Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? (2530 Views)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by 8ball(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2008
hey guys n babes,u wont believe what a nigerian girl in my class told me last me. Obviously cos of our closeness she the fact for granted that i was gonna ask her.

She was quite frustrated when i made no move in that regard.Then i began to notice that she was becoming obsessive n possessive about me . That pissed me off real good cos i only wanted to be friends and nuffin more

I called her n sat her down n talked to her telling her that we could only be friends n nuffin,u need to hear what the girl had to say,it was unbelievable

that i was her boy friend that refused to convert his love to £ equivalent,i was so peeved

wat do u guys think i should to a loser like this chic?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Moonstone(f): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
Let her be. That girl will run you down.
You are her boyfriend ke? Did you guys go out on dates?
What were you doing to give her that impression? Like someone said it's hard for a guy and a girl to be just friends cos one likes the other. You should have made it very very clear to her that you just wanted to be friends.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2008
Some girls have time sha. If the guy is proving to be impossible, I leave am. Kilode, who wants to feel like a pest? undecided
And poster no get mouth to tell her to get lost?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2008
First off . . 8ball, you do not have the right the to generalise. You owe an apology to all Nigerian babes out there for insulting them.

You enjoyed her company, you led her on, she took it too far. . . . . DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

Unless you are a celebrity no one automatically falls in love with you and begins to obsess and stalk you.

There is a lot more to your story that you are not letting on. Your antics  . .  to be precise.

You have a hand in her temporary madness . . .  you need to stop unconsciously enjoying the attention she's giving you.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by busybein: 1:52am On Dec 23, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

First off . . 8ball, you do not have the right the to generalise. You owe an apology to all Nigerian babes out there for insulting them.

and who needs d apology of confused little kids?definitely not me undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Sauron1: 1:52am On Dec 23, 2008
8ball:

hey guys n babes,u wont believe what a nigerian girl in my class told me last me. Obviously because of our closeness she the fact for granted that i was going to ask her.

She was quite frustrated when i made no move in that regard.Then i began to notice that she was becoming obsessive n possessive about me . That pissed me off real good because i only wanted to be friends and nuffin more

I called her n sat her down n talked to her telling her that we could only be friends n nuffin,u need to hear what the girl had to say,it was unbelievable

that i was her boy friend that refused to convert his love to £ equivalent,i was so peeved

what do u guys think i should to a loser like this chic?

Jesus Wept!!!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2008
busybein:

and who needs d apology of confused little kids?definitely not me undecided

You are one out of a million . . . . it's not about 'needing' it's about PRINCIPLE.

Its insulting to generalise without fact. The poster needs to understand this
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by weedinLA: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2008
Nigerian girls are all bastards and real bitches!!!!!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by jummy79(f): 2:15am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

Wow, so much hostility! I'd have to guess that you don't know many Nigerian women.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by weedinLA: 2:19am On Dec 23, 2008
jummy79:

Wow, so much hostility! I'd have to guess that you don't know many Nigerian women.

I know lots of them and they are all big turn-offs! It seems Nigerian girls were brought up with bitchy tendencies.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by AdamBrody1(m): 2:27am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

lol

And when i called them retards, the house wanted to collapse on me!

Glad to meet someone that knows what these sorry excuse for a man's helper really are!

Thumbs up guy, nicely said!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Moonstone(f): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

Awww, did they break your heart? You might still marry one of them. Don't be so quick to judge.
Nigerian men are not better though.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Pataki: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2008
@ Moonstone,

Did I not tell you when we saw that when these two guys (Adam Brody and Vanweed) combine, there will be commotion on nairaland? grin cheesy grin How will it be if tumfulu now joins them? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cannot help but laugh seriously. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:42am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

lol

And when i called them retards, the house wanted to collapse on me!

Glad to meet someone that knows what these sorry excuse for a man's helper really are!

Thumbs up guy, nicely said!

Adam  . .  seriously what exactly is it? so much venom, bitterness and cynism.

Going from your past threads . . .  i think its a lot more than a bad relationship. At first i thought this was just some 'fun' from you but it seems like this is you for real.

