Of The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo (photos) / Why Chris Oyakhilome Banned His Ex-wife, Anita From Daughter's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.