Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (194476 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
...I don't know why,but just like Kingzpen said,I see a hero in him;;though his "life troubles" are extra-ridiculous,I feel he can overcome them all and stand heroic at the end............ *sighs in Spanish*(that's the new trend now grin grin)
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Shammak(m): 12:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Na which dept u dey sef. No be CSC? Short cut dey na frm KDL to CSC. No vex bro e be lyk say na curse dey on top ya head. Oh sorry! I meant Banji. Lol.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2013
Yes Ooooo... Thankz so much for believing in Banji... You are too much bro... *giggles in Idoma*
dammygoody: ...I don't know why,but just like Kingzpen said,I see a hero in him;;though his "life troubles" are extra-ridiculous,I feel he can overcome them all and stand heroic at the end............ *sighs in Spanish*(that's the new trend now grin grin)
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:42am On Dec 22, 2013
Looooooool...
Temmytayo20: *shocked*Ha!! Banji again....
I pity ur condition ooo
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 7:44am On Dec 22, 2013
Zainharb, I don miss you Oooooo... Seeing your comment again sparked something in me... God Bless You Dear...
zainharb: Loving dis story episode by episode. Well done Kingz
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Timothy3113: Oriburuku don dey folow banji b dat
*grins in mamywater style*Follow ke? Na banji gan gan be oloriburuku(unfortunate) redefine. Since Kingzpen no gree release am for deliverance inside lagoon, me I don comot hand for him case tey-tey.

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by noblebright(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2013
wow! guy u don enter 1chance again but u need deliverance. dnt worry un dat cuas i'll help u out.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Temmytayo20(f): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kingzpen i saw u ooo... Cum update nw
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Temmytayo20(f): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kingzpen i saw u ooo... Cum n update nw
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Lilknight(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nice writeup so far...kip it up bro!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
TemmyTayo, the lady with the sharp eyes, searches all around like a FBI... I dey kitchen dey cook the next update... Abeg I dey come... *winks*
Temmytayo20: Kingzpen i saw u ooo... Cum update nw
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thankz for volunteering to help out... Looool...
noblebright: wow! guy u don enter 1chance again but u need deliverance. dnt worry un dat cuas i'll help u out.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thankz so much buh where on earth have you been? I have missed your comment... Abeg don't leave me Oooooo...
Lil'knight:
Nice writeup so far...kip it up bro!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Khemyte(f): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is gaa 4 diz banji o, ahn ahn nd his fada no get 2nd wife o wey we fit say dey do am. Nd kingz u wan make i get suspensetension ni, u fit kill persn wit ur suspense o. Followin lyk dumbie sha
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Khemyte(f): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
Is gaa 4 diz banji o, ahn ahn nd his fada no get 2nd wife oh wey we fit say dey do am. Nd kingz u wan make i get suspensetension ni, u fit kill persn wit ur suspense o. Followin lyk dumbie sha
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by bandely(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2013
Where this guy dey nah?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Bleszin(f): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Kingzpen! Kingzpen!! Kingzpen!!! How many tymz i call u? Com update naw b4 my HBP enta level 2...wel am stil takin d drug my doc gav me SUSPENCILIN CAPSULE......#following lyk maga
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by merbenko: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Another one year comfirm . grin grin grin
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2013
Kingz?
Where u now?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dhayor58(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2013
Stil cooking?

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2013
EPISODE 64

They came out of the lecture room, some rushed to their bags, picked up their books and glanced through it while some hanged around chatting, those were the bookworms of the class. All these gave me the confidence that the examination hadn’t commenced. I moved closer to confirm, I was right after all.

“Hey! You all should form a straight line here.” Mrs Nwachukwu said. “The exam is about to start.”

Some obeyed quickly, while some moved reluctantly, burying their heads in the book they read, they apparently weren’t prepared enough. I joined the queue but was scared with the way some students revised.

“He can’t ask that question jor. Haba! Why talk like this, he can o because he did ask this same question last year.” The two folks in front of me argued, bartering past questions for textbook.

I stood on my toes to peep at the question they argued about, we never could tell if that very question would surface in the question paper. The question looked familiar but I had no clue what the answer was.

“Guys, abeg this question four, wetin be the...” I was asking and immediately got dumb when I heard an heartbreaking order. “Drop our bags outside?”

“Now!” Mrs Nwachukwu yelled as students proved adamant to her command. “Drop all you have in it. Your books, your phones and all you know will implicate you. Drop them all outside here.”

Outside? I asked myself. I became totally immersed in the river of anxiety, I looked around like a shoplifter as I couldn’t decipher what to do about the treasures in my bag.

“Iphone four, Iphone four.” I muttered as I stood at akimbo with my head bowed thinking deeply on what to do.

“You wan sell am?” One of the guys intruded.

I raised my head, funnily stared at him like a trader whose goods were priced without been bought and returned my head to its position, thinking. “Where I go keep this Iphone o?” I mumbled.

That same fellow tapped me. “Guy, is the Iphone white or black?” He asked.

He got my thought coagulated, I was thinking of how to keep my stuffs safe and he was busy exposing them. I displayed a pinch of my fury to him. I raised my head and looked at him with a corner of my eye.

“You dey mad?” I yelled at him, creating a scene from the act.

“Wetin happen na?” Another fellow said from behind, pulling me by the arm.