Wetin dey? I am sure you know some naija women whom you like, there are women in your family whom am sure you respect . . . why then will you come out with that statement above? Jokes or not.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Moonstone(f): 2:44am On Dec 23, 2008
Pataki:

@ Moonstone,

Did I not tell you when we saw that when these two guys (Adam Brody and Vanweed) combine, there will be commotion on nairaland? grin cheesy grin How will it be if tumfulu now joins them? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cannot help but laugh seriously. grin grin grin
LOL! You are not serious at alllllllllll! You want to join them? Be their manager now! LOL! Don't encourage them just yet though.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 23, 2008
i guess most are materialistic. Never gone out with a honest girl before sometimes i can't help wonder if any honest people exist in this country.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Pataki: 2:52am On Dec 23, 2008
Moonstone:

LOL! You are not serious at alllllllllll! You want to join them? Be their manager now! LOL! Don't encourage them just yet though.
I don resign from wahala oh. grin grin grin grin My active days of aggressiveness are over. cheesy cheesy cheesy I will rather sit on the sidelines and ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!! grin cheesy grin

I am sure these guys are just having their fun, arousing whose emotions can be aroused. grin undecided

@ Topic,

Too broad a topic to discuss on elaborately.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by blissfullynaughty: 2:54am On Dec 23, 2008
weedinLA:

I know lots of them and they are all big turn-offs! It seems Nigerian girls were brought up with bitchy tendencies.

LMAO. . . Do I detect the bitter tones of a man spurned? Pele o. LOL undecided
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2008
To be sincere don't really blame them girls. We all love money. For me its cash anyday.can't lose chics when chasing money.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by AdamBrody1(m): 3:05am On Dec 23, 2008
@naja haje

NaJa HaJe:

Adam  . .  seriously what exactly is it? so much venom, bitterness and cynism.

Going from your past threads . . .  i think its a lot more than a bad relationship. At first i thought this was just some 'fun' from you but it seems like this is you for real.

Wetin dey? I am sure you know some naija women whom you like, there are women in your family whom am sure you respect . . . why then will you come out with that statement above? Jokes or not.

Let me break the chain down for you: Follow the blue pill and see through the maze if you can: grin

Guy is a Lover of women>>> Guy Appreciates Women>>>Guy Loves Girlfriend>>>>Guy  Hopes to Fall madly in Love with Girlfriend>>>Guy Plans to marry Girlfriend>>>Guy thanks god for making him happy with girlfriend >>>>> Girlfriend gives Guy the middle finger>>>>Girlfriend Dumps Guy>>>>>Girlfriend makes Guy lose interest in Love>>>>>Girlfriend makes Guy really hate love and what it stands for>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy is pissed with Women>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy plans to vent his anger on any chick>>>>>>>>>>>Guy derives pleasure in making a chick suffer like him>>>>>>>>>>>Guy is intoxicated with the joy derived from dumping chicks>>>>>>>>>Guy is happy whenever he dumps chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy sees Women as objects of sex alone and nothing more>>>>>>>>>>>Guy doesnt respect any chick except during sex>>>>>>>>>Guy in short doesnt give 2 fu***cks about women anymore! >>>>>>Guy doesnt give a f***k about god anymore  

Get the message?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by LadyT(f): 3:09am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam where are your balls?

Are you not a "man"?

Get over it and yourself your beginning to sound weak and feeble.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by arramyjay: 3:12am On Dec 23, 2008
@ poster,
You probably showed her the wrong signs.But the fact that she has feelings, for you doesnt make her a loser chic.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by blissfullynaughty: 3:34am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

@naja haje

Let me break the chain down for you: Follow the blue pill and see through the maze if you can: grin

Guy is a Lover of women>>> Guy Appreciates Women>>>Guy Loves Girlfriend>>>>Guy  Hopes to Fall madly in Love with Girlfriend>>>Guy Plans to marry Girlfriend>>>Guy thanks god for making him happy with girlfriend >>>>> Girlfriend gives Guy the middle finger>>>>Girlfriend Dumps Guy>>>>>Girlfriend makes Guy lose interest in Love>>>>>Girlfriend makes Guy really hate love and what it stands for>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy is pissed with Women>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy plans to vent his anger on any chick>>>>>>>>>>>Guy derives pleasure in making a chick suffer like him>>>>>>>>>>>Guy is intoxicated with the joy derived from dumping chicks>>>>>>>>>Guy is happy whenever he dumps chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy sees Women as objects of sex alone and nothing more>>>>>>>>>>>Guy doesnt respect any chick except during sex>>>>>>>>>Guy in short doesnt give 2 fu***cks about women anymore! >>>>>>Guy doesnt give a f***k about god anymore 

Get the message?

