Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town (2780 Views)

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? / Witch Hunting And Adeboye’s Evangelical Tour Of The Pacific / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
. now there are two seasons. fishing season and hunting season. fishing season is when souls are won. be fruitful and multiply the gospel of God throughout the world ? well fishing season is over. it is time for hunting season

jeremiah 16 vs 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

now how do we know that the fishing season is over ? the greatest hunter is in town. the lords own chief hunter. NIMROD IS IN TOWN and his job is to kill and hunt down those who refuse to be fished. this he would do via armageddon ( WW3 ). well we all know he has less than 40 months left in office right ? so ermmm yup

genesis 10 vs 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

THE MIGHTY HUNTER IS IN TOWN ( OBAMA ). LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AM SURE BY NOW YOU ALL KNOW OBAMA IS NIMROD. BOTH CUSHITES. BOTH RULERS OF BABYLON. BOTH BLACK MEN. REINCARNATION.

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
GENESIS 10 VS 8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth << he began to be a mighty one in the earth ? oh shyttt

http://www.bluegecko.org/kenya/contexts/cushites.htm

isnt obama from kenya ? oh shyttttttttttt yall get ready to be hunted. hunting season done started. its finna be some hard core hunting coming to a city near you real soon shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by tpia5: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
do you ever know of anything besides doom, gloom and destruction?

were your formative years spent in a war zone?

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: . now there are two seasons. fishing season and hunting season. fishing season is when souls are won. be fruitful and multiply the gospel of God throughout the world ? well fishing season is over. it is time for hunting season

jeremiah 16 vs 16 Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

now how do we know that the fishing season is over ? the greatest hunter is in town. the lords own chief hunter. NIMROD IS IN TOWN and his job is to kill and hunt down those who refuse to be fished. this he would do via armageddon ( WW3 ). well we all know he has less than 40 months left in office right ? so ermmm yup

genesis 10 vs 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the Lord.

THE MIGHTY HUNTER IS IN TOWN ( OBAMA ). LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AM SURE BY NOW YOU ALL KNOW OBAMA IS NIMROD. BOTH CUSHITES. BOTH RULERS OF BABYLON. BOTH BLACK MEN. REINCARNATION.

Clean post bruv, they don't know that the heathen is back on his throne to end all things grin I just dey look dey laugh the drama. Yahweh is great!

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by tpia5: 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
^ abeg park for one side.

what is new to you is not new to others, why jumping up as if you just landed on mars?
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
tpia@:
^ abeg park for one side.

what is new to you is not new to others, why jumping up as if you just landed on mars?

Na you know oh grin the great day of the Lord's judgement is coming soon....prepare well madam because a lot of folks are gonna be mineralized by nukes grin

2 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
tpia@:
do you ever know of anything besides doom, gloom and destruction?

were your formative years spent in a war zone?
grin grin grin i didnt choose this path. this path chose me. i didnt choose the lord, the lord chose me grin grin

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

2 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

Clean post bruv, they don't know that the heathen is back on his throne to end all things grin I just dey look dey laugh the drama. Yahweh is great!
he come to end what he started. Yahawah is indeed great. bruv, this drama is primetime. hopefully they dont cut the internet so brothers can communicate during the intense drama. although i get the feeling the internet will be destroyed wink

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

Na you know oh grin the great day of the Lord's judgement is coming soon....prepare well madam because a lot of folks are gonna be mineralized by nukes grin
grin grin mineralized and vaporized
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: he come to end what he started. Yahawah is indeed great. bruv, this drama is primetime. hopefully they dont cut the internet so brothers can communicate during the intense drama. although i get the feeling the internet will be destroyed wink

Yea, end what he started grin not all things...Life goes on for the purified remnants!

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

Yea, end what he started grin not all things...Life goes on for the purified remnants!
very well said chief. i couldnt have said it any better. i swear you are definitely a prophet of old. i say that not only cuz of this post of course but from your other posts wink
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin mineralized and vaporized

Perfecto grin Zechariah 14:12

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

Perfecto grin Zechariah 14:12
grin grin yeah thats Logicboys future seeing as he is as stiff necked and rebellious as can be lol

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Popowaa: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Is Obadiah a prophet?
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
sandijey: cheesy
sup sup sandijey. whats good with ya wink
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: very well said chief. i couldnt have said it any better. i swear you are definitely a prophet of old. wink

The word comes to me these days as if I'm possessed! yes, the holy ghost started it through your sermons. Praised be Yahweh!

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Popowaa: Is Obadiah a prophet?
by the grace and honor and largess of Yahawah ba ha sham ha mashayach Yahawashi I am indeed a prophet of sorts. all praises and thanks and honor due. to him belongeth all wisdom and knowledge and understanding. i am but a mere lowly servant. a vessel, if you will wink
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

The word comes to me these days as if I'm possessed! yes, the holy ghost started it through your sermons. Praised be Yahweh!
ahh another stripe for me in the kingdom. thank you for allowing me to use you to reach the truth. did it really start from my sermons though ? are you serious ?

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Popowaa: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: by the grace and honor and largess of Yahawah ba ha sham ha mashayach Yahawashi I am indeed a prophet of sorts. all praises and thanks and honor due. to him belongeth all wisdom and knowledge and understanding. i am but a mere lowly servant. a vessel, if you will wink
Ur insight in the bible is very deep,i admire u a lot but i think smtimes u are highsad

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin yeah thats Logicboys future seeing as he is as stiff necked and rebellious as can be lol

His destiny I must say, the most stiff-necked of all Nairaland's atheists. Unrepentantly deluded for judgement grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by tpia5: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

why dont you prepare yourself for nuking then, and let others be.

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
Popowaa: Ur insight in the bible is very deep,i admire u a lot but i think smtimes u are highsad
well thanks a lot Popowaa for the kind words but i can assure you that the only time i get high is from smoking garri cheesy cheesy
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Tgirl4real(f): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hmmm...

Lol

Obadiah the prophet of doom. grin

Any new drama or they are still playing chess?

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by tpia5: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin i didnt choose this path. this path chose me. i didnt choose the lord, the lord chose me grin grin

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

stop telling lies on God.

who you serve has nothing to do with Christ.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Popowaa: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: well thanks a lot Popowaa for the kind words but i can assure you that the only time i get high is from smoking garri cheesy cheesy
smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by SalC: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Obadiah777 is back with his end time prophecies!

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

His destiny I must say, the most stiff-necked of all Nairaland's atheist. Unrepentantly deluded for judgement grin
yeah well this is him right here >>> isaiah 6 vs 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: ahh another stripe for me in the kingdom. thank you for allowing me to use you to reach the truth. did it really start from my sermons though ? are you serious ?

I'm very serious bruv. You have no idea what I have learnt and still learning from you... All your sermons are scripturally backed-up. I verified, read and got edified, then I started discovering new scriptures that supports your sermons. A lot bruv, maybe we should talk sometime on messenger or Facebook chat!
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hmmm...

Lol

Obadiah the prophet of doom. grin

Any new drama or they are still playing chess?
prophet of doom ? well it comes with the territory >>> jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. grin

and yes they are still playing chess but the intention remains the same. the intention will not change. the means to the intention is what is getting fine tuned so that the public will buy into it initially
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
tpia@:

stop telling lies on God.

who you serve has nothing to do with Christ.
okkkkkkkkk tongue
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sal C: Obadiah777 is back with his end time prophecies!
it is my duty. i was never gone. just relaxed a bit wink wink sup Sal C

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Man Of God Received Children As Tithes. / Pastors Are Running Away From 2017 Prophesies Abi Na Predictions! / Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.