I ignored the fellow like a manual that came with a television, focusing on my subject, the intruder. “Guy, give yourself brain o. I tell you sey I wan sell phone?” I ranted. “I be SLOT or I resemble Jumia or Konga dot com? You better no ask me any yeye question again.”

I hissed and left that environment.

“Oya go in. Yes, Mr Akinwale let that one enter, I have searched her.” Mrs Nwanchukwu said as she searched the students.

I was yet to drop my bag and the spotlight was almost getting to me. Should I return to my hall to drop it? Should I tell Mrs Nwachukwu I have something expensive in my bag? Will she allow me in with it? Jesus, what should I do? Questions flooded my mind like stories on Nairaland, without any answer to them.

I decided to run to my hall to drop it, I turned around and was ambling away like a spook. “Hey Mr! Where are you going?” Mrs Nwachukwu called my attention.

I twitched and I returned to my position. “Ehm Ehm Ma, I was...” I stuttered as she interjected.

“So you are among the stubborn ones that didn’t drop their bags when I asked you all to, huh?” She said with an angry face.

“Ma...” I wanted to explain.

“Shush.” She sounded and pointed to a heap of bags. “Go drop your bag there.”

I contemplated. “Now!” She yelled.

I languidly moved to the heap of bags and let down my bag by the side. I was searched, then I bounced into the examination hall. I sat down in the class but my mind was outside, standing beside my bag.

“No cheating, no talking, no murmuring because if you’re caught, hian.” Mr Akinola warned as he went around sharing the answer sheets. “You will dance to the music of your action.”

“The exam is for two hours and it’s about to start.” Mrs Nwachukwu added as she shared the question paper. “You can start.”

I did a short prayer and It seemed the prayer didn’t go beyond the roof when I opened the question paper and saw some intricate questions.

“Jesus.” I muttered as I stared at the question paper.

I went blank. I turned to the second page of the question paper to scan through other questions. Lo and behold, the question I was about asking those guys winked at me. What will I do now? I asked myself. The ceiling of the classroom had fourty two coffers, three fans and five fluorescent tube, joblessness made me count.

“You’ve spent forty five minutes.” Mr Akinola said.

Forty five minutes gone and my answer sheet was still a virgin. ‘Only those who knows their way around, truly are the genius.’ I reminded myself.

I moved my eyes swiftly, monitoring the invigilators. Go on, tap him, my mind said to me. I obeyed. I stretched my hand, tapped the guy in front of me, he turned around and I became dumb. Why? I tapped the wrong guy, the guy who asked about the details of my phone.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by stefikal(f): 9:02am On Dec 23, 2013
Lwkmd @'my answer sheet was still a virgin'
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2013
Hahhahhahaahaha... LmaoOooo...
stefikal: Lwkmd @'my answer sheet was still a virgin'
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by dammygoody(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2013
Lmao..@"after 45mins,my answer sheet was still a virgin"
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2013
LmaoOooo... Abi Oooo... When I no know wetin to write...
dammygoody: Lmao..@"after 45mins,my answer sheet was still a virgin"
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hollydee(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2013
I will like to commend your work mr kingspen as this is my 1st and ever comment on nairaland and any other social site, you have really done a great work....kudos to you. Kingspen, this story is realy gave me an insight about who u are, I stand to be corrected, University of Ibadan student, u reside in either zik hall my hall of resident or our younger brothers hall *winks* Indy, computer science student because Dr. Akinola which u mentioned is a JAVA lecturer there. Ones again kudos to you and I still stand to be corrected. sadI will like to commend your work mr kingspen as this is my 1st and ever comment on nairaland and any other social site, you have really done a great work....kudos to you. Kingspen, this story is realy gave me an insight about who u are, I stand to be corrected, University of Ibadan student, u reside in either zik hall my hall of resident or our younger brothers hall *winks* Indy, computer science student because Dr. Akinola which u mentioned is a JAVA lecturer there. Ones again kudos to you and I still stand to be corrected.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2013
Looooool... Sure, I'm a UIte, Computer Science Student, and a Kantangite and for the records, Indy is not Zik's mate... Loooool... Thankz so much but the name I used was coincidental...
hollydee: I will like to commend your work mr kingspen as this is my 1st and ever comment on nairaland and any other social site, you have really done a great work....kudos to you. Kingspen, this story is realy gave me an insight about who u are, I stand to be corrected, University of Ibadan student, u reside in either zik hall my hall of resident or our younger brothers hall *winks* Indy, computer science student because Dr. Akinola which u mentioned is a JAVA lecturer there. Ones again kudos to you and I still stand to be corrected.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
NancyDearie, I just sent you a mail. Please kindly reply asap...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hollydee(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Good to hear that bro, wat level am also a computer science student.....#gbayi
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2013
Seriously?? Wooooow... Happy to know... 400 Level... mail me: onasanyaisrael@gmail.com
hollydee: Good to hear that bro, wat level am also a computer science student.....#gbayi
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
The most funny part was when you tapped the wrong guy.... I created a sight of how strange he will look @ you... Chai!..... Lwkm oo... Funi episode..

Nd thanks for the other time bro...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by eyezik3(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
These trouble is now gettin tougher dunno wat he's gonna write down, i finkz he who laugh last laugh best. I see a bright star for banji's life but d guy go suffer, he go hear am ooo before he go make it in life...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.