Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town (2791 Views)

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? / Witch Hunting And Adeboye’s Evangelical Tour Of The Pacific / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: she need an exorcism grin grin

lol... a strong pastor is needed
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Then remove the (f) jhor! angry

lol. remove koor tongue
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh shytttt Ajibam i thought i was replying to Kails lol. my bad. yup she is in egyptology sheol. lol

you crackhead grin grin grin grin grin kiss

that's what you get for hating! cheesy grin kiss
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:
lol..I concur grin

angry you are not supposed to cheer him on. he's not right angry

at least i have love for an ancient african practice! he supports Jewish/Abrahamic ideologies angry angry grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah Kails thinks she was queen nefertitit in the past life and she thinks she was married to Ra the sun god. she been smoking that jamaican weed

obadiah777: she need an exorcism grin grin

[size=38pt]LOL[/size]
yeah right!! quit hating okay? grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by aiyeboy(m): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 02, 2013
Chokl8:

undecided undecided
who is this kails?
i looked up her profile and it's deleted.

obadiah777: lmao. Kails stop playing. this is you. why you delete ya old profile ?

Damn, kails is that you? smh

obadiah777: oh yeah Kails thinks she was queen nefertitit in the past life and she thinks she was married to Ra the sun god. she been smoking that jamaican weed

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by davydenko18(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
Obadiah the prophet, pls when will you continue ur exegisis of Genesis?

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
davydenko18: Obadiah the prophet, pls when will you continue ur exegisis of Genesis?
soon as the lord lets me know it is OK to reveal all his hidden secrets to the world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by davydenko18(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2013
O.k sir, have been 'reading' you for almost 9 mths, have to really commend you abt your teachings though i don't agree with all. You are surely an Elect Prophet, i know one when i see *bows head*

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
davydenko18: O.k sir, have been 'reading' you for almost 9 mths, have to really commend you abt your teachings though i don't agree with all. You are surely an Elect Prophet, i know one when i see *bows head*
thanks chief. to God belongs all knowledge wisdom and understanding. 9 months ? well then i guess your commitment to the truth means i owe you the exegesis. something in my spirit just didnt allow me to do those breakdowns anymore in a forum full of people who are not in the truth. its like revealing the hidden manna to heathens. casting pearls before swines. but i would try to find a way around it so i can give it to the deserving.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by davydenko18(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: thanks chief. to God belongs all knowledge wisdom and understanding. 9 months ? well then i guess your commitment to the truth means i owe you the exegesis. something in my spirit just didnt allow me to do those breakdowns anymore in a forum full of people who are not in the truth. its like revealing the hidden manna to heathens. casting pearls before swines. but i would try to find a way around it so i can give it to the deserving.
Every Elect Messenger must be resisted, the world, the church is full of vipers, deceptors and those with the intent of using God to attain success than being a tool in the Fathers hand. So they tend to oppose what isn't useful for them. Be strong sir, the battle for exposition of full truth is just unfolding.

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2013
davydenko18:
Every Elect Messenger must be resisted, the world, the church is full of vipers, deceptors and those with the intent of using God to attain success than being a tool in the Fathers hand. So they tend to oppose what isn't useful for them. Be strong sir, the battle for exposition of full truth is just unfolding.
indeed chief. indeed. filthy lucre does pollute the mind lol
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by amanda2013(f): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2013
Popowaa: Is Obadiah a prophet?
a prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: indeed chief. indeed. filthy lucre does pollute the mind lol
Sorry, no offence intended, but why do you always sound drunk? Half the posts you make never make sense and when users challenge you, you call them carnal heathens. I'm sorry if I sound rude sir, but you sound like you are high on crystal meth

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2013
amanda2013: a prophet of doom.
Lmao and where you been hiding at ? they finally released you from kirikiri ? grin grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Sorry, no offence intended, but why do you always sound drunk? Half the posts you make never make sense and when users challenge you, you call them carnal heathens. I'm sorry if I sound rude sir, but you sound like you are high on crystal meth
i am high on life. life sure is good. speaking of getting drunk I need to indulge in a glass or two of red wine tonight. maybe even get a lil tipsy. scripture do say wine gladdens the heart cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by SalC: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: i am high on life. life sure is good. speaking of getting drunk I need to indulge in a glass or two of red wine tonight. maybe even get a lil tipsy. scripture do say wine gladdens the heart cheesy
LOL

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by MrPresident1: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Sorry, no offence intended, but why do you always sound drunk? Half the posts you make never make sense [/b]and when users challenge you, you call them carnal heathens. I'm sorry if I sound rude sir, but you sound like you are high on crystal meth

[b]Luke 8:10
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Job 28:28
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Keep these three verses in mind as you continue to read and practice what you read in the Holy Bible.

4 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: LOL
hey my brethren Sal C i troway salute and hailings chief cheesy
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: hey my brethren Sal C i troway salute and hailings chief cheesy

Hailings Chief. cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr President:

Luke 8:10
And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Job 28:28
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Keep this three verses in mind as you continue to read and practice what you read in the Holy Bible.
Mr President:

Hailings Chief. cheesy wink
el Presidenteeeeeee hailings my chief and quite apt precepts to confound that reprobate cantankerous and belligerent scoffer and gainsayer. grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by SalC: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: hey my brethren Sal C i troway salute and hailings chief cheesy
Greeting to you my oga at the top!

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by davydenko18(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2013
amanda2013: a prophet of doom.
Ma, i need not to warn you about good things but impending dangers. A prophet spits it like it's raw and drop it like it's hot. Several times God has handed me messages which gladens not my heart to pass along but i still have to. It's the prophetic code.

2 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
davydenko18:
Ma, i need not to warn you about good things but impending dangers. A prophet spits it like it's raw and drop it like it's hot. Several times God has handed me messages which gladens not my heart to pass along but i still have to. It's the prophetic code.
my chief, that scoffer is fulfilling prophesy lol. its a good thing. we shall use the scoffers to measure the times diligently. the more scoffers we get the more we know we are at the last seconds
2 peter 3 vs 3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: el Presidenteeeeeee hailings my chief and quite apt precepts to confound that reprobate cantankerous and belligerent scoffer and gainsayer. grin
Are you calling me reprobate, canterkerous and belligerent? With all due respect sir, I find you very cheeky. You need to cut down on your drinking sir, it is doing you no good.

Bless you
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larai Boluwaji:
Are you calling me reprobate, canterkerous and belligerent? With all due respect sir, I find you very cheeky. You need to cut down on your drinking sir, it is doing you no good.

Bless you
believe it or not i have not had a drink in a week now. i am getting tempted tonight though lol. to drink or not to drink. that is the question. TGIF wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Hate Jesus So Much? / Names Of African Gods; Share Your Ancestors Gods. / Ten Percent For Tithe: Is It The Bible's Doctrine Or The Church's Doctrine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.