Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. (4133 Views)

I Caught A UNILAG Student Masturbating With 7up Bottle & I Did This... / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
Princewill1: "the door to the sitting room was open and there was a guy sleeping in the sitting room. She didn't bother to wake him up so she went straight to the bedroom and open the door" @Op pls don't lie next time,some of us here are super-skilled in mind-reading.If u received the info second hand,how come u gave us full graphic details of what happen that day.U must be present to be this detailed.Bytheway,what u have to do is to end the relationship and move on.
she is my friend and gave me the detail of what happened but i don't want to advice her on what to do alone,that is why am asking nairalanders advice.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by seangy4konji: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
join the fun...no time.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by DExplorer1: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
arcbabe: What is she suppose to do in such a scenario?
Nothing! Just one of those break up stories but. . .not too fast, she could stay put. Just some twists in ladies head.
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dump him!
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by druid06(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Since she found a girl on top and not the other way round, it could be the girl on top was trying to have her way with the aforesaid boyfriend, women these days are supper strong. I can't differentiate them from men. grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote
author=GentleMimi]Ooooooo! Why is ur friend dulling? She shld hv
snapped them and posted the pix on'the net.....or better still,brought
it here for us to look at it[/quote]
Bad boy
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by GoodFaith: 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
druid06: Since she found a girl on top and not the other way round, it could be the girl on top was trying to have her way with the aforesaid boyfriend, women these days are supper strong. I can't differentiate them from men. grin grin
Really
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by GoodFaith: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
arcbabe: My friend is in need of advice and i don't know what to tell her that is why i brought it to this forum so we can all advice her. She called her partner and while they were talking the line went off,she tried calling and he didn't pick up,later the phone was switched off. She decided to go and check what is wrong,the door to the sitting room was open and there was a guy sleeping in the sitting room. She didn't bother to wake him up so she went straight to the bedroom and open the door,there she found a girl ontop her partner. What is she suppose to do in such a scenario?
This Case took me back to 1999
My friend was at his place with one of his girl friend
The Dude left the sliding door open, second floor
The other girl friend climb to the second floor watch this dude making love
Took the other girl's bag
Luckily for the girl the car key fell from the bag as she jump down
She broken leg, dump the other girl bag in the trash
Re: She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. by Abbey2sam(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Chaleeee: Do you have pictures of the occurence? The guy doesn't believe in locks? Na wa oo. Bursted

Busted too

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Very Life Cycle Of Naija Chick [picture] / "K"- The Conversation Killer / Wish A Nairalander A Merry Christmas And A Lovely End Of Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.