Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

What Exactly Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Is Cheating? (2514 Views)

What Exactly Is A Big Time Babe? / What Exactly Is Going On With Nairaland? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Is Cheating? by buddy(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2006
At what point will you call it cheating is it until you have sex with a lady that is not your wife or as soon as the thought of sleeping with her crosses your mind, i need to know. Please.

I had a very close encounter with a babe I met, I didnt sleep with her but did every other thing you can think of.
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by 2fine4u(f): 2:19am On Jun 12, 2006
sorry to break it to ya, but u are cheating!!! did every other thing i can think of? that's even worst that sleepin wit her and u still confused if u cheatin? dang!!! i feel sorry for ya wife or gf, poor thang and she won't kno!!!
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by Hotstepper(f): 2:55am On Jun 12, 2006
u cheated as long as u have those encounter with her even just kissing her
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 4:02am On Jun 12, 2006
let ur partner define cheating for u, tell her what u did, and let her answer, u ll get ur answer then, after she finish cutting of ur_____ lipsrsealed
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 4:04am On Jun 12, 2006
buddy:

i didnt sleep with her but did every other thing you can think of,

do u know how many other things i can think of lipsrsealed, lawd have mercy u have done it
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by jgirl3: 4:33am On Jun 12, 2006
You did every other thing but not having sex. That is cheating - to me. kissing is cheating not to talk of all others
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by moladun(f): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2006
for mes, cheating is doings wats u cannot did at the fronts of ur partners, ya dig?, if u couldnt do somethings in fronts of ur partners and u did it at her backs,, thats sheating
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by socool1(f): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2006
you know you are cheating, cause your mind is not setting you free, thats why you asked this question in the first place, you know something aint right with what you are doing, its called " guilty conscience" so you are cheating def
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by eveseh(f): 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2006
so cool:

you know you are cheating, cause your mind is not setting you free, thats why you asked this question in the first place, you know something aint right with what you are doing, its called " guilty conscience" so you are cheating def

u are so right about that kiss
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by socool1(f): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2006
eveseh
4 real grin
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by eveseh(f): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2006
so cool:

eveseh
4 real grin

yea really,i feel ya right there kiss kiss
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by beyunce(f): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2006
Ur cheating Man.
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by buddy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2006
thank you all for rubbing it in!
it didnt all that good but well it happend, i can thelp that anymore!
why r u all sounding like you are all saints, i bet at one time or the other one of you gals (come to think of it only the ladies in the house responded wink )
has had a close encounter like that before, so dont judge me, i am only human!
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by lunafish(f): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2006
Doing sexual acts outside of your relationship is CHEATING.
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by bluenubian(f): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2006
buddy,
we are not calling u out or saying u did a bad thing, we ve all done it, but we shud also realize that wwe have done somthing wrong
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by 2cantango(f): 6:02am On Jun 15, 2006
@buddy:

You cheated for real! shocked lipsrsealed

I'm qualified to rub it in as I've NEVER cheated tongue cool
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by tbagtbee(f): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2006
bubby,
dude you messed up big time its guys like you dat make naija guys look bad,i'm not saying dat i'm a saint,i'm just saying dat i'm man enough to TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for my actions and when i do sometin BAD i accept and feel remosful about it and try not to hide from d truth and make sure it doesn't happen again.if you want to know if what you did was bad just imagine your babe does everything you can think of with anoda guy (apart from sex ANYTHING!!!!!!!).SO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.GOD help you
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by buddy(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2006
hey ppl
i know it was wrong and i accept responsibility!
but you gusy have been there i know it!
i am not happy about what happened, was just sharing my secrets!
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by 2cantango(f): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2006
buddy:

hey people
i know it was wrong and i accept responsibility!

That's what I like to hear! smiley

buddy:

but you gusy have been there i know it!

I've seriously never been there smiley

buddy:

i am not happy about what happened, was just sharing my secrets!

Secrets are what we NL members enjoy the most - so we thank you for sharing cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lmao baby gurl

[move] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/move]
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by ono(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2006
2C,

It's been a while, you know. What happened? Can you use your YIM now? I had to track you down this way.
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by 2cantango(f): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2006
@ono:

Sometimes my YIM works, sometimes it doesn't - still trying to work out if the prob is my messenger or service provider.

I can't even sign into my MSN! angry

Buzz me if you'd like to catch up, and we'll see how well it works.

@baby girl:

Dang! I feel so protected when you're around - Lol! cheesy

ono's cool hun - a very happily married man, so no need to protect me from anything wink cheesy cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2006
angry angry angry U didnt cheat O, u did more than cheating U donkey
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by twinstaiye(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2006
Buddy, Dont be a fool men!, you dont post that kind of intimate things on the net or a forum like this, whilst that is exactly those who will be crucifying you are doing, they would bully you as if they had never or still doing such. Next time, feel free to tell a close friend or confidants or better still tell them a friend of yours did it. That is naija for you, they are the worst pretender I had ever seen. Consider it not deeply, I assure you that those who are agaisnt you here, 99% of them still cheat against their lovers. Anyone want to deny that? Of course, 99% will still deny it - Pretenders!
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by 2cantango(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2006
I'm the 1% that has never cheated cheesy
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by twinstaiye(m): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2006
you are not responsible for what your keyboard types.
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by 2cantango(f): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2006
Lol - in this case I am.

The truth is the truth.

I'm damn proud of never having cheated on a partner - so I can brag all I want to grin
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by spikedcylinder: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
Cheating is anything you cant do in front of your partner.
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by LiquidMind(m): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2006
Cheating is satisfying the crazy toughts and imagination of your mind,
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2006
thank you all for rubbing it in!
it didnt all that good but well it happend, i can thelp that anymore!
why r u all sounding like you are all saints, i bet at one time or the other one of you gals (come to think of it only the ladies in the house responded    )
has had a close encounter like that before, so don't judge me, i am only human!
i would be so happy the day your wife would be able to face you and make this very statement and you would take it in good faith! Hypocrites!
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by babadee(m): 7:52pm On Jun 15, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Cheating is anything you can't do in front of your partner.

Yes O!
Re: What Exactly Is Cheating? by eslynera(f): 8:13pm On Jun 15, 2006
[b]Many kindz of cheatin.
Exam cheatin, love cheatin, game cheatin, friendship cheatin tongue cheesy wink
anyways, let me go to (B) Love cheatin kiss
This is when u ain't faithful to your'e partner.
This is when u say "I love you" while u're just a busterd busted with otha babezzz.
This is when u are betrayin the one that loves u/u love: by doin all doze nasty stuffs u know tongue
This is when u don't tell you're partner the truth.
This is when you hide realitiness from your partner.
This is when u're just being with someone, but expectin to leave dem after ur satisfacation.
This is when u're makin love/romance, out of playin/wastin time, not out of love/passion.
This is when u're findin every small reason to make sure u break up wit yo partner, although she's been showin u love n care.
This is when u play phone tricks on her/him, just wishin her to get on the line so that u may dump her/him.
This is when you do stoughs on purpose just to hurt the other, (I.E, not spendin time with her, avoiding her, takin her for granted etc.) so that she may tell u "LBU" (LET'S BREAK UP.) and that's when u'll be free n happy. cry cry
This is when u don't have future planz for the otha, all u care about is destroyn her.
This is when u disrespect her, when ur'e wit otha frenz, u back-bite her and deny that she's your gurl/boy.[/b]

ALL THIS IS CHEATING cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Engage In Distant Relationship / To Every Nigerian Lady / Are You Dating The Right Person You Ever Dreamt Of Dating Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.