Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. (4127 Views)

I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
My friend is in need of advice and i don't know what to tell her that is why i brought it to this forum so we can all advice her. She called her partner and while they were talking the line went off,she tried calling and he didn't pick up,later the phone was switched off. She decided to go and check what is wrong,the door to the sitting room was open and there was a guy sleeping in the sitting room. She didn't bother to wake him up so she went straight to the bedroom and open the door,there she found a girl ontop her partner. What is she suppose to do in such a scenario?

1 Like

Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by emorse(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Check ur signature na. 3some tins. *wink*
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by geolan(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Men lie women lie
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
emorse: Check ur signature na. 3some tins. *wink*
that is impossible
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
geolan: Men lie women lie
men lie alot
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by MrCork: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
arcbabe: My friend is in need of advice and i don't know what to tell her that is why i brought it to this forum so we can all advice her. She called her guy and while they were talking the line went off,she tried calling and he didn't pick up,later the phone was switched off. She decided to go and check what is wrong,the door to the sitting room was open and there was a guy sleeping in the sitting room. She didn't bother to wake him up so she went straight to the bedroom and open the door,there she found a girl ontop her guy. What is she suppose to do in such a scenario?

..sweeery.. does that friend happen to be u by any chance? undecided
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by geolan(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

She is
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Chaleeee: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
Do you have pictures of the occurence? The guy doesn't believe in locks? Na wa oo. Bursted
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

No
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
geolan:
She is
am not the one
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by MrCork: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
arcbabe: No

..u lie... Is u! angry
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..u lie... Is u! angry
so your contribution to the post is trying to find out if it was me?
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by cintia(f): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
She is to just walk away and let them enjoy themselves after all it's not her husband.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
cintia: She is to just walk away and let them enjoy themselves after all it's not her husband.
that was what she did but some people are telling her she should have dealt with them.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Fadelex(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
coming back to comment..... lemme finish this sleep
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by kenny091(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
at least the girl was on top of her guy.and not the other way round. It could be rape
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by heed101(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
kenny 09: at least the girl was on top of her guy.and not the other way round. It could be rape
in his bedroom? @op we guys are adventurous and we like to explore so dont hate always luv guy
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by temi4fash(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
arcbabe: that was what she did but some people are telling her she should have dealt with them.

dealt with dem because she is his wife abi...

i tire for una ooo
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:42am On Nov 02, 2013
Close her eyes and walk away. I dnt think cheating should be tolerated in any relationship. Tell her to end d relationship at once. Tell ur friend PELE

1 Like

Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by gideonjeta(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2013
The relationship ends there.Your friend should wish them all the best.Your friend should move on with her life,she will see someone better.e.g ME.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by iamteaser: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2013
Op, what would you do if you were the one? I think you're anyway.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 02, 2013
gideonjeta: The relationship ends there.Your friend should wish them all the best.Your friend should move on with her life,she will see someone better.e.g ME.
undecided
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2013
iamteaser: Op, what would you do if you were the one? I think you're anyway.
undecided
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2013
arcbabe: men lie alot
women lie the more...
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2013
You know the drill. Pics or it ddnt happen. angry angry
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by rattlesnake(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2013
are these realll females......
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by GentleMimi: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2013
Ooooooo! Why is ur friend dulling? She shld hv snapped them and posted the pix on'the net.....or better still,brought it here for us to look at it
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by vizboy(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2013
ooops sorry just passing
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:00am On Nov 02, 2013
arcbabe: so your contribution to the post is trying to find out if it was me?
Am suspecting you sef...
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by 190: 11:58am On Nov 02, 2013
conji na bastard
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Dubemkelly(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
arcbabe: that was what she did but some people are telling her she should have dealt with them.
Relationship is not by any chance a competition dat would be won, u can't afford 2 be a side chic, now she has found wat d guy is upto,walking away looks more civilised n mature. Don't fight over man cos u r d best which u 've believed urself 2 be. I still wonder how careless folks could be,making luv wout shutting d door n being secured in d act
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Princewill1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
"the door to the sitting room was open and there was a guy sleeping in the sitting room. She didn't bother to wake him up so she went straight to the bedroom and open the door" @Op pls don't lie next time,some of us here are super-skilled in mind-reading.If u received the info second hand,how come u gave us full graphic details of what happen that day.U must be present to be this detailed.Bytheway,what u have to do is to end the relationship and move on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Very Life Cycle Of Naija Chick [picture] / Why Do Ladies Expose Their Cleavage Everywhere? / How To Make Love To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.