Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92174 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2014
larryshow4: Maybe i have checked the advert credit place wrongly. I am sure its on the Campaign Tab but i didn't find my account credited which leaves my Ad. still on pending.

Kindly advice Thanks.
Your account has been credited, sir. Apologies for the delay (we had to do a manual confirmation since we didn't get any notification)
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by larryshow4(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Seun: Your account has been credited, sir. Apologies for the delay (we had to do a manual confirmation since we didn't get any notification)

Okay seen.. Thanks. Kindly work on sending notification of confirmation of payment when received. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seun: Your account has been credited, sir. Apologies for the delay (we had to do a manual confirmation since we didn't get any notification)

Good morning Mr. Seun. Please credit my Ad account. i transferred into your account this morning. Thanks sir
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by gbengalex(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seun:
www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our Targeted Ads on this thread. Feel free to drop complaints & suggestions here as well!

SEUN, PLS ALLOW ADS TO OPEN INTO NEW WINDOW!
Poor click to conversion ratio has been my experience. It makes one wonder whether there is click fraud going on but I know Seun would never do such. The site we advertise on NL doesnt even sell anything - we only ask people to register as member on naNAIJA. com. Yet despite 000s of clicks we barely had 10 registrations. I think part of the problem is that when ads are clicked, they do not open into a new window; rather they open on top of the naraland page. many people dont like that because they dont want to come back searching for where they were on NL. So instead they quickly hit the back button rather than proceeding to the advertiser's website. If you really want to help us with our ROI, you should make ads open into new window or at least give the advertiser that option.

2 Likes

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by chillykelly86(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seun:
Your account was credited yesterday. Sorry for the delay - caused by our bank's failure to send any notification - and thanks for your business.

Your account has been credited, but sorry for the delay, sir. If possible, pls re-send your emails whenever we don't respond within 24 hours.

My advertising account has been credited with N5,000.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by kennyung: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
gbengalex:

Poor click to conversion ratio has been my experience. It makes one wonder whether there is click fraud going on but I know Seun would never do such. The site we advertise on NL doesnt even sell anything - we only ask people to register as member on naNAIJA. com. Yet despite 000s of clicks we barely had 10 registrations. I think part of the problem is that when ads are clicked, they do not open into a new window; rather they open on top of the naraland page. many people dont like that because they dont want to come back searching for where they were on NL. So instead they quickly hit the back button rather than proceeding to the advertiser's website. If you really want to help us with our ROI, you should make ads open into new window or at least give the advertiser that option.

Mr
seun

why you dey do partial na, this guy has been complaining about click-fraud since you keep ignoring his messages while you were replying other messages... its unfair

Now you are acting suspicious!

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by FIR: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2014
My user name is FIR, kindly credit my account l have sent my evidence to you yesterday
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by jhonshantha: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hi all ,

I have nokia x7-00 after software update to belle maps not working please help
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ultrazone(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thank God I finally found this thread. Mr Seun, I made a payment of 5k into your account since yesterday. I sent the evidence to your mail yesterday yet till now, it has not reflected. Kindly credit my ads account. My username is ultrazone
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBooks(m): 10:44am On Aug 13, 2014
@Seun,

What's Nairaland's Paypal address? The "Foreign advertisers should pay using Orderbay & Paypal"
link only takes you to the Orderbay page.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ultrazone(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2014
ultrazone: Thank God I finally found this thread. Mr Seun, I made a payment of 5k into your account since yesterday. I sent the evidence to your mail yesterday yet till now, it has not reflected. Kindly credit my ads account. My username is ultrazone
Account credited. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by gbengalex(m): 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2014
gbengalex:

SEUN, I think it is only fair to ask that you at least respond to my post. Why are you ignoring it for days while you continue responding to others posted after mine? I already spent over N11,000 in two weeks with no resulting registration. You should make our ads open to a different window. I spoke to a few NL members and most simply dont follow through when ads open over NL.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
gbengalex: SEUN, I think it is only fair to ask that you at least respond to my post. Why are you ignoring it for days while you continue responding to others posted after mine? I already spent over N11,000 in two weeks with no resulting registration. You should make our ads open to a different window. I spoke to a few NL members and most simply dont follow through when ads open over NL.
There's little or no incentive for click fraud since we don't charge per click.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by gbengalex(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2014
Seun:
There's little or no incentive for click fraud since we don't charge per click.

