Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92177 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
onlineadejoh: Good evening Mr. Seun,

Kindly credit my account. payment made at noon today and details sent to as instructed but up till now no response yet.

Thanks and good night.
Apologies, sir. Processing takes up to 24 hours.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by onlineadejoh(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Seun: Apologies, sir. Processing takes up to 24 hours.

Hello sir, good morning.

Kindly note that payment is been 24hrs now but we are yet to be credited.

Kindly expedite process as we are running out of time already.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by onlineadejoh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
PLEASE WHAT'S GOING ON IT'S BEEN OVER 24HRS STILL NO RESPONSE. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
onlineadejoh: PLEASE WHAT'S GOING ON IT'S BEEN OVER 24HRS STILL NO RESPONSE. PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!
Apologies, sir. Pls resend your evidence of payment to the same address. All caps posting doesn't have much effect.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by onlineadejoh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seun: Apologies, sir. Pls resend your evidence of payment to the same address. All caps posting doesn't have much effect.

I just did that now making the 4th time all together (3rd time today).

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
onlineadejoh:

I just did that now making the 4th time all together (3rd time today).

Thanks.
All in 22 hours, not 24+...
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by NITROGENN: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Seun: All in 22 hours, not 24+...
You are the most stupid fool I've ever come across.You ban other nationals for defending their country on this useless forum whiles u allow your foolish countrymen to insult.Kwasiaa Gyimii.Stupid mumu.U ar a nigerian so am not surprised. Foolishness n stupidity is part n parcel of u. MUMU.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by nairatinz: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
I have made a payment and sent details to the specified email. How do I know if my account has being credited with advert credits? How long does this stake?
Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by IamDanto7(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Seun:
www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our Targeted Ads on this thread. Feel free to drop complaints & suggestions here as well!

hello Mr. seun, I'm new on nairaland and I have no idea on how to post anything here. I have tried everything possible but it seem alien to me. pls I need help
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Jason713: 2:31am On Sep 07, 2014
My name is Sara Nicole Curphy
Date of birth March 16, 1988
Social security # 435-81-6869
I'm trying to get a loan or credit card
Address is 143 finchfield pl
Montgomery Texas , 77316
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by terzurum5(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa i should be very greatful if u help me to change my user name from terzurum5 to torgyo. I ve tried all i could but to na avail. Tanx.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by nairatinz: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2014
I paid and sent evidence to the required since 4th Sept but still no response.
Kindly respond.
Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by folarina(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ Seun

Addvert has been approved .

Money has been paid .I have sent you proof of the payment since last week.

But we are yet to be credited.

Company Name is Mapel Travels Ltd.

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
All payments mentioned above have been credited.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Don4life: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
please Mr seun am about paying for the ads..please hope its possible for me to advert my two sites with my ads credit?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Don4life: please Mr seun am about paying for the ads..please hope its possible for me to advert my two sites with my ads credit?
yes sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Don4life: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Seun: yes sir.
pls mr seun i have submitted my ads but it has not been accepted yet
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by darealpee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Seun it's been almost 2weeks now since I paid and i've not received any confirmation from you till now, i've sent like 3 mails to still no response till now. Please either credit my ads account or refund.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by SmoothPage: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hi, I want to confirm if my advert has been approved for payment. The name is SmoothPAGE Cleaning Services. Thanks!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seun: All payments mentioned above have been credited.

Good evening, Mr. Seun. Please credit my account. I transferred money into your account this afternoon.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
melojames:

Good evening, Mr. Seun. Please credit my account. I transferred money into your account this afternoon.

Thanks Sir.
Send an email to the usual account with your username and evidence of payment, sir. That's our procedure. Thanks so much.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Seun: Send an email to the usual account with your username and evidence of payment, sir. That's our procedure. Thanks so much.

Thanks.....account funded.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by darealpee(m): 12:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Mr Seun Osewa, you still havent replied any of my messages both here and email... I've sent several mails to you with evidence of payment. Made payments close to two weeks now and still haven't heard a word from you. My ad account still not creditd till now. Pls do something about this. angry
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by afroxyz: 5:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Please what is the least amount I can pay for an Ad. Also can I pause the running time of my ad or change images when I still have credit in my account?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Handsome1: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please Mr Seun am having an issue i cant post more than one ads on a board?because i see a free spot bt i can only put one ads...if i try putting another it rejects it...dunno whats wrong
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
Handsome1: Please Mr Seun am having an issue i cant post more than one ads on a board?because i see a free spot bt i can only put one ads...if i try putting another it rejects it...dunno whats wrong
I can't find any ads on your account. Are you placing the two ads with the same Nairaland account?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
afroxyz: Please what is the least amount I can pay for an Ad. Also can I pause the running time of my ad or change images when I still have credit in my account?
Yes sir, you can freely change images, pause your ad, etc. The least amount you can pay is now 10,000 naira!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by goyey: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
please oga seun, if i want to place my ads under FOLLOWED TOPICS, which category does that fall and how do i do it and the charges, Thank you
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by darealpee(m): 11:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm still awaiting your response, guess this will be my last ad here, paid since Aug 26th and u still haven't confirmed payments or credited my ad account...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.