I doff my cap to that girl who dumped you. She must be something special. The ability to turn a lion into a quivering insecure dog is not a skill that many possess. No matter how you may not give a toss about the female species, posterity will always record that you once did and you were and will always be a victim who was bleeped over by someone better. She probably could see that you were not in her league plus not worth the effort and by jove was she right.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam, if you didnt give 2 fcuks about chics anymore you wont have been this affected by one woman who is probably no taller than 5ft 5in.

Man she must have really killed you . . . she's off having a wonderful life with another man and u're here expressing so much bitterness and rage after how many yrs? Move on bro . . .
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by acidrop(f): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2008
@poster bcs of that ur yeye story now, something is wrong with the whole nigerian girls. ( hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:02am On Dec 23, 2008
Adam Brody:

@naja haje

Guy is a Lover of women>>> Guy Appreciates Women>>>Guy Loves Girlfriend>>>>Guy  Hopes to Fall madly in Love with Girlfriend>>>Guy Plans to marry Girlfriend>>>Guy thanks god for making him happy with girlfriend >>>>> Girlfriend gives Guy the middle finger>>>>Girlfriend Dumps Guy>>>>>Girlfriend makes Guy lose interest in Love>>>>>Girlfriend makes Guy really hate love and what it stands for>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy is pissed with Women>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy plans to vent his anger on any chick>>>>>>>>>>>Guy derives pleasure in making a chick suffer like him>>>>>>>>>>>Guy is intoxicated with the joy derived from dumping chicks>>>>>>>>>Guy is happy whenever he dumps chicks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy sees Women as objects of sex alone and nothing more>>>>>>>>>>>Guy doesnt respect any chick except during sex>>>>>>>>>Guy in short doesnt give 2 fu***cks about women anymore! >>>>>>Guy doesnt give a f***k about god anymore 

Get the message?

Yes there is more . . . follow the red pill . . . . and see through the haze if you can

Guy is a bundle of nerves . . . . Guy had no true friends . . . .Guy developed manity complex . . . . Guy is very lonely but hates to admit it . . . .  Guy perfects his evil facade . . .  Guy is secretly waiting and hoping for his 'knight in shining armour' . . . . . 

Get the message?

acidrop:

@poster bcs of that ur yeye story now, something is wrong with the whole nigerian girls. ( hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)

abi oooooo ma sista!
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 23, 2008
Everyone has a breaking point.might be surprised that you might turn out to worse than adam.we all have a darker persona inside us.at least i know mine.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 23, 2008
@ poster

Just happy say I like the picture wey dey your profile if not I for don pour virtual acid on you.

Carry go. And take it easy naaaa! grin
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by persistenc(m): 4:29am On Dec 23, 2008
call me i got a solution
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2008
persistenc:

call me i got a solution

Why he go call you? What makes you think your advise is more special than ours?

Nor be yesterday wey them dash you computer?
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2008
michelin89:

Why he go call you? What makes you think your advise is more special than ours?

Nor be yesterday wey them dash you computer?
rotflmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

michelin89:

@ poster

Just happy say I like the picture wey dey your profile if not I for don pour virtual acid on you.

Carry go. And take it easy naaaa! grin
abeg, pour am. Not good enough to be abusing all Nigerian women.
Re: What Is Wrong Wiv Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

abeg, pour am. Not good enough to be abusing all Nigerian women.

Leave am. He still fine for now.

When him jaw go dey fall, na he go even buy super glue to make sure say them nor leave am again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question To The Ladies: / Women, Can You Marry More Than One Husband? / Relationship: How To Overcome Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.