You did not answer the question at all. (1) Can you make our ads open in its own window? (2) And yes there is tremendous incentive for click fraud even though you may not charge per click - click volume is currently the primary way that most of your customers measure ROI, so yes you do have the incentive to create appearance of high click results. (3) Can I cash out my balance of N20,000? This is not working for us and you dont seem to care.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2014
gbengalex: You did not answer the question at all. (1) Can you make our ads open in its own window? (2) And yes there is tremendous incentive for click fraud even though you may not charge per click - click volume is currently the primary way that most of your customers measure ROI, so yes you do have the incentive to create appearance of high click results. (3) Can I cash out my balance of N20,000? This is not working for us and you dont see to care.
Sir,
1) All Nairaland Ads open in the same window and this has been working for other advertisers. This is not the problem.
2) We do not engage in click fraud and we expect that customers will use Google Analytics to measure their actual conversions.
3) Sure, but would you like me to help you with your campaign? I would recommend promoting your hottest content with very targeted ads.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mayorall(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
oga Seun , please credit my account, I sent you evidence few hours ago. #10,000 payment from mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises first bank account. Thank you.

Done. Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by gbengalex(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Seun:
Sir,
1) All Nairaland Ads open in the same window and this has been working for other advertisers. This is not the problem.
2) We do not engage in click fraud and we expect that customers will use Google Analytics to measure their actual conversions.
3) Sure, but would you like me to help you with your campaign? I would recommend promoting your hottest content with very targeted ads.

Hello Seun. I would very much appreciate any suggestions you may provide to make the campaign more effective. All we want is for people to register - free - on the social networking site.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by technokid(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please Mr Seun, I placed an ad on the phone section this afternoon, they are a couple of vacant slots in that section. I was wondering how long it would take before I get my ad approved and have my payment details sent to me
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by kennyung: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2014
seun

Please explain how we can advertise like this forum post adverts... i have been seeing this for quite sometime now....

Or is this illegal----FORUM POST ADVERT

THANKS

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2014
mayorall: oga Seun , please credit my account, I sent you evidence few hours ago. #10,000 payment from mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises first bank account. Thank you.
Done!
technokid:
Please Mr Seun, I placed an ad on the phone section this afternoon, they are a couple of vacant slots in that section. I was wondering how long it would take before I get my ad approved and have my payment details sent to me
Done!
gbengalex: Hello Seun. I would very much appreciate any suggestions you may provide to make the campaign more effective. All we want is for people to register - free - on the social networking site.
The first step is to ask this question: why should people register on your site? What things that they care about will they gain by registering?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by technokid(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
@seun, I know you have a lot in your hands. Pls don't be offended ooo, I made a N10,000 deposit in your account today and I still haven't been credited in my campaign. I have also sent u an evidence through email
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mayorall(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
mayorall: oga Seun , please credit my account, I sent you evidence few hours ago. #10,000 payment from mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises first bank account. Thank you.

Done. Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by technokid(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
@Seun I realised that my evidence message wasn't delivered to your mail box, so I sent it again just now, please credit me once you have received my mail
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by ojochidem(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
@Seun, Please credit my account. I made a transfer from FirstBank this afternoon and also sent a mail to
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBloke(m): 1:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Hi, Seun.

Please, confirm transfer.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBloke(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Seun.

Please, confirm transfer.

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBloke(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2014
Could you reply the above, Seun? This is getting to 9 hours and time is of the essence.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBloke(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
BizBloke: Could you reply the above, Seun? This is getting to 9 hours and time is of the essence.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by findngproperty: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2014
Good day Sir,

We purchased advert units and they have suddenly disappeared since your site came up after the down time.

Please how do we rectify it.

Thank you

Seun:
www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our Targeted Ads on this thread. Feel free to drop complaints & suggestions here as well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.